Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Won't happen because Nunn by himself won't be enough and besides Nunn is not even all that good
    Lmao!! Terrible take
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    VanVleet though I can definitely see him getting a max contract or somewhere close to it especially after his career season this year

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    Montrezl Harrell if he leaves the Clippers I can definitely see him on a team like the Knicks, Nets, Celtics or even the Raptors

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Lmao!! Terrible take
    Heís full of them:

    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Obviously they unload some of their players they have plus whatever future picks they have plus whatever draft pick to make room for BI

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    The fact DeRozan is available...I would have thought that teams would have lined up to make offers for him at the trade deadline but no one did but the fact that he's a free agent this summer well he has that player option but still I would hope that teams go after him...DeMar is a former All Star

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    46,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Lmao!! Terrible take
    the objective facts back him. we really should wait until the guy proves to play at an above average level before promoting him.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    46,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Montrezl Harrell if he leaves the Clippers I can definitely see him on a team like the Knicks, Nets, Celtics or even the Raptors
    I'm gonna miss him but if he wants mad money then so long. maybe we retain him just to ship him out tho

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Heís full of them:
    For sure lol like listing every team as a potential destination for any available player.

    Heís acting like Iím trying to trade for Nunn straight up, I was talking strictly trading him to a team on the fence about keeping Ingram to maybe convince them to not sign Ingram. Maybe send a pick or 2 as well
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    the objective facts back him. we really should wait until the guy proves to play at an above average level before promoting him.
    Nice piece on a good contract to get back if youíre not even sure you want to keep the guy youíre trading to get him. His best role imo would be in the Lou Will role which is the role he prepared for in the G league, we will have him in the role in the next year or 2 if we keep him barring a major improvement in his game which isnít out of the question seeing as heís only a rookie and getting 1 year experience alone can do major things for your improvement, especially at his age
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    Best thing for Gallinari is staying with the Thunder this summer and I hope they re sign him because OKC have quite the young core over there but they still have that vet presence with CP3 and Adams. SGA is a future All Star and then you have Gallinari. If he stays, then at least OKC stay competitive in the West.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    46,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Nice piece on a good contract to get back if youíre not even sure you want to keep the guy youíre trading to get him. His best role imo would be in the Lou Will role which is the role he prepared for in the G league, we will have him in the role in the next year or 2 if we keep him barring a major improvement in his game which isnít out of the question seeing as heís only a rookie and getting 1 year experience alone can do major things for your improvement, especially at his age
    yeah until all those hypotheticals go down, the statement he isn't all that good rings true. below average combo guards aren't that intriguing tbh

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    yeah until all those hypotheticals go down, the statement he isn't all that good rings true. below average combo guards aren't that intriguing tbh
    Heís improving every month until this month where heís battled an Achilles injury, thatís all you can ask for from a young guy. I bet he still continues to improve you can shove whatever metric youíre using up your *** in the meantime
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,687
    There's no reason for Anthony Davis to do anything except sign a 1-and-1 with the Lakers. The 2021 class has the ability to re-shape the league for years to come. You can have LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, and Giannis Antetokounmpo as unrestricted free agents. You'll also have guys like Bradley Beal and Victor Oladipo who are probably good enough to be max contract players as well. Outside of LBJ, all of those names are incredibly young still. Even if he is going to re-up with the Lakers, keeping the flexibility open will be a main priority.

    That probably bodes well for Montrez Harrell, Andre Drummond, and Brandon Ingram this offseason, but not many others. I can't see teams with 2021 aspirations doling out any kind of long-term cash with the possibility of those guys on the horizon.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    There's no reason for Anthony Davis to do anything except sign a 1-and-1 with the Lakers. The 2021 class has the ability to re-shape the league for years to come. You can have LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, and Giannis Antetokounmpo as unrestricted free agents. You'll also have guys like Bradley Beal and Victor Oladipo who are probably good enough to be max contract players as well. Outside of LBJ, all of those names are incredibly young still. Even if he is going to re-up with the Lakers, keeping the flexibility open will be a main priority.

    That probably bodes well for Montrez Harrell, Andre Drummond, and Brandon Ingram this offseason, but not many others. I can't see teams with 2021 aspirations doling out any kind of long-term cash with the possibility of those guys on the horizon.
    Anthony Davis doing a 1 + 1 makes sense because at least that way whenever that deal expires he can get not just a max but would be eligible for 5 years in that super max category

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    There's no reason for Anthony Davis to do anything except sign a 1-and-1 with the Lakers. The 2021 class has the ability to re-shape the league for years to come. You can have LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, and Giannis Antetokounmpo as unrestricted free agents. You'll also have guys like Bradley Beal and Victor Oladipo who are probably good enough to be max contract players as well. Outside of LBJ, all of those names are incredibly young still. Even if he is going to re-up with the Lakers, keeping the flexibility open will be a main priority.

    That probably bodes well for Montrez Harrell, Andre Drummond, and Brandon Ingram this offseason, but not many others. I can't see teams with 2021 aspirations doling out any kind of long-term cash with the possibility of those guys on the horizon.
    This is what will happen, Davis is for sure signing a 1+1. Beal isnít a free agent anymore in 2021 but the others you listed are. Ingram would be tradeable in a sign and trade in 2021 after signing the max in 2020 to say the Bucks Iíd Giannis wants to leave and the team he wants to go to needs the cap space. Bucks get a 23 year old all star at the time for Giannis instead of nothing. Same could be said for AD in this situation
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •