Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dershowitz: Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of Soros

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ala...a-george-soros

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz said Sunday he has proof that former President Barack Obama "personally asked" the FBI to investigate someone "on behalf of George Soros," the liberal billionaire megadonor.

Dershowitz's claim came soon after Attorney General Bill Barr openly asked President Trump to stop tweeting about ongoing Justice Department matters, saying it made it "impossible" to do his job. Barr, who also maintained that Trump never personally intervened in a criminal matter despite Democrats' allegations, was hit last week by a letter from former DOJ officials organized by a leftwing group demanding his resignation.

"There was a lot of White House control of the Justice Department during the Kennedy administration and I don't think we saw very many liberal professors arguing against that," Dershowitz said in an interview with Breitbart News that aired Sunday on SiriusXM. "I have some information as well about the Obama administration which will be disclosed in a lawsuit at some point, but I'm not prepared to disclose it now about how President Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of George Soros, who was a close ally of his." He did not say specifically who the target might have been.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

The night time is the right time

Both sides.

Alan Dershowitz really is intent on flushing whatever credibility he had down the drain. This is what happens when someone senses their 15 minutes are fading fast.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Disgraced legal scholar Alan Dershowitz? lol ok
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Alan Dershowitz really is intent on flushing whatever credibility he had down the drain. This is what happens when someone senses their 15 minutes are fading fast.
    Or it's true. Who cares? Do you honestly think Dems don't do shady stuff too?

We need to fix the structure, not the past and not the people since we can't fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

We need to fix the structure, not the past and not the people since we can't fix them.
    And Alan Dershowitz has credibility in this regard? Or really any regard?

You guys sure love Epstein lawyers.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

I would sure to love to see some evidence from someone with an iota of credibility. The guy who has tried to save himself from the Epstein debacle by saying he left his underpants on really doesn't carry much weight in credibility to me.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

And Alan Dershowitz has credibility in this regard? Or really any regard?
    I don't think much of people talking on TV in general.

Can someone tell me why the anti-corruption president is now considering commuting the sentence of Rob Blagovich? The guy deserved the sentence he got (and then some) for pretty clear corruption. He tried to sell a Senate seat...
    _____

I don't think much of people talking on TV in general.
    OK. But are you familiar with Alan Dershowitz?

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    OK. But are you familiar with Alan Dershowitz?
    Yes. I'm not going to assume anyone is lying or telling the truth, and right now nothing he's said makes me care one way or the other. I'm certainly not going to call him a liar in this instance with nothing specific to go on.

Can someone tell me why the anti-corruption president is now considering commuting the sentence of Rob Blagovich? The guy deserved the sentence he got (and then some) for pretty clear corruption. He tried to sell a Senate seat...
    Speaking as a Illinois democratic voter, Blagovich should have been left to rot in prison. He was exactly where he belonged.

Yes. I'm not going to assume anyone is lying or telling the truth, and right now nothing he's said makes me care one way or the other. I'm certainly not going to call him a liar in this instance with nothing specific to go on.
    Fair.

If he has the proof, share the proof. It's pretty simple. Until then I'll just remember that he's Alan Dershowitz, long-time defender of all the world's most repugnant people and smearer of everyone trying to bring them to justice, and forget about this until he gives me any reasonable reason to remember it.

And that's all that needs to be said in this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast