Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why is Taco Bell being allowed to sponsor an event during All-Star weekend?

Their product is pure poison and tastes like booty as well.

A guy named farty farts doesnít eat Taco Bell lol

1 capitalism
    2 cash is King
    3 CREAM
    4 money talks

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

its true tho. I want to quit taco bell so badly. almost as much as booze

5. 02-15-2020, 11:52 PM
    Reason
    Insults - Rush

6. 02-16-2020, 12:37 AM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

Lmfao sheesh. Classy buddy, hope you have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I basically gave up the booze (drink in a month what I used to drink on a nightly basis) but I had a few too many tonight and yeah, I gotta say, Iím looking forward to not drinking again. Kept more coin and a lack of aches was pretty ace.

And the last time I had Taco Bell the beans were burnt and the cheese wasnít melted like normal so I havenít gone back. Good for me. And that was basically the last fast food I ate so win.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 02-16-2020 at 04:02 AM.

I eat taco bell all the time because my lady is vegan, and their menu is easiest to 'veganize'.

Ultimately, it sucks for my health. But their quesaritos are too damn good.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I basically gave up the booze (drink in a month what I used to drink on a nightly basis) but I had a few too many tonight and yeah, I gotta say, Iím looking forward to not drinking again. Kept more coin and a lack of aches was pretty ace.

And the last time I had Taco Bell the beans were burnt and the cheese wasnít melted like normal so I havenít gone back. Good for me. And that was basically the last fast food I ate so win.
    good on u mate. I'll get there eventually. I've gone through long stretches without fast food before but the booze is too tempting. that's gonna take alot longer. when i stopped going to taco bell it was partly cuz booze and fake Mexican food dont mix well

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post

Same. Iím such a big baby with my hangovers that I wonít drink if I have work the next day. Basically got 1 day of going hard each week. Friday or Saturday.

Taco Bell is a guilty pleasure that I havenít indulged in far too long. I know itís horrible for you but it so damn good. If Iím going to cheat with fast food Taco Bell is going to be it.

Taco bell is the only food chain that will survive according to demolition man

Taco Bell is ****ing *** water
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Hahahah what awesome movie

You can do it man, it will be one of the hardest things in life you will ever do but you believe in yourself and it is possible. You will have to change everything about yourself, your habits, demeanor, mentally and physically but I guarantee you it will be the greatest reward for yourself, your family, and future.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    That scene still gets me all of the time. And it's not even real Taco Bell food. They had money to pay for advertising back then, and they've got it now. That's why they are "allowed" to sponsor an event during AS weekend.

good on u mate. I'll get there eventually. I've gone through long stretches without fast food before but the booze is too tempting. that's gonna take alot longer. when i stopped going to taco bell it was partly cuz booze and fake Mexican food dont mix well
    The older I get, the more I like to be clear headed. Used to think that was boring but now Iím embracing that boring is pretty darn good.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Same. Iím such a big baby with my hangovers that I wonít drink if I have work the next day. Basically got 1 day of going hard each week. Friday or Saturday.

Taco Bell is a guilty pleasure that I havenít indulged in far too long. I know itís horrible for you but it so damn good. If Iím going to cheat with fast food Taco Bell is going to be it.
    Had to bust it out for Mardi Gras but I might sober the rest of the MG festivities. The last time I got hammered was off 3 or 4 Sprite and lime Absolute, a double of Basil Haydenís, 4 pints of Guinness and 9 Heinekens after barely drinking for months and only appetizers for food. I felt fine until about an hour after I fell asleep. The next 10 hours sucked b-hole.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 02-17-2020 at 02:58 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast