Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Giannis and Harden

do these 2 rely on the nba and contact way to often? tonight yet again both guys pretty much **** the bed in the 4th when the defenses cracked down and giannis wasn't allowed to just dunk and neither guy was getting the ticky tack foul calls but both were looking for them.... its just an all star game but when the time came everyone cracked down and neither guy could do anything at all in the 4th where tbf both teams were playing like it was game 7 of the damn finals... is this a bad sign for them for the playoffs?

i also know rocket fans are gonna flame but harden was putrid... he was picked last and burned by giannis and then performs like this when both teams are giving their all.... the dude needs to stop relying on just chucking and contact.... remember i have argued for this dude for 2 years now but its annoying watching him when a game matters.

Could be an Omen of what playoff basketball will bring for both there games

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i also know rocket fans are gonna flame but harden was putrid... he was picked last and burned by giannis and then performs like this when both teams are giving their all.... the dude needs to stop relying on just chucking and contact.... remember i have argued for this dude for 2 years now but its annoying watching him when a game matters.
    Nah, Harden was terrible. But that last offensive foul he committed on Lowry was pretty weak. He didnít extend the arm. Total flop by Lowry. Glad they got Lowry on the very next play. I used to love Lowry but he turned too floppy/dirty tactics since going to Toronto. Fitting that he committed the final foul.

do these 2 rely on the nba and contact way to often? tonight yet again both guys pretty much **** the bed in the 4th when the defenses cracked down and giannis wasn't allowed to just dunk and neither guy was getting the ticky tack foul calls but both were looking for them.... its just an all star game but when the time came everyone cracked down and neither guy could do anything at all in the 4th where tbf both teams were playing like it was game 7 of the damn finals... is this a bad sign for them for the playoffs?
    Do you think the all star game is a real game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Both teams were giving their all?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you think the all star game is a real game?

i honestly dont even bother with your dumb takes at this point...you def didnt watch so why even bother? the way they were playing you could see how serious it got. Lebron wass trying to make a statement against giannis and joel and he basically did against giannis.

Ben simmons was also a god so i get why you didnt watch.

go rewatch the 4th and tell me who wasnt trying. I will wait.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-17-2020 at 03:35 AM.

Giannis and Harden

i honestly dont even bother with your dumb takes at this point...you def didnt watch so why even bother? the way they were playing you could see how serious it got. Lebron wass trying to make a statement against giannis and joel and he basically did against giannis.

Ben simmons was also a god so i get why you didnt watch.

go rewatch the 4th and tell me who wasnt trying. I will wait.
    You never donít buy the hype [emoji3]

You never donít buy the hype [emoji3]

i get behind players playing hard... cant see how this is a bad thing... the 4th quarter was legit like a playoff game.
    Lebron put the clamps down and reminded people when he tries what he can do and harden/giannis just vanished.

Giannis and Harden

i get behind players playing hard... cant see how this is a bad thing... the 4th quarter was legit like a playoff game.
    Lebron put the clamps down and reminded people when he tries what he can do and harden/giannis just vanished.
    It was a way more entertaining all star game. It wasnít like a legit playoff game. LeBron was allowed to walk to the basket for a dunk on there final basket. Doesnít mean anything about Harden or Freek. LeBron didnít remind people of anything. I can see why you are such I big wrestling fan though. hype machine

Last edited by ewing; 02-17-2020 at 04:51 AM.

It was a way more entertaining all star game. It wasnít like a legit playoff game. LeBron was allowed to walk to the basket for a dunk on there final basket. Doesnít mean anything about Harden or Freek. LeBron didnít remind people of anything. I can see why you are such I big wrestling fan though. hype machine

or i just dont hate on 1 guy and let it rain down... i get it you hate lebron and then hate simmons because he was suppose to be the king but you let your emotion cloud your judgement in a super negative way... fact of the matter both teams played insanely hard to win in the 4th and 2 guys who have let their teams down in the playoffs or exposed did so again tonight when the defenses clapped down... its not a 1 time thing but an on going thing... harden player for contact and giannis hit 1 3 but the rest of his 25 were like dunks because come the 4th neither did anything which isnt shocking... if you think guys were treating this like a legit 4th quarter go rewatch the game instead of spending your night playing video games or watching golf or something.

giannis was playing so hard it was insane and kudos for him because that is him and it makes him remarkable.. lebron just had enough and did what the best in the world does and shut down the mvp.

Giannis and Harden

or i just dont hate on 1 guy and let it rain down... i get it you hate lebron and then hate simmons because he was suppose to be the king but you let your emotion cloud your judgement in a super negative way... fact of the matter both teams played insanely hard to win in the 4th and 2 guys who have let their teams down in the playoffs or exposed did so again tonight when the defenses clapped down... its not a 1 time thing but an on going thing... harden player for contact and giannis hit 1 3 but the rest of his 25 were like dunks because come the 4th neither did anything which isnt shocking... if you think guys were treating this like a legit 4th quarter go rewatch the game instead of spending your night playing video games or watching golf or something.

giannis was playing so hard it was insane and kudos for him because that is him and it makes him remarkable.. lebron just had enough and did what the best in the world does and shut down the mvp.
    Keep making hype Iíll just be real. Feek will win MVP and deserve it. LeBron and KL are still the two best players in the world. One of them will win a chip again if no one gets hurt. LeBron didnít lead his team down the stretch this game. KL did. Feek didnít lead his team down the stretch this game. Joel did. This game was an exhibition and didnít mean anything. I never saw a possession with more then one pass before someone went pure iso. Most possessions were the first guy who got the pushing it down floor with his head down. Ben Simmons is good but not on the same tier as any of the other players mentioned in this post. I hope the all star continues to be more entertaining. No I donít like LeBron

Last edited by ewing; 02-17-2020 at 05:55 AM.

Keep making hype Iíll just be real. Feek will win MVP and deserve it. LeBron and KL are still the two best players in the world. One of them will win a chip again if no one gets hurt. LeBron didnít lead his team down the stretch this game. KL did. Feek didnít lead his team down the stretch this game. Joel did. This game was an exhibition and didnít mean anything. I never saw a possession with more then one pass before someone went pure iso. Most possessions were the first guy who got the pushing it down floor with his head down. Ben Simmons is good but not on the same tier as any of the other players mentioned in this post. I hope the all star continues to be more entertaining. No I donít like LeBron

how can 2 guys be the best in the world and not provide the most value exactly? Team help which again goes to giannis... so should we start looking at other guys like doncic who dont have the same help or should we just **** on KL and Lebron? If you are the best in the world you provide the most value... Giannis has the perfect team around him while Lebron has AD and trash.

Making hype... i guess AD is as well

[Woodyard] Anthony Davis calls the 2020 ASG an all-time classic: ďAbsolutely. For the seven Iíve been in, I think this was probably one of the better ones. We were actually out there competing and we were arguing with the refs. It felt like a real playoff game and thatís what makes it fun.Ē

Move Along kiddo... this isnt your night... literally everyone you have issues with went off

lebron shut down giannis
    joel dominated and carried giannis
    ben simmons was the 2nd best player on his team behind KL and should have been in over harden
    Gobert was a god but defensive players shouldnt make it right???????
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-17-2020 at 06:19 AM.

Joel is the MVP if butler is in over lowry... come at me... Best in the world cant hold a candle to the dream shake.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast