Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 73 of 73
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,710
    Threads like this are why the site has turned into what it is

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Your thread has as much merit as my proposed thread does. I'm right. You're wrong. This is an awful thread and failed attempt at trolling mbt and I.

    Lebron sued good defense on Giannis? Yet Giannis owned lebron in their match up this year. And then blew the healthy clippers put by 30-40. But **** that. Let's talk the asg seriously. Then Simmons and embiid thread is warranted. As well a proposed thread about jojo oden compared to oden because both play hard.

    FOH
    i mean the thread was going well until you came in crying and side tracking it.... you seem incredibly angry and upset... if you dont like the thread you could just stay out of it or mods can close it if they think it breaks any rules or is going nowhere... the discussion was going pretty well about both guys/how the 4th quarter was like a playoff game and how both couldnt do anything because like a playoff game the refs werent calling anything and guys were playing superb defense and the game slowed down... on top of this their beefing before and after the game.... all merit... enjoy

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Threads like this are why the site has turned into what it is
    Will you please leave.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Threads like this are why the site has turned into what it is
    YOURE the reason the site is like this, I was even told by laker fans they donít post here because of guys like you.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Your thread has as much merit as my proposed thread does. I'm right. You're wrong. This is an awful thread and failed attempt at trolling mbt and I.

    Lebron sued good defense on Giannis? Yet Giannis owned lebron in their match up this year. And then blew the healthy clippers put by 30-40. But **** that. Let's talk the asg seriously. Then Simmons and embiid thread is warranted. As well a proposed thread about jojo oden compared to oden because both play hard.

    FOH
    Your thread was deleted lmao
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Your thread was deleted lmao
    *locked
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    *locked
    Same thing pretty much, just goes to show youíre a troll and even the mods agree youíre not worth having conversation.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Your thread has as much merit as my proposed thread does. I'm right. You're wrong. This is an awful thread and failed attempt at trolling mbt and I.

    Lebron sued good defense on Giannis? Yet Giannis owned lebron in their match up this year. And then blew the healthy clippers put by 30-40. But **** that. Let's talk the asg seriously. Then Simmons and embiid thread is warranted. As well a proposed thread about jojo oden compared to oden because both play hard.

    FOH
    The difference is, that this thread title reflected what actually happened.

    Your thread title was click bait as it didnít reflect what actually happened. You lied and made it seem like something it wasnít. There was no ref breaking up Joel and Ben, but you said there was. Nothing you described happened. Be accurate with your thread titles...depict what is actually happening so when people jump in, they are all on the same page.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,291
    I do think though that it does illustrate how Giannis and Harden can be locked up in the playoffs against good teams

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,710
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    The difference is, that this thread title reflected what actually happened.

    Your thread title was click bait as it didnít reflect what actually happened. You lied and made it seem like something it wasnít. There was no ref breaking up Joel and Ben, but you said there was. Nothing you described happened. Be accurate with your thread titles...depict what is actually happening so when people jump in, they are all on the same page.
    Psd's entire home page is filled of click bait every day. Including 5 destinations for embiid. Questions if they should trade him or Simmons.. Among many others. Hell even a thread about Russell Wilson being out for the season two years ago when he came back the next week. But hey, give psd and those that run the site a pass? Psd home page is far worse than anything I post l.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Psd's entire home page is filled of click bait every day. Including 5 destinations for embiid. Questions if they should trade him or Simmons.. Among many others. Hell even a thread about Russell Wilson being out for the season two years ago when he came back the next week. But hey, give psd and those that run the site a pass? Psd home page is far worse than anything I post l.
    Go ahead and get yourself banned or leave if itís so terrible instead of running to the mods and trying to snitch on everyone like you did me. I tried to tell yíall Iím not the wade guy you all are so obsessed with and seeing as you trying to snitch on me about it and Iím still here it should be clear now. Youíre a terrible poster who brings NOTHING of substance to the forum and just complain about how terrible it is so just leave lol, itís literally that simple. Instead you try to snitch on much better posters than yourself in hopes of getting them banned when youíre the biggest troll on the forum by far. Youíre a joke and this will be my last time saying anything to you as thereís no point in talking to a troll, you just fired my up trying to snitch on something that Was obviously false. I wonít name drop but luckily my boy on here pointed it out to me, itís a damn shame
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Psd's entire home page is filled of click bait every day. Including 5 destinations for embiid. Questions if they should trade him or Simmons.. Among many others. Hell even a thread about Russell Wilson being out for the season two years ago when he came back the next week. But hey, give psd and those that run the site a pass? Psd home page is far worse than anything I post l.
    Thatís no excuse...and itís still the difference between this thread and the one you posted. I actually thought it was funny. Had you titled it ďSimmons trolls Embiid during Allstar gameĒ maybe weíd all still be talking about it, but because you falsely labeled it o get clicks, You made everyone focus on the false title and you killed your own thread before it started.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Threads like this are why the site has turned into what it is
    I actually still love the site. To many upity mfís need to get off there high horses and contribute a good thread rather than cry about the lack there of. Whenever I want to talk about something I make a thread and they always go on for days in here so Iím good.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •