Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 73
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,189
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    And you said you donít brother with my takes anymore


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    got no choice

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,290
    Harden's game isn't made for the All-Star Game. I don't give a **** if he never performs well in one and never wins MVP. I haven't watched more than 10 minutes of an ASG since I was probably in high school. Why are we even talking about this?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,189
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Harden's game isn't made for the All-Star Game. I don't give a **** if he never performs well in one and never wins MVP. I haven't watched more than 10 minutes of an ASG since I was probably in high school. Why are we even talking about this?
    his game doesnt seem like its made for the playoffs either though.... what now?


    why are we talking about this? do i need to further this point? again remember i argued for the dude... tonight was just another example and i hope he dominates come the playoffs but he wont... not if he continues with this stupid recipe... its either stupid long shot or play for contact.. that wont work in the playoffs... giannis got dunks galore in the first 3 quarters... then when people started defending and clogging the lanes both guys became irrelevant.... and that cant happen... period. Alll star game i get it but all they did was play defense and clog the lanes and the refs decided they were going to call it like the playoffs and both guys ended up being what both guys have been.... in the playoffs.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-17-2020 at 07:52 AM.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,751
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post


    got no choice
    [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,258
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Both teams were giving their all?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the 4th quarter they were for sure. Giannis couldnít even score anymore.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,258
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You never donít buy the hype [emoji3]

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You sound silly. And obviously did not watch the game.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,258
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It was a way more entertaining all star game. It wasnít like a legit playoff game. LeBron was allowed to walk to the basket for a dunk on there final basket. Doesnít mean anything about Harden or Freek. LeBron didnít remind people of anything. I can see why you are such I big wrestling fan though. hype machine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because the other team didnít want to give up a 3 and I believe Kyle Lowry got stuck playing him 1 on 1 and he had no chance

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,290
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    his game doesnt seem like its made for the playoffs either though.... what now?


    why are we talking about this? do i need to further this point? again remember i argued for the dude... tonight was just another example and i hope he dominates come the playoffs but he wont... not if he continues with this stupid recipe... its either stupid long shot or play for contact.. that wont work in the playoffs... giannis got dunks galore in the first 3 quarters... then when people started defending and clogging the lanes both guys became irrelevant.... and that cant happen... period. Alll star game i get it but all they did was play defense and clog the lanes and the refs decided they were going to call it like the playoffs and both guys ended up being what both guys have been.... in the playoffs.
    It's the ASG. I give no ****s about this. When it's the postseason, if he underperforms, we can have this conversation again. But I couldn't care less about how well he plays in an exhibition game that's a glorified highlight reel contest.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,258
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Keep making hype Iíll just be real. Feek will win MVP and deserve it. LeBron and KL are still the two best players in the world. One of them will win a chip again if no one gets hurt. LeBron didnít lead his team down the stretch this game. KL did. Feek didnít lead his team down the stretch this game. Joel did. This game was an exhibition and didnít mean anything. I never saw a possession with more then one pass before someone went pure iso. Most possessions were the first guy who got the pushing it down floor with his head down. Ben Simmons is good but not on the same tier as any of the other players mentioned in this post. I hope the all star continues to be more entertaining. No I donít like LeBron


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kawhi lit it up in the beginning but it was a team effort down the stretch but mostly Lebron and CP3 and probably 3rdly KL. Bron def lead the way defensively as he pretty much guarded whoever had the ball and stopped them. He was the only one not getting absolutely abused and thrown around by Embiid

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9,932
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Harden's game isn't made for the All-Star Game.
    That's not a good sign. The ASG focuses on important aspects of the game. If he can't do well there, where can he do well?

    Edit: nvm, forget what I said. I feel awful trolling MBT for some reason

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    That's not a good sign. The ASG focuses on important aspects of the game. If he can't do well there, where can he do well?

    Edit: nvm, forget what I said. I feel awful trolling MBT for some reason


    my god you are the best

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Clicked on this and was expecting it to be about the harden and Giannis beef I just posted in the all star thread
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Harden's game isn't made for the All-Star Game. I don't give a **** if he never performs well in one and never wins MVP. I haven't watched more than 10 minutes of an ASG since I was probably in high school. Why are we even talking about this?
    His game is perfectly made for the all star game, he should be going the **** off every time lol
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    That's not a good sign. The ASG focuses on important aspects of the game. If he can't do well there, where can he do well?

    Edit: nvm, forget what I said. I feel awful trolling MBT for some reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    His game is perfectly made for the all star game, he should be going the **** off every time lol
    I dunno. When I watch All-Star Game highlights, I'm not seeing highlights of guys dribbling the ball for 20 seconds, taking their guy off the dribble and putting up 8-foot floaters. It's all dunks and highlight reel plays until the 4th quarter when teams start caring. Harden's game is all finesse and trickery. That doesn't really play well in a setting where you're expected to show off your athleticism. I constantly hear people say "I hate the way Harden plays basketball" or "The Rockets are such an ugly team to watch." Not exactly the brand of basketball you want to see in an ASG.

    I will say that it's disappointing that it looks like his 3-point shot wasn't falling more. Because you can pretty much take 3-pointers all game long if you want. And he did tie for the team-lead in assists and had the highest plus-minus of all the starters on Team Lebron.

    But I just wrote two paragraphs discussing the man's performance in a freaking ASG, which is two paragraphs more than this topic deserved. It certainly didn't deserve a thread, much less three pages of one. Looking at the box score, it looks like you could criticize the play of Lebron, Westbrook, Booker, Sabonis, Lowry, Mitchell, etc. Do we need threads for all of those guys, too? No. Because it's an ASG. It's a fun distraction, but nothing more.


  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,258
    Basically everyone associated with basketball is saying that it was as competitive as an nba finals game this morning. It was a great 4th quarter.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •