Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    4 corners made 1st or 2nd team all pro. 2 were free agent signings and 1 was acquired via trade. I don't feel like corner has any lower success rate for free agents than any other position. The best players usually don't hit FA so FA is almost always guys getting overpaid. There's always going to be failures, but there's plenty of successes too. Corner seems to be no different.

Rivera really did screw him over early in his career, but to my knowledge there's no bad blood, so it's pretty safe to say this is just a smart cap move. I fully expect them to push for James Bradberry to replace him.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It's not related to Ron Rivera.

Norman was overpaid and this is the first time into the massive contract he got that he could be released with little dead money.
    Reuniting with McDermott in Buffalo makes sense too. He thrived in McDermott's defensive system.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    A little strange since when it done Norman made it out like Gettleman was the problem.
    Norman strongly endorsed Rivera coming in after it was announced- https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...dskins-culture

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12