Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Survivor 40 - Winners at War

20 champions battling it out.

Hopefully is a great season, last couple have been total trash.

Hoping Yul wins. But he's so far removed from how the game is now and not knowing as much people makes it really hard for him.

I watched the first two seasons of Survivor and then didn't watch again until this most recent season.
    I don't know much about any of these players but any season where twenty past champions are playing has to be pretty awesome, right? Will definitely be tuning in.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Hoping Yul wins. But he's so far removed from how the game is now and not knowing as much people makes it really hard for him.
    Yeah, but at the same time it might make him not much of a target.

That new coin thing seems interesting, it might mean less idols around to be just found.

I love Sandra, but that these guys are too good to fool them into doing your dirty work and well they know your game already. Her face change was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I love Sandra, but that these guys are too good to fool them into doing your dirty work and well they know your game already. Her face change was priceless.
    Stinks that she had to use two idols, but solid game move for Denise. And at least she only had to give up one fire token for it.

Sandra, Rob, Amber, Tyson, and Parv all gone so early. The biggest threats are getting crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Stinks that she had to use two idols, but solid game move for Denise. And at least she only had to give up one fire token for it.

Sandra, Rob, Amber, Tyson, and Parv all gone so early. The biggest threats are getting crushed.
    I figured that was going to happen because these guys are too well known and played the game a lot and clearly the lesser known winners who were good themselves just did not fall for the game these guys have.

Rooting for Yul or Jeremy.

I think Sandra got lucky both of her wins but she was calling a lot of shots this season (and during game changers).

I thought her gamble was justified. She had the numbers so she didn't need the idol. She shouldn't have been so cocky about it though. Calling Denise a "non threat" is what might have sealed the deal and caused Denise to vote her out. Like she said, she should have stuck to "anyone but me".

This brings Denise's profile big time so it adds a target on her back. Wonder if people try to vote her out since they will probably assume she has no idol. Though with her and Jeremy being close on that tribe, I suspect it's Tony assuming they go to trival next.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I think Sandra got lucky both of her wins but she was calling a lot of shots this season (and during game changers).

I thought her gamble was justified. She had the numbers so she didn't need the idol. She shouldn't have been so cocky about it though. Calling Denise a "non threat" is what might have sealed the deal and caused Denise to vote her out. Like she said, she should have stuck to "anyone but me".
    Nah , no luck at all in her wins, she was a master social player in her wins. She saw the opportunities to move on the game and it got her both wins.

The last two times when she has been voted out she has made a couple of more aggressive moves but everybody knows her game now so she canít get away with anything, same has happened to Rob and Pavarty.

These lesser known winners have done well to take out the bigger threats who can dominate a season and put themselves in much better position.

Damn Yul got voted out, all the old heads are gone.

I think there was an idea to get rid of all the old school out before the game.

That episode was all Tony and the dude is all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    That episode was all Tony and the dude is all over the place.
    All over the place but he played a pretty damn good game.
    I thought all 3 of the players in the finale played very good but very different games. A lot of the people I wanted to watch got voted out early but it was still an enjoyable season for me to watch.

I donít like Tony, but he deserved it.

I agree that the other two deserved to be there at the finals as well, one survived being at the bottom all the time and won immunity challenges when she had to. The other was the first sent out and won enough tokens to put her back in the game and also did enough to change the game a bit from the outside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast