Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    youd sweep the playoffs if you had ben simmons.
    rather have cp3 back

his shooting has been other worldly since his 1-18... its been literally like 20 something games and he has shown no type of falling off.
    He didnít do **** versus the Rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    rather have cp3 back
    why would you prefer a far inferior player over a top 10 2 way player in our sport?

also ben simmons------------->pg13.. just saying

<a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

why would you prefer a far inferior player over a top 10 2 way player in our sport?

You crack me up brother with the way you flip flop from one extreme to another, like thereís no in between with you 😂
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Cuz he's exactly what we need and I don't want to see ben be a liability in the loffs again.

I have zero recollection of Kyle Lowry being a Memphis Grizzly, but I'm currently watching the 2008 dunk contest and he just trotted out to assist Rudy Gay with a dunk.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 02-14-2020 at 02:15 AM.

Cuz he's exactly what we need and I don't want to see ben be a liability in the loffs again.
    lol playoffs... cp3 and pg13... PLAYOFFS? these dudes have had talent galore and got where?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    You crack me up brother with the way you flip flop from one extreme to another, like thereís no in between with you 😂
    and i will flip flop again as soon as ben stops attacking... ben in attack mode is a top 10 player... ben when he plays like a vag is a top 25 player.... we have had attack mode ben the last 15 plus games so i am praying its the new ben.

lol playoffs... cp3 and pg13... PLAYOFFS? these dudes have had talent galore and got where?
    Yes playoffs. They've overachieved. Remember ur comparing them to the likes of playoff liability Ben.

Yes playoffs. They've overachieved. Remember ur comparing them to the likes of playoff liability Ben.
    who overachieved? that cp3 clippers teams were always one of the favorites and always crapped the bed because cp3 injury... same when he went to houston... 23 year old 2 way monster like ben with a KL and the shooters/defenders your team has?????????????? BRUH... you sweep the playoffs... 16 up 16 down

who overachieved? that cp3 clippers teams were always one of the favorites and always crapped the bed because cp3 injury... same when he went to houston... 23 year old 2 way monster like ben with a KL and the shooters/defenders your team has?????????????? BRUH... you sweep the playoffs... 16 up 16 down
    Both overachieved. Cp3 lost to better teams. Yes cp3 with Houston was also a better playoff performer than a guy who held his teams back. Until I see him finally show up when it matters most, I'd rather take a chance with injuries

Kawhi likes to operate in the post, I really wouldn't want ben cramping his spacing the way he clearly does for Embiid. Shooters? Um ur replacing pg13 (one of the best spacers) and we play traditional bigs with no range as it stands. Ben would definitely hurt our offense. Does he become our center?

I'll pass

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I have zero recollection of Kyle Lowry being a Memphis Grizzly, but I'm currently watching the 2008 dunk contest and he just trotted out to assist Rudy Gay with a dunk.
    He wanted to be the starter but Mike Connelly was already in place. He gets traded to Houston and butts heads with McHale so then he got traded to Toronto for a first that got dealt in the Harden trade.

Or something like that.

Both overachieved. Cp3 lost to better teams. Yes cp3 with Houston was also a better playoff performer than a guy who held his teams back. Until I see him finally show up when it matters most, I'd rather take a chance with injuries

Kawhi likes to operate in the post, I really wouldn't want ben cramping his spacing the way he clearly does for Embiid. Shooters? Um ur replacing pg13 (one of the best spacers) and we play traditional bigs with no range as it stands. Ben would definitely hurt our offense. Does he become our center?

I'll pass
    but yet ben simmons is better offensively and MUCH better defensively over pg13... on top of this he doesnt take away shots from the team and miss often and play makes.... yet... YET... you **** on ben... lmfao

but yo ben cant shoot 3s.... yet pg13 cant shoot 2s lmfao.... pg13 might have a case of the eruc snow bruh

PG used to scare me to death in the playoffs but the last 2 years he got his *** handed to him by Ingles and CJ/Dame

8/24/2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast