Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 62
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,812
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    that what everyone said for julius randle remember
    Who is everyone? You


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    21,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Bam is a better shooter than Sabonis 15 feet in and Sabonis is better 16 feet and out, neither take many shots from this range
    How much of a difference is there within 15 though? A big reason why Sabonis and Gobert are on the list is because theyíre the 2 best screening big men in the game. In todayís PnR heavy offence these are the two best big men you could have for the PnR.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    How much of a difference is there within 15 though? A big reason why Sabonis and Gobert are on the list is because theyíre the 2 best screening big men in the game. In todayís PnR heavy offence these are the two best big men you could have for the PnR.
    Bam is also up there as well in the screen assist category, believe I saw he was top 5.

    0-5 feet: Bam 70% - Sabonis 63%
    5-9 feet: Bam 44% - Sabonis 40%
    10-14 ft: Bam 48% - Sabonis 36%

    Bam also has a higher TS% by about 3% at 62%
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dSdzWxoBryI

    Video above shows Bam locking up Curry Jimmy LeBron AD and Giannis on the perimeter to start the video. Unfortunately not a highlight video for this year yet. Thatís just something Sabonis doesnít and most likely never will have in his bag
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,020
    He trash but he's the best player they've had in like a decade....

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    Adebayo has potential but he ain't top 10 or top 15...but he's top 20 at least

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I am still learning about it but the algorithm still has negatives similar to BPM. It doesnít factor systems, players they play with but it is more complex than what we have now.

    I donít think many would argue that Embiid Is better than Bam, and you sure can argue he is better than everyone ahead of him. The 76ers front office ****ed this up with the players they surround Embiid with. But Bam is climbing in terms of big men. But the roster construction around him is phenomenal. Which will enhance His Raptor readings. Perimeter players are highly favored since the game is a guards game. Traditional big men, struggle with analytics. Jokic rules analytics because he is unlike any big men in the league. The Rudy Goberts are statistical anomalies in the sense they produce so highly on the defensive end that it he is ranked so high.

    So to summarize, Embiid on the Heat would be the best center in the Raptor ratings more than likely, but isnít too 4 on a team with no spacing. The team that the player is surrounded with is more important to big men than guards, and as a Jokic guy can acknowledge Embiid is just as good if not better but construction of the roster to create spacing for bigs is a huge variable Raptor canít incorporate.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    I am still learning about it but the algorithm still has negatives similar to BPM. It doesnít factor systems, players they play with but it is more complex than what we have now.

    I donít think many would argue that Embiid Is better than Bam, and you sure can argue he is better than everyone ahead of him. The 76ers front office ****ed this up with the players they surround Embiid with. But Bam is climbing in terms of big men. But the roster construction around him is phenomenal. Which will enhance His Raptor readings. Perimeter players are highly favored since the game is a guards game. Traditional big men, struggle with analytics. Jokic rules analytics because he is unlike any big men in the league. The Rudy Goberts are statistical anomalies in the sense they produce so highly on the defensive end that it he is ranked so high.

    So to summarize, Embiid on the Heat would be the best center in the Raptor ratings more than likely, but isnít too 4 on a team with no spacing. The team that the player is surrounded with is more important to big men than guards, and as a Jokic guy can acknowledge Embiid is just as good if not better but construction of the roster to create spacing for bigs is a huge variable Raptor canít incorporate.
    Thatís for the info! I figured it was something like this, Bam definitely climbing up the ranks one way or another!!
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    He trash but he's the best player they've had in like a decade....
    Stop lmao
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,961
    Siakam is much better.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,292
    How many threads do we need about Heat players in one week?


  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    How many threads do we need about Heat players in one week?
    Both are older threads but thanks for your concern
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    How many threads do we need about Heat players in one week?
    Thatís my bad for bringing activity honestly
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •