Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I know, just wanted to talk to you

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    If we would've stayed the course and waited till this coming summer to sign AD as a free agent and not given up anything, I would agree. Playoffs would've been good enough.

But since LBJ/AD/FO couldn't be patient for a year and traded every asset that we had for AD then why should we have to be patient for a championship. It's championship or bust for me THIS season.
    100% agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we would've stayed the course and waited till this coming summer to sign AD as a free agent and not given up anything, I would agree. Playoffs would've been good enough.

But since LBJ/AD/FO couldn't be patient for a year and traded every asset that we had for AD then why should we have to be patient for a championship. It's championship or bust for me THIS season.
    It didn't work well for us with Kawhi and PG.

It didn't work well for us with Kawhi and PG.
    But wasn't AD a guarantee?

But wasn't AD a guarantee?
    Not buying it, Kawhi and PG were said to be guarantee too.

Not buying it, Kawhi and PG were said to be guarantee too.
    I know i was just messing around with all the guarantees that had been thrown around.

But actually, unlike Kawhi and PG (KD & Irving) which I was very firm in my stance that none were gonna join LBJ - even took on all bets, I would've went opposite with AD.

AD is way younger then LBJ so never had any kind of rivalry with LBJ, unlike the others I just mentioned. I think he would've signed.

Still though, as far as I'm concerned, it's championship or bust. LBJ wanted AD, we got him AD - no excuses.

I know i was just messing around with all the guarantees that had been thrown around.

But actually, unlike Kawhi and PG (KD & Irving) which I was very firm in my stance that none were gonna join LBJ - even took on all bets, I would've went opposite with AD.

AD is way younger then LBJ so never had any kind of rivalry with LBJ, unlike the others I just mentioned. I think he would've signed.

Still though, as far as I'm concerned, it's championship or bust. LBJ wanted AD, we got him AD - no excuses.
    Of course no excuses, we go all in and that's it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12