Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,110

    Lakers are Guaranteed atleast a .500 record for the first time since 2012-13 (45-37)

    All before the all star break!


    Next step is clinching a playoff spot for the first time since 2012-13!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,835
    No excuses.... Championship is the only thing that matters.

    And tittayyysss of course....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    Notice how y'all ain't make the playoffs for 7 years but you bout to be in the playoffs and honestly hasn't been the same without y'all

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,061
    Things get normal again.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    First time since the Kobe/Gasol era and honestly it been a long time comin

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Notice how y'all ain't make the playoffs for 7 years but you bout to be in the playoffs and honestly hasn't been the same without y'all
    Playoffs would be great, but thereís no guarantee. We just have to play game by game. Next goal should be 50 wins, which the Lakers havenít accomplished in 9 years (2010-11: 57-25)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,042
    Think we can finish 19-10 to finish the season and 60wins.


    We have a winning record vs every team in the Western Conference playoffs except Houston 1-1 and Clip 0-2, this team is still not pumping on all cylinders but you see flashes of it at times.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,061
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Think we can finish 19-10 to finish the season and 60wins.


    We have a winning record vs every team in the Western Conference playoffs except Houston 1-1 and Clip 0-2, this team is still not pumping on all cylinders but you see flashes of it at times.
    60+ wins would be cool

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    60+ wins would be cool
    + a championship

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,061
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    + a championship
    Of course, but we talked about regular season record here.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Of course, but we talked about regular season record here.
    I know, just wanted to throw that out there

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,061
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I know, just wanted to throw that out there
    I know, just wanted to talk to you

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Hollywood
    Posts
    746
    2012-2013 aka Kobe carrying the franchise on his 34 year old, 17th seasoned back.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,203
    Iím just gonna be happy that we make the playoffs..

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,835
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Iím just gonna be happy that we make the playoffs..
    If we would've stayed the course and waited till this coming summer to sign AD as a free agent and not given up anything, I would agree. Playoffs would've been good enough.

    But since LBJ/AD/FO couldn't be patient for a year and traded every asset that we had for AD then why should we have to be patient for a championship. It's championship or bust for me THIS season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •