Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bengals working with Dalton on a trade

[Rap] From NFL Now: The #Bengals are willing to work with QB Andy Dalton on a trade, I'm told, a plan that has been communicated to him. This meshes with what exec Duke Tobin told me a few weeks ago that when decisions happen, "I'll be in contact with him."
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Andy Dalton where can he go? I mean you can send him to teams like the Panthers, Bears, Colts, Raiders, Chargers, Jets, Redskins, Buccaneers, Dolphins or

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    [Rap] From NFL Now: The #Bengals are willing to work with QB Andy Dalton on a trade, I'm told, a plan that has been communicated to him. This meshes with what exec Duke Tobin told me a few weeks ago that when decisions happen, "I'll be in contact with him."
    Good for him. Hopefully he gets a shot at a starting job, doubt he wants to be a back-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Andy Dalton where can he go? I mean you can send him to teams like the Panthers, Bears, Colts, Raiders, Chargers, Jets, Redskins, Buccaneers, Dolphins or
    Are you ever going to stop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    He値l end up in New England. Brady will end up with the Chargers and the two teams will meet in the AFC Championship Game. Dalton will go on to win his 1st ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    He値l end up in New England. Brady will end up with the Chargers and the two teams will meet in the AFC Championship Game. Dalton will go on to win his 1st ring.

If this happens, you need to hand over the keys to the delorean.

If Dalton goes to my Patriots honestly then I would not have a problem with it

I think they値l be hard pressed to find a partner. He痴 a stopgap option for teams at best.

Maybe they luck out and nothing can be worked with Dak and Dallas takes a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If Dalton goes to my Patriots honestly then I would not have a problem with it
    I actually think he would be a very solid QB under Belichick. I just joking about the whole SB thing but Dalton has the talent to do anything Bill wants him to do.

I actually think he would be a very solid QB under Belichick. I just joking about the whole SB thing but Dalton has the talent to do anything Bill wants him to do.

Theoretically I agree, but unless they upgrade the weapons, he's not the answer. While I'm not the biggest Brady Stan out there, I'm not sure Dalton processes as quickly as Brady and that's the key to Bradys relatively simple offense. Brady wasn't good because he had the best arm talent. Brady was good because he almost always threw it to the right spot and got the team into the right play. While Dalton has similar physical traits, I'm not sure we can confidently say dalton can do all that, especially while lacking weapons.

I honestly don't know who would trade for him. Whoever trades for him not only has to give up a pick, but also has to pay him 17M in 2020. Hes not a likely candidate to be a 1 year rental or affordable to be a backup plan (unless injuries hit).

I've already seen the bad Panthers takes, but honestly why would you give up a pick +17M for Dalton when you have a wildcard Cam for 19M? Best case scenario Dalton does okay and the team pushes for .500, worst case scenario hes good enough to win a few games and gets killed behind our OL. Best case for Cam is he's healthy and carries the offense and maybe makes playoffs, worst case he gets injured and we go 2-14 and get the 1st pick to ruin Trevor's career.

He couldn't get it done with the stacked roster he had from 2013-2016, what would help him win with a less talented NE team?

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Sleeper pick: somehow makes it onto the Eagles.

With two soulless gingers at QB, BB has no satanic powers over the Eagles. And when Wentz goes down with injury halfway through the season, they can graft Dalton's legs onto Wentz.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt