Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,710

    Duplicate threads staying up to stat pad PSD views, impressions, etc?

    I understand mods aren't paid, etc but I responded two threads in the NBA main and others have acknowledge they are the exact same thread as well. Are you now allowing identical threads to be posted because of the extra activity it brings the site? Or what's going on. Because if y'all need views, I'll get you views.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,852
    I don't often venture into the NBA forum, so can you link these here? From a glance at thread titles, I'm not seeing what you are seeing.

    Alternately, you can report the posts/threads in question via the Report Posts feature, or you can PM one of the NBA forum moderators to get a more "boots on the ground" response.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    35,204
    I have never noticed this issue. Ever.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,267
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I have never noticed this issue. Ever.
    lol giannis is mad because it was a giannis thread at first. Giannis being traded

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,710
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I don't often venture into the NBA forum, so can you link these here? From a glance at thread titles, I'm not seeing what you are seeing.

    Alternately, you can report the posts/threads in question via the Report Posts feature, or you can PM one of the NBA forum moderators to get a more "boots on the ground" response.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...s-who-you-keep

    was a week or two after this was on the home page for a few weeks including when TG posted.

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...s-Trade-embiid


    He also posted a giannis duplicate the same night and his activity reminds me Wade03 and Iggles. Something you might want to look into
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,176
    Iggie or whoever is clear as day Wade03


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Iggie or whoever is clear as day Wade03


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Amen to that. Weve all been saying that but they don't care.
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Amen to that. Weve all been saying that but they don't care.
    its not that they dont care they need proof... they just cant perma ban a new member because it could be a dupe... even if 90 percent think it could be wade it would be ****ed up to ban someone and it not be him

    also whats with all the snitching? sure he loves the heat and is out of his mind with how he over estimates them but he is active/adds logic/doesnt get super butthurt or personal

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Look me up if needed, Iím sure admin can do this. Iíve said time and time again Iím not the wade guy, is it impossible to have a new Heat fan posting? I post on other forums as well but with the Heat having an exciting season I decided to branch out and saw this site could use some activity. Havenít been disruptive at all, back anything I say with numbers or whatever is needed, and outside of even myself have brought a ton of activity to the nba forum. Those lakers posters werenít posting in the nba forum until I asked them too, they told me they were hesitant because of trolls like Giannis but would give it a try and here we are. I clearly have improved the board which is more than someone who just constantly trolls or doesnít even post like the 2 posters in here trying to frame me as someone Iím not. Iím also not the other poster Giannis is trying to say I am.

    Grown men acting like children trying to tattle tell and couldnít be more wrong about it, very childish. Or maybe you are children which would honestly explain a lot, I actually hope you are now that I think about it because things would make so much more sense. Sad on an inactive forum we have trolls crying for a ban when in my short amount of time here I can already tell who the problem is. Again, Iím sure admin can figure this out if they feel the need, Iíll be seeing yíall in the NBA forum
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Look me up if needed, Iím sure admin can do this. Iíve said time and time again Iím not the wade guy, is it impossible to have a new Heat fan posting? I post on other forums as well but with the Heat having an exciting season I decided to branch out and saw this site could use some activity. Havenít been disruptive at all, back anything I say with numbers or whatever is needed, and outside of even myself have brought a ton of activity to the nba forum. Those lakers posters werenít posting in the nba forum until I asked them too, they told me they were hesitant because of trolls like Giannis but would give it a try and here we are. I clearly have improved the board which is more than someone who just constantly trolls or doesnít even post like the 2 posters in here trying to frame me as someone Iím not. Iím also not the other poster Giannis is trying to say I am.

    Grown men acting like children trying to tattle tell and couldnít be more wrong about it, very childish. Or maybe you are children which would honestly explain a lot, I actually hope you are now that I think about it because things would make so much more sense. Sad on an inactive forum we have trolls crying for a ban when in my short amount of time here I can already tell who the problem is. Again, Iím sure admin can figure this out if they feel the need, Iíll be seeing yíall in the NBA forum


    **** the heat but respect lol... good ****.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post


    **** the heat but respect lol... good ****.
    Always respect brother, Iíll be seeing you on here for a long time.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    And **** the Sixers!! 😂
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,710
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its not that they dont care they need proof... they just cant perma ban a new member because it could be a dupe... even if 90 percent think it could be wade it would be ****ed up to ban someone and it not be him

    also whats with all the snitching? sure he loves the heat and is out of his mind with how he over estimates them but he is active/adds logic/doesnt get super butthurt or personal
    Snitching? Multiple people have made the same comments. Mods have seen in the NBa forum and here. I'm not the only one that's posted something like that so you can go find all the others and call them out, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Look me up if needed, Iím sure admin can do this. Iíve said time and time again Iím not the wade guy, is it impossible to have a new Heat fan posting? I post on other forums as well but with the Heat having an exciting season I decided to branch out and saw this site could use some activity. Havenít been disruptive at all, back anything I say with numbers or whatever is needed, and outside of even myself have brought a ton of activity to the nba forum. Those lakers posters werenít posting in the nba forum until I asked them too, they told me they were hesitant because of trolls like Giannis but would give it a try and here we are. I clearly have improved the board which is more than someone who just constantly trolls or doesnít even post like the 2 posters in here trying to frame me as someone Iím not. Iím also not the other poster Giannis is trying to say I am.

    Grown men acting like children trying to tattle tell and couldnít be more wrong about it, very childish. Or maybe you are children which would honestly explain a lot, I actually hope you are now that I think about it because things would make so much more sense. Sad on an inactive forum we have trolls crying for a ban when in my short amount of time here I can already tell who the problem is. Again, Iím sure admin can figure this out if they feel the need, Iíll be seeing yíall in the NBA forum
    Right. But sometimes it's okay to tone it down a little bit. Every single regular-season game and a lot of the times that's the way it comes across by certain users and specifically a reason I've laid off posting in the NBA forum. It's an 82 game season. I don't care about any teams off night loss. **** happens. The overestimating of certain players at times goes overboard and even when it does, I haven't said anything. The reason I wrote what I did is because of how similar and identical his posts are to Wade03. I'm not advocating for him to be banned but continuing to post the way he does, when many have said things to him, doesn't dispell the narrative. Enough people have told him how wade03 posted so even if he's not a dupe, he should know better.



    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post


    **** the heat but respect lol... good ****.
    I have nothing against you or MTM or anyone else in the forum. It gets a bit redundant when others specifically create trolling narratives that aren't remotely close to reality and certain threads and posts are allowed to stay up and select ones are taken down. But that's been precedent for the last few years largely due to past discussions.

    I don't have a problem with going back and forth and have slowed posts in the nba forum re: Heat & philly the last 2 months (check post history) whereas certain users continue to have the foot on the gas. It's the regular season and the forum needs views. so I get it.


    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Snitching? Multiple people have made the same comments. Mods have seen in the NBa forum and here. I'm not the only one that's posted something like that so you can go find all the others and call them out, too.



    Right. But sometimes it's okay to tone it down a little bit. Every single regular-season game and a lot of the times that's the way it comes across by certain users and specifically a reason I've laid off posting in the NBA forum. It's an 82 game season. I don't care about any teams off night loss. **** happens. The overestimating of certain players at times goes overboard and even when it does, I haven't said anything. The reason I wrote what I did is because of how similar and identical his posts are to Wade03. I'm not advocating for him to be banned but continuing to post the way he does, when many have said things to him, doesn't dispell the narrative. Enough people have told him how wade03 posted so even if he's not a dupe, he should know better.





    I have nothing against you or MTM or anyone else in the forum. It gets a bit redundant when others specifically create trolling narratives that aren't remotely close to reality and certain threads and posts are allowed to stay up and select ones are taken down. But that's been precedent for the last few years largely due to past discussions.

    I don't have a problem with going back and forth and have slowed posts in the nba forum re: Heat & philly the last 2 months (check post history) whereas certain users continue to have the foot on the gas. It's the regular season and the forum needs views. so I get it.


    Now youíre backpedaling but that was expected.

    Iíve never made a troll thread, if you think I have name it. People think Iím the Wade poster strictly because Iím an active Heat poster I guess, Iím not going to change the way I post or the things I say just because people think Iím someone Iím not. Its sad that you came in here to snitch and attempted to get me banned, now youíve changed your tone and backpedalled as Iíve already stated.

    I see that youíve been here since 2007, based on that I figured you would be trying to make this forum better instead of just crying wolf all day claiming youíre judged on a different set of rules than everyone else and just constantly trolling. Today was the first thread/post Iíve ever seen you have since I started posting here and Iíve been here like 4 or 5 months and even told you I was proud of you for not trolling. Keep it up and stop spewing the same BS youíre known forum wide for and maybe people will respect you and actually discuss ball with you.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •