Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Fire Mike Miller over the Allstar break...lol

Steve Stoute already called it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    How can you not play Knox over Harkless in this meaningless nonsense blowout? Miller..no bueno
    Hey Miller had him at the scorers table with a minute and half left, you want more than that?

In all serious, what Miller does there is not a soul who can predict, he does the unpredictable for sure.

No rhyme and reason, can't figure it out.

Maybe Knicks will have a FO in place during the all star break and then meet up and decide to sit the vets.

But for those looking for a the best odds don't worry we stink, and trading Morris should tell us all where the Knicks think they will finish.

Bobby Portis really never passes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    bobby portis really never passes

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    never...dude misses shooters all night long

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Refs doing us a favor by throwing out Portis
    Lol well said

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but Frank has played awful at home this season.

Home: 4.9 PTS, 32.1 FG%, 24.1 3PT%
    Away: 6.9 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT%
    I watched both him and Payton very closely on D bc of your comments today. Frank was more physical on D then I normally give him credit for. He didnít have a great game or anything but I feel he may be starting to assert himself more on both ends. I think in the past he played good D but wasnít as impactful as he was given credit for. On the other hand Payton also played good D but does not pick up as high on the floor and zones more when someone sets an on ball screen. Overall he played good D but I like Franks approach more in those two areas. I also watched Payton going for steals and somewhat confirmed that I disagree with the idea that he goes for too many. He normally goes for steals after he is beat or when he is in position and a player is in traffic. I didnít see him tonight and donít really remember him trying to shoot the passing lane and creating a numbers mismatch or lunging and getting beat bc he went for the steal. Anyone Payton had another good game and Frank was better then his very quite numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Agreed. Free Knox!

Can't stand Miller.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Well really hard to win when you turn it over, and shoot 2-21 from three, even against Wash with really just one guy.
    They hit about 3 jump shots all night and itís not like they werenít getting open looks. They actually played decently for a lot of of the game and would of had a big lead if they could throw the ball in the ocean

Okay how many times does it take a player to learn not to dribble into two to three guys?
    And infinite number of times if your head is down while you are dribbling and are going to fast to stop

would anyone take both Beal and Wall?
    No

Hey at least we got steve stoute

The young players suck and the free agents suck

Game Thread #55: Wizards (19-35) @ Knicks (17-37) - Last Game before All-Star Break!

down 19 this coach just isn't in realty, game set match, play some other guys
    It wasnít a blow out to the end. I think you guys are just nitpicking. Miller has done a good job. Our 4th quarter line up lacked any shooting though our shooters didnít make a jump shot all night. Idk I still would have put in someone that normally can shoot a little. Other then that no complaints with Miller. Iím actually pretty impressed overall

It wasnít a blow out to the end. I think you guys are just nitpicking. Miller has done a good job. Our 4th quarter line up lacked any shooting though our shooters didnít make a jump shot all night. Idk I still would have put in someone that normally can shoot a little. Other then that no complaints with Miller. Iím actually pretty impressed overall

we were down 19 with 3 min to go, how about you call time out or actually sub when they took Beal out? Instead he walked Knox over to the scorers table with 1 and half minutes and the ref's finally ate their whistles and then coach with 50 sec left sat him down.

I've seen complete blowouts and having Randle and Morris etc on the court, that makes no sense.

we were down 19 with 3 min to go, how about you call time out or actually sub when they took Beal out? Instead he walked Knox over to the scorers table with 1 and half minutes and the ref's finally ate their whistles and then coach with 50 sec left sat him down.

I've seen complete blowouts and having Randle and Morris etc on the court, that makes no sense.
    It was a game half way through the the 4th quarter. If you are upset bc guys didnít play the final three mins maybe you need some happy pills idk

Game Thread #55: Wizards (19-35) @ Knicks (17-37) - Last Game before All-Star Break!

I watched both him and Payton very closely on D bc of your comments today. Frank was more physical on D then I normally give him credit for. He didnít have a great game or anything but I feel he may be starting to assert himself more on both ends. I think in the past he played good D but wasnít as impactful as he was given credit for. On the other hand Payton also played good D but does not pick up as high on the floor and zones more when someone sets an on ball screen. Overall he played good D but I like Franks approach more in those two areas. I also watched Payton going for steals and somewhat confirmed that I disagree with the idea that he goes for too many. He normally goes for steals after he is beat or when he is in position and a player is in traffic. I didnít see him tonight and donít really remember him trying to shoot the passing lane and creating a numbers mismatch or lunging and getting beat bc he went for the steal. Anyone Payton had another good game and Frank was better then his very quite numbers

I was a little harsh on Paytonís defense, but I maintain that he guards 2s betters than 1s. Heís 6í4Ē with a 6í9Ē wingspan, but he doesnít move laterally as quick as Frank so he gets beat by smaller guards, but heís got more strength so he can handle 2s.

Payton came to play today. Probably had his best offensive game of the season with 9 FT attempts. I think Frank is lacking confidence offensively right now, his shot just isnít falling. They were giving him a lot of space like Payton at times, but he wasnít even looking at the rim. Zero dribble penetration too.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast