Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Harkless is a good defender.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    see this is what I don't get, payton obviously runs a better offense than Frank, the both can't shoot, they both don't get respect, and players ask them both to shoot, yet one gets to the foul line and chalks up assists, yet

you hate one and want the other to start? Makes sense to Me?
    Payton is actually not near the defender that Frank is on ball. He is great at steals and is more aggressive than Frank but if there were a lick out for an open shot who would you want shooting the open shot? Frank or Payton?

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Stop playing Knox with sorry *** DSjr. How the hell can anyone play well with him at the Point?
    yea but it's his best shooting night in a long time lol

See how easy Beal got by Payton... Frank Plays him better
    Last edited by Knicks Boogie; 02-12-2020 at 10:13 PM.

bully ball at its finest

I hate to see Ellington in the game over Knox

so DSJ once again played himself to the bench.........I hope we don't read it's Miller's fault, honestly or just start DSJ............some crazy fans sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Heís active out there 4th steal. Youíre being harsh.
    I was being a little harsh, but he guards 2s better than 1s. Heís not quick and steals donít = defense.

if we could only shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Payton is actually not near the defender that Frank is on ball. He is great at steals and is more aggressive than Frank but if there were a lick out for an open shot who would you want shooting the open shot? Frank or Payton?
    Is there even an answer to that question? the Majority of Frank's shots are wide, wide open and anyone paying attention knows the few times he does take contended shots it's really not pretty.

We need a PG in the worst way, and Payton is more than serviceable for 20-25 min, I'm good with that.

But I'll say this again, surround Payton with shooters and he's really dangerous. You know if he isn't playing we would be getting crushed.

This 4th quarter will tell us everything we need to know about the playoff race.

If Knicks can't mustar enough energy to beat the Wizards after they played last night then they don't deserve to make a playoff run!

Frankís not having a good game tonight so far.

This team is a flat out embarrassment. A joke.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Is there even an answer to that question? the Majority of Frank's shots are wide, wide open and anyone paying attention knows the few times he does take contended shots it's really not pretty.

We need a PG in the worst way, and Payton is more than serviceable for 20-25 min, I'm good with that.

But I'll say this again, surround Payton with shooters and he's really dangerous. You know if he isn't playing we would be getting crushed.
    If we had a point guard that can shoot and plays the minutes that Payton plays we would be way up in most games.

ok seen enough of Portis, please

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast