Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    lol . in time but theres alot of truth to many cliches come the loffs
    I can agree with that. We used to get our ***** kicked by the old nets “superteam” in the Drose Bulls but in the playoffs we just ran through them.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

<a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

we will fly past the heat and maybe the celtics... we getting that 3 seed bruh

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    literally every team has those. seeding isn't as important as being a better team
    From now on would you like to be referred to as Captain Obvious or General Observation? I mean only a basketball genius could deduce that being better at basketball would produce better results in a basketball competition.

Does seeding matter as much for the Clippers/Lakers? Probably not. Does it matter for the Jazz/Nuggets? Absolutely. And honestly yeah, it will probably make a difference in a potential Lakers/Clippers matchup. When the talent gap is really close those kinds of things can absolutely make a difference.

Rippin' lips son!!

I wouldn't sleep on the Celtics. I think that double over time game showed us what that team is capable of

Celtics vs Pacers I sure hope so

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I wouldn't sleep on the Celtics. I think that double over time game showed us what that team is capable of
    I agree without brown too

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    From now on would you like to be referred to as Captain Obvious or General Observation? I mean only a basketball genius could deduce that being better at basketball would produce better results in a basketball competition.

Does seeding matter as much for the Clippers/Lakers? Probably not. Does it matter for the Jazz/Nuggets? Absolutely. And honestly yeah, it will probably make a difference in a potential Lakers/Clippers matchup. When the talent gap is really close those kinds of things can absolutely make a difference.
    Its more nuanced than you think. I stopped getting caught up in RS wins and losses decades ago. It makes a difference, especially for weaker teams.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we will fly past the heat and maybe the celtics... we getting that 3 seed bruh
    Put your ear to the ground..... You hear that minor thump...... It's gonna get louder when April rolls around....... Jumanji shot like Robin Williams style not Dwyane

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Agreed. Although clippers were without George for the whole game pretty much.

Celtics biggest threat is injury. I am not sure of the numbers but i don't think the core of the team has been on the court too much together. (Brown,tatum,walker,hayward,smart)

Quote Originally Posted by bostncelts34 View Post

Celtics biggest threat is injury. I am not sure of the numbers but i don't think the core of the team has been on the court too much together. (Brown,tatum,walker,hayward,smart)
    Brown, Tatum, Hayward and Walker have played 269 minutes together this season, as that 4 man unit.

Quote Originally Posted by bostncelts34 View Post

That 5 should be used as a death lineup. Harrell was punishing Williams when Theis fouled out. Smart picked up the Clippers C in overtime and held his own. Hayward, Brown, Tatum and Smart are all elite defenders.

Looks like the Rockets are going to be picking up DeMarre Carrol and Jeff Green. Carrol will be for the rest of the year and it looks like Green will be a 10 day contract to see if he fits.

Haven't heard much from Carroll recently. Dude was pretty good back in his Hawks days though iirc.

Geoff Green has forever been terrible.

**** the playoffs. I don't care about how a player does in the playoffs. I care about their effort level during the asg.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast