Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    no adverse effects are all that matter. tbh, face masks dont really help. they're essentially just markers of compliance.
    If face mask dont help why do they wear them? Wearing a seat belt dont save you from a car crash or do a life jacket keep you from drowning either right? Is the Trump drug a little of the Same?

Live steaming at a hospital violates people privacy.

No one in their right mind would take medical advice from the president. What the president needs to do if he truly want to help ALL Americans is fix the Education, mental Health and Health care system. The crime around the country is almost on third world level.
    Last edited by ldawg; 04-22-2020 at 08:35 AM.

reality really hurts u guys still linked to the matrix. bruh, the system is broken. science was hijacked a century ago, the politicians we grew up idolizing are all corrupt, controlled, compromised or irrelevant. like carlin said, we ain't in the club
    Well I agree with that...the system is broke as ****

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

NBA Playoff Race Thread

no adverse effects are all that matter. tbh, face masks dont really help. they're essentially just markers of compliance.
    Whatís your marker of dissent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    So no links. Cool.

People who admit that they know nothing donít go to CVS and try to put a sheep in his place. I donít know any answers myself but Iím not just assuming Iím being lied to because of the moon landing, the Illuminati, that ***** Hilary and whatever conspiratorial ******** schtick pursuer that youíve turned into.
    yes they do. there was no try, he exposed his irrationality by going beyond his role as a pharmacist. I'll get u the docs number bro, u can leave him a voice mail saying he doesn't exist

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Whatís your marker of dissent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I walk around like sam Cassel

yes they do. there was no try, he exposed his irrationality by going beyond his role as a pharmacist. I'll get u the docs number bro, u can leave him a voice mail saying he doesn't exist
    So, now itís just one doctor that youíre basing whatever youíre basing whatever on. No. I want links to scientific evaluations. What is he seeing/scientifically fact checking that is getting you so riled up? You canít even tell me what he says yet weíre sheep?

So, now itís just one doctor that youíre basing whatever youíre basing whatever on. No. I want links to scientific evaluations. What is he seeing/scientifically fact checking that is getting you so riled up? You canít even tell me what he says yet weíre sheep?
    No, several of his cohorts cosigned. I'm offering u a phone number or at least a video of a doctor you think doesn't exist, just to expose how insanely limited your view is. You can ask him all those questions, my only prerogative was to expose ur bias and inability to see the big picture. Get off the flouride and GMOs bro

No, several of his cohorts cosigned. I'm offering u a phone number or at least a video of a doctor you think doesn't exist, just to expose how insanely limited your view is. You can ask him all those questions, my only prerogative was to expose ur bias and inability to see the big picture. Get off the flouride and GMOs bro
    You keep saying youíre going to provide the doctorís phone number and no, Iím not going to call some random number and just assume this guy is anything. Iíll take the link to the video, though. Which is something Iíve been asking for for weeks.

You keep saying youíre going to provide the doctorís phone number and no, Iím not going to call some random number and just assume this guy is anything. Iíll take the link to the video, though. Which is something Iíve been asking for for weeks.
    random? its going to be publically available bro, that's sort of how doctors operate. I'll have to upload the video tho

Doctors have tried a variety of drugs, including medicines developed to treat malaria, autoimmune diseases and Ebola. Despite high hopes for some of them, so far none has been proven to be a silver bullet. What people dont realize what may work on one person may not work on the next. At this stage they are just trying things and is yet to come up with something consistent. It also affects people different and how bad they got it. One could be doing more harm than good taking drugs or if they on other medications.
    Last edited by ldawg; 04-23-2020 at 03:19 PM.

Rachel Nichols: KD could return if season saved

If the season re-starts, It would be very cool if KD & Irving can actually play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=118B-4uyp6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W58xI8uCP9s

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    If the season re-starts, It would be very cool if KD & Irving can actually play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=118B-4uyp6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W58xI8uCP9s
    Bro, they would knock the Raptors out round 1, without a doubt.

100 Of The BEST Dunks | 2019-20 NBA Season

https://dausel.co/2fnk3w
    (YouTube LiNK)

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Bro, they would knock the Raptors out round 1, without a doubt.
    For sure. I can see them in the ECF.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

there is already an easy cure.... everyone in the world just stay in for 2-3 weeks and stay away from each other... disease go byebye.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast