Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    If they weren't homeboys, then why wouldn't they come out right away and say they weren't homeboys? It's less believable now because they waited so long to say it.
    Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    1000 percent.
    Can I ask why? Honestly I do believe race plays a part in you saying this. Because there is no evidence one way or the other. Even as a Browns fan and Garrett supporter I will not say for 100 that Rudolph did say it. Because there is no proof either way.

Even just listening to Rudolph talk during his press conferences and "apology" for at least his role. He's so ignorant and cocky. So its not even like he came off sweet and innocent lol.

My opinion is this- Its odd that Garrett would triple down on this when he could've sweeped it under the rug. So to bring it up again shows me he may be telling the truth. But I still have no idea at all lol. I learn towards garret because of what I just said, he comes off as a much nicer guy than Rudolph and a few other things.

But I will never use this against Rudolph moving forward. I will use his horrible press conferences and crappy football skills though.

Why do you say Garrett is lying but Rudolph is telling the truth?
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I don't know what was said but here's the difference, I don't stand on the side that claims I do with all certainty. If there's proof that he did, then i'll fully admit i was wrong and stand on the side that Rudolph a racist piece of ****. Until that point, its one man's account of something he has no actual evidence to prove happened.
    How bout just play the middle ground? instead of calling someone a lair about something you have no idea about.

IDK if you have kids but lets say ur daughter came up to you and said "daddy the kid down the street called me names and pushed me off my bike". But there were no marks on her. Do you say "shut up how dare you accuse someone without evidence. get to your room?". No you will prob go speak to the parents of the kid and get to the bottom of it. Since no harm was done you just want both to leave each other alone.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    How bout just play the middle ground? instead of calling someone a lair about something you have no idea about.

IDK if you have kids but lets say ur daughter came up to you and said "daddy the kid down the street called me names and pushed me off my bike". But there were no marks on her. Do you say "shut up how dare you accuse someone without evidence. get to your room?". No you will prob go speak to the parents of the kid and get to the bottom of it. Since no harm was done you just want both to leave each other alone.
    I have played middle ground. I've acknowledged the possibility of a racial slur being used but i don't believe it was based on what we've seen and heard. At some point, you have to take a side and yeah its more likely to me that he lied than not.

And getting to the bottom of it has proven what? There's no audible recording, no first hand accounts on the field of Garrett's story being true, etc. Again its one man's word and hearsay to his teammates, some of which can't even account for what was exactly said.

We can keep going around in circles if you want though.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I believe it. This dude is either incapable or unwilling to read between the lines but then has the audacity to say "you know what I mean" when responding to you.

Like sure people know what you mean, just like any reasonable person knows how to read between the lines.

So all evidence has to be shot down and made to seem inconsistent, because if it is acknowledged, it makes whatever obtuse dense narrative he is pushing more irrelevant than it already is.

Never understood people who had to be spoon fed information to find the relevance in it.
    You can believe what you want. The fact that you haven't made a convincing argument and we're how many pages in this thread is telling. I did respond to his read between the lines point btw.

The "evidence" you speak of is again one man's account and people who won't or can't verify his exact account with the exception of Dorsey. I don't care who he told because i don't know what the context was. One person has verified what he said. One and it was 4 months after it happened.

The difference is my "dense" narrative doesn't have a huge hole in it like where are my facts to corroborate my side of the story. Pretty big thing you keep ignoring.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-18-2020 at 02:31 PM.

I don't care who he told because I don't know what the context was.

You 100% do care, lol you're upset he didn't spoon feed you every last detail on November 14th in the post game interview, that is the basis of your entire narrative

Why you feel you're that special, is none of my business.

You 100% do care, lol you're upset he didn't spoon feed you every last detail on November 14th in the post game interview, that is the basis of your entire narrative

Why you feel you're that special, is none of my business.
    You don't understand. I don't care about the point of "Well, he told someone". The thing is no one knows what he told those people because no one aside from Dorsey has verified his story and that was 4 months after the fact. Tell me Hunt said "Garrett told me Rudolph called him the n-word" and there is actual context.

That said, its still one man's word and nothing else.

You don't understand. I don't care about the point of "Well, he told someone". The thing is no one knows what he told those people because no one aside from Dorsey has verified his story and that was 4 months after the fact. Tell me Hunt said "Garrett told me Rudolph called him the n-word" and there is actual context.

That said, its still one man's word and nothing else.
    As I said, you're either unwilling or incapable of reading between the lines, either way, its the same result and how you arrived at your narrative.

What do you think he told Hunt? That he had his eggs sunny side up that morning?

What do you think he told Kitchens? That he seen a pretty lady in the stands as he was getting kicked outta the game?

What do you think he told Ogunjobi? Nice cleats, where did you buy em? 😂

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cle...outputType=amp

Posted December 1st "Ogunjobi said Garrett told him after the game about the racial slur Garrett accused Rudolph of using, but didn’t elaborate, simply nodding to confirm."

I understand you will side step this like you have myself and 5 other posters but just gotta debunk 1 more thing from you, bc its so easy.

As I said, you're either unwilling or incapable of reading between the lines, either way, its the same result and how you arrived at your narrative.

What do you think he told Hunt? That he had his eggs sunny side up that morning?

What do you think he told Kitchens? That he seen a pretty lady in the stands as he was getting kicked outta the game?

What do you think he told Ogunjobi? Nice cleats, where did you buy em? 😂

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cle...outputType=amp

Posted December 1st "Ogunjobi said Garrett told him after the game about the racial slur Garrett accused Rudolph of using, but didn’t elaborate, simply nodding to confirm."

I understand you will side step this like you have myself and 5 other posters but just gotta debunk 1 more thing from you, bc its so easy.
    Again, what is so difficult here? There can be beefs between people without it being racial. For all we know, Rudolph and Garrett have problems that go back to the times at Texas A&M and Oklahoma State.

Objective sources are not one of your closest friends on the team btw.

Again, what is so difficult here? There can be beefs between people without it being racial. For all we know, Rudolph and Garrett have problems that go back to the times at Texas A&M and Oklahoma State.

Objective sources are not one of your closest friends on the team btw.

As I said, I knew you would side step it lol you're very predictable.

You speak of objective sources then proceed to link Rudolph's agent oh the irony, if that doesn't just some up this entire conversation, ah that's rich, idc who ya are.

If it happened or not has never been my stance LOL vroom ✈

Edit: just to tell you they never even played in college, since you mentioned it multiple times
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 02-18-2020 at 09:57 PM.

As I said, I knew you would side step it lol you're very predictable.

You speak of objective sources then proceed to link Rudolph's agent oh the irony, if that doesn't just some up this entire conversation, ah that's rich, idc who ya are.

If it happened or not has never been my stance LOL vroom ✈

Edit: just to tell you they never even played in college, since you mentioned it multiple times
    I didn't side step it and clearly you read as much because you responded to my point about Ogunjobi not being an objective source.

Did I say his agent was an objective source? I know he's working in the interest of Rudolph. I'm referencing the thread as people having differing views on the subject with cause.

Ok, so they didn't play. That doesn't mean their paths never crossed at some point. Again, things can be personal without it being racial. I've never deviated from that. If its not, its not and if Rudolph did use the n-word, he's an idiot. We're arguing in circles though and it doesn't change the fact that they'll presumably never be any evidence to corroborate Garrett's word.

Here's another part of this I don't understand. Myles Garrett is hinting that the NFL is covering this up. What benefit is it to the NFL to protect a disposable, forgettable backup QB? Wouldn't it make more sense that they would prefer to lend some sort of explanation as to why Garrett did what he did?

And for all the people that said Garrett didn't want public dissemination at any point.
    “I think the next day (after the fight), I’d been reached out to by Jay Glazer, and he wanted to do an interview, and he wanted to get my side ’cause I had told the coaches immediately about what happened, I had told Dorsey and I had told Larry what happened and what was said,” Garrett said in a part of the interview on the "Outside the Lines" podcast.

“So they knew from that night. But I wanted the media to hear about it, whether it was through Jay Glazer or eventually through the aftermath of the meeting.”
    Those are exact quotes from Garrett.

Another thing is why did Garrett issue a public hand written apology directly to Mason Rudolph? Apologizing for his actions, apologizing to fans, etc, yes but apologize to the guy who called you a derogatory term?
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-19-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Probs my the dumbest post in the thread. Congrats.
    pretty much all of your omg he is a racist posts will forever cover that but good try and thank you... sorry i am sick of racism but i am also sick of idiots that use racism as a tool to help them out of tough spots because they are black and the other guy is white... its also a problem along with racism and so on down the list.

its just not PC in todays world and very few people will speak up about it.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Can I ask why? Honestly I do believe race plays a part in you saying this. Because there is no evidence one way or the other. Even as a Browns fan and Garrett supporter I will not say for 100 that Rudolph did say it. Because there is no proof either way.

Even just listening to Rudolph talk during his press conferences and "apology" for at least his role. He's so ignorant and cocky. So its not even like he came off sweet and innocent lol.

My opinion is this- Its odd that Garrett would triple down on this when he could've sweeped it under the rug. So to bring it up again shows me he may be telling the truth. But I still have no idea at all lol. I learn towards garret because of what I just said, he comes off as a much nicer guy than Rudolph and a few other things.

But I will never use this against Rudolph moving forward. I will use his horrible press conferences and crappy football skills though.

Why do you say Garrett is lying but Rudolph is telling the truth?
    what evidence is there of rudolph ever saying anything racist? I will wait... Rudolph isnt in the right but he also did get hit with a helmet without his helmet on and then after called a racist for the assault that happened to him... sooooooooooooooo

dude is a preppy rich white kid whom some on here say is racist because he is privlidged which IS ALRIGHT in their book and not racist/stupid at all by the way

he then takes a shot to the head with a weapon

the dude that hit him used said weapon and then waited to blame racism until after he was screwed

but yo... rudolph is white and garrett is black and because of that racism is there right? GTFO

Imagine the race war if rudolph hit garret with his helmet and got suspended and then came out and said HE CALLED ME A CRACKER........ crickets? crickets? Thats what we would hear right?

That is alright though right?

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast