Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tono Romo to make 17 million per as a CBS football broadcaster.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/28/nfl-an...mpression=true

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

He's officially got the best job in the world lol

yup insanit.. good for him though

Good for him. He's a student of the game, I don't mind listening to him talk football.

He’s making the same money as a elite WR . What a freaking gig .

Well deserved.
    He is much better at his job than the majority if not all of his equals in the same role, so I feel like he should be compensated for it.

I can see why NFL players are saying no to the CBA. This type of money to an announcer means the NFL is going to make huge gains in their new tv deals. If I'm the players, I don't say yes anytime soon. Not until I have a clearer picture of what the tv money is going to look like.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I can see why NFL players are saying no to the CBA. This type of money to an announcer means the NFL is going to make huge gains in their new tv deals. If I'm the players, I don't say yes anytime soon. Not until I have a clearer picture of what the tv money is going to look like.
    Michael Thomas needs to realize that CBS is paying Romo, not the NFL.

I wonder who’s got more money the networks or the owners .

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Michael Thomas needs to realize that CBS is paying Romo, not the NFL.
    Yes but much of the NFL's ridiculous profit comes from its tv rights. That trickles down to the teams and owners. Thats why the owners are in such a rush to get a CBA done. They want it to happen before the players realize how much money these networks are going to throw at the NFL.

Yes but much of the NFL's ridiculous profit comes from its tv rights. That trickles down to the teams and owners. Thats why the owners are in such a rush to get a CBA done. They want it to happen before the players realize how much money these networks are going to throw at the NFL.
    I think the owners thought if they took weed off the banned list the players would immediately cave no matter how bad the deal is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if this contract makes guys think about getting in the booth earlier than later in their career. That is a remarkable amount of money to be in football and not take hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

The players get approximately half whatever the TV deal is under the new CBA.

The utter ignorance in your comment though is common amongst NFL players. They vote on a CBA despite having no idea how it works.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Cowboys have the broadcasting game locked down. Romo, moose, aikman. Love it. It’s just a moral victory haha but a victory none the less. As for the players and the cba. They better just accept it. The billionaire owners can afford a lockout. Only the top 5-10% of nfl players could. The others aren’t smart enough. They’ll be broke in a few short months.

It's not a bad gig if you can get it...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast