Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Dorsey said that Myles was open with coaches about everything right after it happened. He said that in a statement right after the incident.

Now, he's confirming, today, that Myles told him and coaches and Ogunjobi that it was a racial slur that set him off.

What are you missing from this?
    I'm not missing anything. I'm asking why this took so long to come out? Clearly you haven't followed my points. The longer this stuff takes to come out publicly, the less credibility it has imo. The more time Garrett had to create something in hopes of lessening his suspension. Garret is not stupid, neither is his representation. They understand mitigating circumstances means less dollars lost.

Tell me Dorsey said this in November after the hearing and again I tend to think it has more validity. I want a little more of an objective source than the GM that drafted him btw.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-17-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm not missing anything. I'm asking why this took so long to come out? Clearly you haven't followed my points. The longer this stuff takes to come out publicly, the less credibility it has imo. The more time Garrett had to create something in hopes of lessening his suspension. Garret is not stupid, neither is his representation. They understand mitigating circumstances means less dollars lost.

Tell me Dorsey said this in November after the hearing and again I tend to think it has more validity. I want a little more of an objective source than the GM that drafted him btw.
    you literally shoot down all evidence, it is astonishing.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I'm shooting it down because some of it, like the article posted above, came out months after the incident. Hunt and Kitchens have never confirmed exactly what Garrett told them either.

What is so hard to understand here? I don't believe Garrett's version of events based on his actions since it happened. Clearly you guys take everything he says as gospel.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-17-2020 at 10:16 PM.

So let me get this straight... you believe that Myles, Kitchens, Ogunjobi, and other unnamed coaches are colluding to lie and say Myles told them about the slur...

Rather than Myles simply wanting to keep it private (for accountability reasons) and explain it during the appeal? And now that he did his time, was punished and reinstated, is freely explaining why he did it.

my goodness, bro

$0.02 thing here: If people want to ignore and not care about Tomlin's statement that they don't care because he's their coach; then this statement should be ignored and not cared of either.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    $0.02 thing here: If people want to ignore and not care about Tomlin's statement that they don't care because he's their coach; then this statement should be ignored and not cared of either.
    What does Tomlin expressing an opinion have to do with Dorsey confirming an event/fact?

Also, Dorsey is no longer a member of the Browns - he has no reason to ever talk about the situation again.

So let me get this straight... you believe that Myles, Kitchens, Ogunjobi, and other unnamed coaches are colluding to lie and say Myles told them about the slur...

Rather than Myles simply wanting to keep it private (for accountability reasons) and explain it during the appeal? And now that he did his time, was punished and reinstated, is freely explaining why he did it.

my goodness, bro
    You're still not reading but whatever. I'll say it again. Hunt and Kitchens never confirmed Garrett's exact account of events. Where's Ogunjobi's comment on the matter? Unnamed coaches? So people we can never confirm any of these details with? You're not building a strong case and neither did he. That's why the suspension was indefinite, why his appeal was denied, why no one could confirm what was said on the field and why Rudolph is threatening legal action.

Private for what accountability reasons? What is so difficult about saying to the media that night "Rudolph called me a derogatory term and I won't comment publicly about it until after there is a hearing". Btw, when this came out initially, the report was he told none of his teammates.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-17-2020 at 10:36 PM.

Astonishing is the perfect word to use lol. Dude probably brings a magnifying glass to the grocery store to make sure that the change the cashier gives him is real.

What does Tomlin expressing an opinion have to do with Dorsey confirming an event/fact?

Also, Dorsey is no longer a member of the Browns - he has no reason to ever talk about the situation again.
    Thanks for making my point.

Anywho, I'm out on this topic until the inevitable lawsuit it seems. Discovery in that is going to be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Astonishing is the perfect word to under lol. Dude probably brings a magnifying glass to the grocery store to make sure that the change the cashier gives him is real.
    Better than believing someone's account of something as gospel with little to no evidence to back it up. Quick to call someone a racist, which is a life changing accusation, with nothing as proof. Dumb cancel culture at its finest.

I'm shooting it down because some of it, like the article posted above, came out months after the incident. Hunt and Kitchens have never confirmed exactly what Garrett told them either.

What is so hard to understand here? I don't believe Garrett's version of events based on his actions since it happened. Clearly you guys take everything he says as gospel.
    You're gonna be the same guy that if official audio is released corroborating Garrett's claims that will say "this was released way too late, why wasn't this released night of, I don't believe it"

OR

If they have to censor the official audio to play it on ESPN you'll say "All I heard was a bleep, Rudolph didn't say a slur, he clearly just bleeped at Garrett"

You're still not reading but whatever. I'll say it again. Hunt and Kitchens never confirmed Garrett's exact account of events. Where's Ogunjobi's comment on the matter? Unnamed coaches?
    No, you're just being a stubborn butt and would rather believe they're in cahoots about the entire thing.

They all were obviously refraining from detailing the reasoning behind it directly after the event. Kitchens alluded to there being reasoning, Garrett alluded to it, and Dorsey alluded to it, all directly after the incident. They said that Myles was completely open about everything. Like... what more do you need? Are you the type of guy that need video evidence of your wife banging some other dude after finding a condom in your bed?

No matter how much you WANT it to be inconsistent, it is nowhere near that. Just because you disagree with Myles's way of handling this does not mean that it's inconsistent and that's clearly the issue you're having.

This does NOT mean Myles is right and Mason said that - I believe I've been more down the middle on this than most have been on this. But you're reaching trying to find some inconsistency here and there just isn't.

So people we can never confirm any of these details with? You're not building a strong case and neither did he. That's why the suspension was indefinite, why his appeal was denied, why no one could confirm what was said on the field and why Rudolph is threatening legal action.
    No, the suspension was indefinite and appeal denied because Myles committed an egregious act. Stop twisting **** just to try to prove some silly conspiracy theory.

Private for what accountability reasons? What is so difficult about saying to the media that night "Rudolph called me a derogatory term and I won't make comment publicly about it until after there is a hearing". Btw, when this came out initially, the report was he told none of his teammates.
    Because the moment he say that very statement, the world crushes him for not being accountable for his actions. What's so difficult to understand about this?
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

You're gonna be the same guy that if official audio is released corroborating Garrett's claims that will say "this was released way too late, why wasn't this released night of, I don't believe it"

OR

If they have to censor the official audio to play it on ESPN you'll say "All I heard was a bleep, Rudolph didn't say a slur, he clearly just bleeped at Garrett"
    Nice try but no. If there is an audible account of Rudolph using the N-word, i'll fully admit i was wrong. We'll see if that ever comes to the surface. I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Thanks for making my point.
    I mean, there's a difference there. Can't just force some sort of parallelity just for the sake of it.

OR

Bruh, these cats will take audio evidence and twist it into something else if they can. MaYbE hE sAiD sTuPiD PIGGER!!11

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast