Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Mason Rudolph is a racist piece of scum.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It goes both ways, neither do you lol he talked to them, 100% please try to deny this

Lol I'll parrot your own line to you "You dont know the context of anything said in the appeal" bc guess what? You weren't there

I'll just leave this here... "conformity in the application of something, typically that which is necessary for the sake of logic, accuracy, or fairness."
    The difference is I'm not the one taking the definitive stance on what was said being racist whether it was to a teammate or coach. You are. Some things being said means absolutely nothing. It can be personal without it being racial. I acknowledge that's a possibility but his actions before and after the suspension don't inspire me to believe his accusations.

Btw, I never said anything about the appeal aside from it being the first whispers of Rudolph throwing around the n-word and that being the motivation for Garrett's actions. We obviously do have some context considering that leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Mason Rudolph is a racist piece of scum.
    Myles Garrett is a violent thug. This is fun.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Myles Garrett is a violent thug. This is fun.
    Self defense. Mason tried to rip his head off.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The difference is I'm not the one taking the definitive stance on what was said being racist whether it was to a teammate or coach. You are. Some things being said means absolutely nothing. It can be personal without it being racial. I acknowledge that's a possibility but his actions before and after the suspension don't inspire me to believe his accusations.

Btw, I never said anything about the appeal aside from it being the first whispers of Rudolph throwing around the n-word and that being the motivation for Garrett's actions. We obviously do have some context considering that leaked.
    Nor have I, go re-read my posts, lol

I've challenged you on your timeline and consistency comments the entire time. Which you don't have a leg to stand on with either, hence why I challenged you on them.

You think he should've said something night of OR "his actions before and after the suspension don't inspire me to believe his accusations."

Which that right there proves my entire point I originally made to you. Darned if ya do, darned if ya don't.

No, we have zero context on how and why it was brought up in the appeal, again, because we weren't there. You think he just walked in, slammed his hands on the table and said he called me a racial slur! I highly doubt it.

An important distinction to make:
    During the OTL interview, Garrett said that Mason used the racial slur as he was being tackled. Not while Mason was pulling Myles helmet, or when Myles pulled off Mason's helmet, or when Mason charged. According to Myles, the racial slur came before all of that.

I dunno. I know everyone is going to have their comment/shot at me, but I never really recall in NFL Films replay of mic'd up player games, guys having the ability to talk while being tackled. I mean yea they have the ability to talk, but you really on hear grunts or yells, don't really hear words spoken.

I said this way back the day after the incident when Josina Anderson hinted that a racial slur could have been used... there was no way Myles Garrett could handle that correctly in the eyes of some people.

How would him making the accusation directly after the game be any better? We'd be at the same place we are now. "He's playing the race card as an excuse." When Garrett consistently said it's not an excuse for his actions. Nor did he choose to make it public; someone at the arbitration hearing did.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    An important distinction to make:
    During the OTL interview, Garrett said that Mason used the racial slur as he was being tackled. Not while Mason was pulling Myles helmet, or when Myles pulled off Mason's helmet, or when Mason charged. According to Myles, the racial slur came before all of that.

I dunno. I know everyone is going to have their comment/shot at me, but I never really recall in NFL Films replay of mic'd up player games, guys having the ability to talk while being tackled. I mean yea they have the ability to talk, but you really on hear grunts or yells, don't really hear words spoken.
    It's not just that, how easy would it be for Garrett to clearly hear something while he's slinging him to the ground and the crowd was probably erupting because of the sack? I'm not going to accuse him of lying/making it up, but I do think he probably misheard something. "Get off me f*cker" could probably easily be misheard as "get off me n***er" given the circumstances.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    It's not just that, how easy would it be for Garrett to clearly hear something while he's slinging him to the ground and the crowd was probably erupting because of the sack? I'm not going to accuse him of lying/making it up, but I do think he probably misheard something. "Get off me f*cker" could probably easily be misheard as "get off me n***er" given the circumstances.
    I asked that too and I donít think anyone responded to it.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Gentrification is bad, by the way, because the whole point of it is to jack up the rent. It goes back to the point above. Why should anyone be allowed to collect rent because their parents owned properties? What kind of meritocracy is that? Landlords are the worst kind of leeches in society, living off of other people's work just so they have a place to live. Gentrification leads to fun stats like cities having three times as many empty apartments as homeless people.
    The point of gentrification is to drive up the rent? No. Gentrification is a result, not a purpose. Someone (of any race) owns a property, they want it's value to go up so they clean up their yard, paint their house, make improvements, and generally try to improve the neighborhood for themselves, their neighbor house does the same, then another one does the same, then a store upgrades in the neighborhood, and each drives the property value up and makes it more likely a developer will invest in the area, and the city increases the property tax, etc. It's a complicated series of events that feed each other, but the way you talked about it it sounds like it's some conspiracy when it generally isn't.

Last edited by warfelg; 02-17-2020 at 12:55 PM.

I thought, at the time, that Rudolph escalated the situation and then Garrett way over-reacted, and Garrett said as much immediately. Garrett certainly could have mis-heard something that caused his extreme reaction, but I guess, for the most part, it doesn't matter as it pertains to Garrett's behavior.

Nor have I, go re-read my posts, lol

I've challenged you on your timeline and consistency comments the entire time. Which you don't have a leg to stand on with either, hence why I challenged you on them.

You think he should've said something night of OR "his actions before and after the suspension don't inspire me to believe his accusations."

Which that right there proves my entire point I originally made to you. Darned if ya do, darned if ya don't.

No, we have zero context on how and why it was brought up in the appeal, again, because we weren't there. You think he just walked in, slammed his hands on the table and said he called me a racial slur! I highly doubt it.
    And I've said that if it would have came out during the post game interview, that would have given his accusations a lot more credibility. It certainly would have explained why someone was so angry that he tried to concuss (or worse) an opponent by violently swinging a helmet around.

Its not just that night. Its also a matter of not hearing any of the racial term being used until the hearing which conveniently coincides with the time that a punishment was being handed down. No, I don't think he did that but whats so difficult to derive? I'm sure the question was asked why Garrett did what he did and he answered in kind that he heard Rudolph using the N-word which infuriated him. If you can deduce, so can I.

How has he been pretty vocal about it? The first time he ever said the actual words of what was said on the field that night publicy was 3 months after the incident...

If you didn't take the position on November 14th then you have the advantage of hindsight. Which it woulda been impossible for you to take the stance that night because he gave no specifics just said check the tape.

You next say "after the suspension" that's pretty vague. So on November 15th you took that position? No new information was released besides a further public apology, so again, impossible.

I already debunked your coaches and teammates stance. He told them and told them not to speak on it publicly because he had an appeal hearing and didn't want any excuses for his actions, pretty easy thing to deduce from that.

He was told a private hearing would be private, so felt this was the best time to reveal it behind closed doors, when they're trying to reduce his suspension length, makes pretty much sense to me.

Very consistent.
    Because he did one sit down interview... That's extremely vocal, don't you know!?

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    It would be pretty easy.... They're literally on top of each other lmao

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast