Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Tomlins opinion means nothing because he wasn't involved.
    But when Freddie Kitchens backed Myles his opinion mattered right?

Also opinions of black men don't matter when it comes to issues of race?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I'd be doubtful of anyone saying they don't know those headsets aren't two way communication.
    I just don't see what ur point is. I'm not sure why this matters. lol. Ok he's wrong about that. not sure what effect this has to anything. Players are mic'd up so its not like there's some scheme here.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

If this does go to a lawsuit safe to say the discovery period is gonna be fun.

Freddie never said Rudolph said it. He said Myles told him he did. LMAO keep up this isn't difficult.

Whatever, I need to enjoy life and celebrate the 7th year anniversary of my dad's passing. I ain't got time to talk with people who decided they know what exactly went on.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    It's not a matter of innocence, hes not on trial. This is a matter of defamation. If he did say it, I don't think he'd be dragging it out further and would prefer it to die. Bringing lawyers into it seems like hes not willing.
    LOL you ar completely backwards. He wants to drag it out so people (mainly teammates) don't beat his *****. So he can act innocent if he did say it.

I would prefer Garrett to move on though. With no proof one way or the other no point in talking about it. Just me though. Rudoplh still a piece of crap.

Someone mentioned why would Rudolph say it. That's pretty simple. He grewup around it and supports people to have that behavior. now add a HORRIBLE game prob the worse he's ever had, picks, fumbles, sacks etc... Then Garrett kinda dragged him down at end of game. The anger got the better of him. Honestly he might not even recall saying it. If he blacked out in anger that can happen. I've been there.

Whatever, I need to enjoy life and celebrate the 7th year anniversary of my dad's passing. I ain't got time to talk with people who decided they know what exactly went on.
    That was facts.

Sorry bout ur loss. 5 years of my moms 2 weeks ago. That's never easy.

If this does go to a lawsuit safe to say the discovery period is gonna be fun.
    no proof though. So prob boring.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Just look up the demographics of private schools vs. public schools. White Flight is actually very well researched.

Wealth is obviously linked to race because of the history of slavery and racial discrimination, including straight-up massacres of black people who became rich like in Tulsa.
    Yup and I'd venture that a high percentage of minorites in those private schools have their tuition waved because they're good at sports. Happens a lot in Minnesota and Colorado at least.

Oh please... Tomlin has spent his entire career sweeping **** under a rug. Please don't act like it's a character assassination to think he might do so again.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    LOL you ar completely backwards. He wants to drag it out so people (mainly teammates) don't beat his *****. So he can act innocent if he did say it.

I would prefer Garrett to move on though. With no proof one way or the other no point in talking about it. Just me though. Rudoplh still a piece of crap.

Someone mentioned why would Rudolph say it. That's pretty simple. He grewup around it and supports people to have that behavior. now add a HORRIBLE game prob the worse he's ever had, picks, fumbles, sacks etc... Then Garrett kinda dragged him down at end of game. The anger got the better of him. Honestly he might not even recall saying it. If he blacked out in anger that can happen. I've been there.
    I guarantee you that everyone in this thread has said something they regret in the heat of the moment when they lose their temper at one point or another in their lives.

We know that Rudolph was behaving terribly in that moment and you can guarantee that he said some vile things as well. How vile it was is a matter of opinion at this point.

Sorry for your loss man... I dread the day when I feel that type of pain.

13 years for me, keep your head up man!

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    13 years for me, keep your head up man!
    Yea, it's tough. He was sick and I didn't do more to get him there. So these few days are always the crappiest of days and put me really on edge.

Calling people the N word and being racist are horrible things. So Myles is right to really drag Rudolph if thatís what happened. But at the same time, if it didnít, then Rudolph is right to protect his name from this awful accusation. One of them is a really awful human being.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast