Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    People gotta stop with this "players on tje field didnt hear it". Well no crap! Pretty sure Rudolph wasnt going to rip of his jersey exposing a shirt that says it Bruce willis style. (Does anyone remember name of that movie I cant remember and wanna watch it lol). But it was said when they were close to each other. Btw- Rudolph should be cut anyway. Hes an ignorant crap QB.
    Die Hard: With a Vengeance

I don't give two ***** about Rudolph, and if there's evidence he actually said it he should be suspended. But I highly doubt he did. There's no chance the NFL wants to suspend a star DE former #1 overall pick to cover up a trash backup QB who was getting ready to be benched anyhow. Maybe Garrett thinks he heard that, or maybe he was coached to push that angle to mitigate blame for hitting a dude in the head with his helmet. But I'm not for a second buying into a conspiracy theory that the league threw a top defender under the bus to protect a fringe backup QB that Steelers fans don't even like.

Rudolph's press conferences tells me he is def capable of saying it. You gotta admit those were horrible looks for him as a person. If he came off more sincere he would look better. But mason looked like he just got accused of fighting at his boarding school and just had daddy pay his way out.
    Dude, you're either seeing something you want to see or just being a homer. Honestly it's pretty judgmental to imply you can tell he might say it just from watching him or seeing a 5 minute interview. Your comments about "daddy", "fighting at boarding school", "pay his way out", and referencing that he supports a "certain political figure" seem to honestly be racist stereotypes against him for being white. I'm doubting you'd imply those same things about a POC.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Confession: I've never seen any of the Die Hard movies.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Dude, you're either seeing something you want to see or just being a homer. Honestly it's pretty judgmental to imply you can tell he might say it just from watching him or seeing a 5 minute interview. Your comments about "daddy", "fighting at boarding school", "pay his way out", and referencing that he supports a "certain political figure" seem to honestly be racist stereotypes against him for being white. I'm doubting you'd imply those same things about a POC.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Yes!!!
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

I don't give two ***** about Rudolph, and if there's evidence he actually said it he should be suspended. But I highly doubt he did. There's no chance the NFL wants to suspend a star DE former #1 overall pick to cover up a trash backup QB who was getting ready to be benched anyhow. Maybe Garrett thinks he heard that, or maybe he was coached to push that angle to mitigate blame for hitting a dude in the head with his helmet. But I'm not for a second buying into a conspiracy theory that the league threw a top defender under the bus to protect a fringe backup QB that Steelers fans don't even like.

H came off as a piece of crap no way around that. Period... adding who he supports yes I do believe he is capable of saying what's he is accused up. Did he? Who the heck knows.

Btw- I'm not sure what ur 1st paragraph means. The nfl didnt suspend Garrett to cover up masons possible race comment. He got suspended for the helmet hit. What people in here are saying is pretty clear to understand. NFL does not want to release tapes (if they have them) of rudolph saying the n word because that's a horrible look for the nfl. Plus possibly a few other reasons.

There are raciest black people also lol. I hold everyone accountable for their actions.

when all else fails if you arent white and the other dude is just blame racism... that is our country.

There are raciest black people also lol. I hold everyone accountable for their actions.
    i as well but if a 90 year old black woman or man and you want to call people white trash i cant even be mad.. they have been through some ****.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Confession: I've never seen any of the Die Hard movies.
    Me neither lol

I'm confused. Why would anything the NFL did with Garrett mean that they were trying to cover up for a trash QB?

But I'm not for a second buying into a conspiracy theory that the league threw a top defender under the bus to protect a fringe backup QB that Steelers fans don't even like.
    It's not about that but about protecting their own image. That's why the NFL won't release audio of the incident.

Private schools pretty much only exist so that rich white people don't have to send their kids to public school with black kids, so yeah, it's hard to imagine someone saying the same thing about people of color.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    confession: I've never seen any of the die hard movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    me neither lol
    yippee-ki-yay

Well this is going to get a lot uglier.

Mason's attorney indicating an incoming lawsuit:

H came off as a piece of crap no way around that. Period... adding who he supports yes I do believe he is capable of saying what's he is accused up. Did he? Who the heck knows.

Btw- I'm not sure what ur 1st paragraph means. The nfl didnt suspend Garrett to cover up masons possible race comment. He got suspended for the helmet hit. What people in here are saying is pretty clear to understand. NFL does not want to release tapes (if they have them) of rudolph saying the n word because that's a horrible look for the nfl. Plus possibly a few other reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I'm confused. Why would anything the NFL did with Garrett mean that they were trying to cover up for a trash QB?
    The NFL has more to lose from potentially covering up a racist slur than they have to lose from some no name backup using a slur. If he said it and the NFL suspended him for it who would be upset?

Another point that nobody has really mentioned, why would he say it? He's literally on the field with 15-20 other black guys, several of whom are his friends that are standing up for him. He's played a predominantly black sport his entire life, you really think it would take 20 years to expose him as a racist?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It's not about that but about protecting their own image. That's why the NFL won't release audio of the incident.

Private schools pretty much only exist so that rich white people don't have to send their kids to public school with black kids, so yeah, it's hard to imagine someone saying the same thing about people of color.
    Only white people go to private school? That's an interesting take when many black NFL players attend private schools geared towards prepping them for athletic careers. I have no clue where most NFL players go to college, but I guarantee nobody would make "private school" jokes about Cam Newton, yet his family has other NFL talent and he was a high recruit so I wouldn't be shocked if he was in private school.

Private school is for rich people who want their kids to get a quality education, it has nothing to do with race unless you're wanting to debate about which races tend to be rich. I've only ever been in public schools because my family was poor and uneducated.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast