Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 364
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,059
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    pretty much all of your omg he is a racist posts will forever cover that but good try and thank you... sorry i am sick of racism but i am also sick of idiots that use racism as a tool to help them out of tough spots because they are black and the other guy is white... its also a problem along with racism and so on down the list.


    its just not PC in todays world and very few people will speak up about it.
    Prove Myles lied.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,078
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Prove Myles lied.
    my point exactly... We tossed away logic the second myles said he called me the n word and you only need proof if the roles were reversed... if racism is involved where a black person says a white person called them a racist term that person does not get the benefit of the doubt... you say prove myles lied but how about you prove rudolph was racist? nope not needed because rudolph is a white privileged guy who looks racist per some people in this thread and after it happened.

    the double standard is stupid and old and disgusting when we have people now using racism as a tool to cover up their actions or as a way to further themselves/get out of trouble etc... let me refer you to the smollet thread where it went from.........

    omg how could they do that to him.

    omg people are thinking he would do this to himself no way stupid white people

    wow there is evidence he hired these guys i dont believe it the police department is setting him up because hes black and a celebrity

    i still believe in jesse and i dont care about the evidence these dirty pigs have its all a set up


    .... funny how society works now no?

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,059
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    my point exactly... We tossed away logic the second myles said he called me the n word and you only need proof if the roles were reversed... if racism is involved where a black person says a white person called them a racist term that person does not get the benefit of the doubt... you say prove myles lied but how about you prove rudolph was racist? nope not needed because rudolph is a white privileged guy who looks racist per some people in this thread and after it happened.

    the double standard is stupid and old and disgusting when we have people now using racism as a tool to cover up their actions or as a way to further themselves/get out of trouble etc... let me refer you to the smollet thread where it went from.........

    omg how could they do that to him.

    omg people are thinking he would do this to himself no way stupid white people

    wow there is evidence he hired these guys i dont believe it the police department is setting him up because hes black and a celebrity

    i still believe in jesse and i dont care about the evidence these dirty pigs have its all a set up


    .... funny how society works now no?
    Youíve dismissed miles claim. Again, prove heís lying. You donít know him, yet youíve decided he lied, based on what? You are worse than the worst.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,059
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    my point exactly... We tossed away logic the second myles said he called me the n word and you only need proof if the roles were reversed... if racism is involved where a black person says a white person called them a racist term that person does not get the benefit of the doubt... you say prove myles lied but how about you prove rudolph was racist? nope not needed because rudolph is a white privileged guy who looks racist per some people in this thread and after it happened.

    the double standard is stupid and old and disgusting when we have people now using racism as a tool to cover up their actions or as a way to further themselves/get out of trouble etc... let me refer you to the smollet thread where it went from.........

    omg how could they do that to him.

    omg people are thinking he would do this to himself no way stupid white people

    wow there is evidence he hired these guys i dont believe it the police department is setting him up because hes black and a celebrity

    i still believe in jesse and i dont care about the evidence these dirty pigs have its all a set up


    .... funny how society works now no?
    Iíve never claimed Rudolph was racist, nor do I need to prove anything to that point.

    Point is, I donít know what happened, neither do you. Difference is, youíve said one is lying, without any proof of such.

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,078
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Youíve dismissed miles claim. Again, prove heís lying. You donít know him, yet youíve decided he lied, based on what? You are worse than the worst.
    nope just using logic... has mason said anything racist or done anything racist ever? in a world where people are pulling **** from social media from years ago youd think if he was this disgusting racist he would have done or said anything? nope

    so now lets look at the next use of information we have--- nobody at all who was in the vicinity heard mason say anything some of which were black

    now the next piece... all of the black players in his locker room came to his defense even though he is just a backup qb at best

    myles waited until his punishment was handed out before speaking up after attack a defenseless man with a weapon when that man was wearing no helmet and aimed for his head


    again this is all logic... so tell me exactly what logic or evidence or any type of anything we have to suggest mason said the n word outside of myles being black and mason being white????????????????? go ahead smart guy tell me but dont worry smolletts still innocent as well so no big deal

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,078
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Iíve never claimed Rudolph was racist, nor do I need to prove anything to that point.

    Point is, I donít know what happened, neither do you. Difference is, youíve said one is lying, without any proof of such.
    again logic... it doesnt matter what happened because again see the game thread about just how disgusting it is to toss this out and how guilty someone is before proven innocent... before he even said anything we had a reporter coming out claiming with how myles reacted mason had to say something racist.... then we had posts on reddit and on here from multiple people attack mason because he is a privlidged white guy LMFAO... fact of the matter is as soon as someone screams racism only one side needs to prove something while the other can just say well he called me the N word followed by ending this mans career etc. Totally fair right?

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,059
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    again logic... it doesnt matter what happened because again see the game thread about just how disgusting it is to toss this out and how guilty someone is before proven innocent... before he even said anything we had a reporter coming out claiming with how myles reacted mason had to say something racist.... then we had posts on reddit and on here from multiple people attack mason because he is a privlidged white guy LMFAO... fact of the matter is as soon as someone screams racism only one side needs to prove something while the other can just say well he called me the N word followed by ending this mans career etc. Totally fair right?
    Iím gonna simplify this for you. Your post, the one I quoted, was dumb. I donít care about all the other crap youíre mentioning now. Those are all different discussions. You having your mind made up with zero proof makes you worse than the bigots you oppose in your rants.

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,624
    How many pages on this thread to debate something we have NOTHING but heresay for?
    Not a one of us was there
    Not a one of us KNOWS anyone that was there
    Not a ONE of those that WERE there have ANY proof of what was or was not said
    Therefore picking a side is one thing, emphatically debating your side is the truth is another

    Maybe Rudolph said something bad
    Maybe Rudolph did NOT say something bad
    Maybe Rudolph did NOT say something bad, but Myles THOUGHT he said something bad

    One thing is NOT a maybe OR debatable- we don't have enough info to have anything more than an opinion
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,078
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Here's another part of this I don't understand. Myles Garrett is hinting that the NFL is covering this up. What benefit is it to the NFL to protect a disposable, forgettable backup QB? Wouldn't it make more sense that they would prefer to lend some sort of explanation as to why Garrett did what he did?

    And for all the people that said Garrett didn't want public dissemination at any point.


    Those are exact quotes from Garrett.

    Another thing is why did Garrett issue a public hand written apology directly to Mason Rudolph? Apologizing for his actions, apologizing to fans, etc, yes but apologize to the guy who called you a derogatory term?
    all this down right logic... but it doesnt fit the overall narrative so it will be ignored.

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,078
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Iím gonna simplify this for you. Your post, the one I quoted, was dumb. I donít care about all the other crap youíre mentioning now. Those are all different discussions. You having your mind made up with zero proof makes you worse than the bigots you oppose in your rants.
    you dont care for it because you have 0 rebuttal because all the info we have points to myles making this up to save his own ***... is it 100 percent? nope but again everything in my post paints a damn good picture... you are letting personal bias cloud your judgement. Me I dont give a crap about either guy... if mason said it he should be kicked from the league and if myles made it up he should be kicked from the league... my issue is the hypocritical bull **** from people in this situation like the reporter minutes after the altercation or the fans saying this dude said it because he is rich/white and just looks like the type... i love how one guy is innocent until proven guilty but the other guy who got smashed on the head with a weapon is guilty until proven innocent because an idiot decided to attack him but its cool because mason is white so if a black guy said he used the N word nothing else needs to be said.

  11. #281
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,624
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    all this down right logic... but it doesnt fit the overall narrative so it will be ignored.
    and what, in your head, is the 'overall narrative'?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #282
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,078
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    and what, in your head, is the 'overall narrative'?
    that mason is a white privileged guy who just looks like a racist and he most likely said some type of slur to piss off the black guy to make him rage and try to severely injure mason... in no way shape or form would racism ever be used as a tool in todays society to try and validate the horrid actions of a guy doing something down right stupid.

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,059
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    that mason is a white privileged guy who just looks like a racist and he most likely said some type of slur to piss off the black guy to make him rage and try to severely injure mason... in no way shape or form would racism ever be used as a tool in todays society to try and validate the horrid actions of a guy doing something down right stupid.
    Or, Myles is telling the truth, yet youíve made up your mind that thereís no chance that could be true.

  14. #284
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,059
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you dont care for it because you have 0 rebuttal because all the info we have points to myles making this up to save his own ***... is it 100 percent? nope but again everything in my post paints a damn good picture... you are letting personal bias cloud your judgement. Me I dont give a crap about either guy... if mason said it he should be kicked from the league and if myles made it up he should be kicked from the league... my issue is the hypocritical bull **** from people in this situation like the reporter minutes after the altercation or the fans saying this dude said it because he is rich/white and just looks like the type... i love how one guy is innocent until proven guilty but the other guy who got smashed on the head with a weapon is guilty until proven innocent because an idiot decided to attack him but its cool because mason is white so if a black guy said he used the N word nothing else needs to be said.
    No, I donít care because none of that has anything to do with my thoughts on your post, those words, being dumb.

  15. #285
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,078
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Or, Myles is telling the truth, yet youíve made up your mind that thereís no chance that could be true.
    all we have is all the info that has been given to us and all of it points to myles being full of crap... we have nothing else to go on... how he has handled the situation pretty much screams he is full of it... mason is at fault for his own actions but again nobody around them heard anything/mason has 0 history of racism/ masons black teammates all came to his defense of a backup QB who will barely play/the league found nothing but now all of a sudden the league is hiding it per myles/myles said sorry to mason lololololol...

    if someone called my best friend or niece that there would be no sorry in the world for the actions id take but i guess myles is a bigger morally sound person who is trying to be the bigger guy here right? I mean its not like he swung a helmet with his strength at the crown of a downed players head with intent to hurt

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •