Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Pretty ****ed up that a guy gets a 4 game suspension for letting air out of a football but another guy tries to break someone's neck and walks away with only a fine that he still hasn't paid lol
    except that neither thing is accurate....nobody got 4 games for simply letting air out of a ball, there was more to it.....and nobody tried to break anyone's neck

but still, to think the league had ANY reason whatsoever to make reinstating Garrett a priority during the playoffs is flat absurd
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    except that neither thing is accurate....nobody got 4 games for simply letting air out of a ball, there was more to it.....and nobody tried to break anyone's neck

but still, to think the league had ANY reason whatsoever to make reinstating Garrett a priority during the playoffs is flat absurd
    Let them believe whatever they want. Itís not worth it. Because their opinions are going to change on the matter the moment their teams are involved.

FWIW Myles was reiterating the racial slur angle to it. I think itís strange to not say something until your appeal, say it then, and then wait until after the reinstatement.

Also by this logic Albert Haynesworth should have only gotten 1 or 2 games.

Sounds like Myles Garrett said in that same interview that Mason Rudolph wasnít wearing the normal helmet he wears and thatís why there wasnít a microphone to capture it.

Except players that are micíd up are wearing the mic inside the pads not in the helmet.

so your beef isn't that he shouldn't have been banned for the season, it's that he should've been able to go to a Super Bowl party with Nick Chubb?
    Unless someone was jailed/did a crime, I think indefinite suspension should cease in the offseason, even if they slate to resume in the regular season.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    FWIW Myles was reiterating the racial slur angle to it.
    It is the first time he has alleged that Mason called him a "stupid n___er". Previously those details were leaked by someone else, after the audio recordings from the those parts of the game were mysteriously lost.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Myles is doubling down. I'm gonna paraphrase since I heard a clip and can't remember word for word: He was interviewed (the full length of which will be released tomorrow I believe) and he says that Mason called him a stupid ~n~ when Garrett was taking him down. He was outraged, and as we saw the video he backed off and when Mason came charging he just kinda lost it.

He says he was appalled by what he did and that's why he apologized. At the time people were calling it 'attempted murder' and all sorts of stuff and he felt bad, so he wanted to be accountable. However, he knows what he heard 100% and won't attempt to hide or conceal what Mason called him, so he isn't afraid to say what happened. He said everyone is mic'ed - there's mics everywhere and the satellites can pick up all of the audio and is calling for the NFL to release the audio.

I can't say what did or didn't happen - none of us can. I believe Myles and I believe it happened, but it's just my opinion. However, I do believe Myles 100% believes it was said, even if it's possible he misheard something.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    Dont belive a word Myles says as to what happened. I believe facts and evidence not cries from the snowplow plow generation.
    What facts do you have that Rudolph didn't say it? Its he said he said. I wont use this against Rudolph but cant call Garrett a lair either. We don't know. All I can go by is the character of each. Go back and watch Rudolph's interviews he's done. The one same night it happened and the one a week later where he apologized for his involvement. LOL it was the most ignorant, cocky rich daddies boy Comments I ever heard. He's a douche I think most can agree. Of course that doesn't mean he said the n word. But it shows he's a A-hole. Garretts admitted his wrongs from the beginning. Carried himself very well.

For me its like this. Garrett could've easily said when asked about the N word. "Its in the past now im ready to move on and focus on football." If I lied about something that's what I would do, sweep it under the rug ASAP. But for him to do another interview and mention it again Says something. Its prob true. But who knows and honestly who cares at this point. Rudolph is trash anyway.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Because their opinions are going to change on the matter the moment their teams are involved.
    This is ironic and applies to you just as much as it does to everyone else (if not more so given the Big Ben crap lol).
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Good point. Can't tackle streakers because they might get CTE from it.
    One of the best hitters ever hitting some fat stupid drunk Could end very much worse. But don't trespass and run towards someone.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Also by this logic Albert Haynesworth should have only gotten 1 or 2 games.
    It's not by that logic at all lmao.... What are you even talking about.

Let them believe whatever they want. Itís not worth it. Because their opinions are going to change on the matter the moment their teams are involved.

FWIW Myles was reiterating the racial slur angle to it. I think itís strange to not say something until your appeal, say it then, and then wait until after the reinstatement.
    War admitting that he only has his view because of the team Rudolph plays for. I gotta give you props because not many people admit so clearly that they're a homer.

As far as the racial slur, I think it's strange that you feel you have the right to question the significance of that word when used against a black person and to then assume how they should feel or react when it's used against him. I'm not doing to sit here and pretend that I know what I would do or how I would feel in that situation because I have no clue. I have zero clue as to what type of hurt that word actually has and I'll never know what that feels like. So I'm not going to presume that Mason didn't say it just because Garrett didn't say that he did right away.
    Last edited by mgjohnson7851; 02-14-2020 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    This is ironic and applies to you just as much as it does to everyone else (if not more so given the Big Ben crap lol).
    Big Ben
    Hines Ward
    Joey Porter
    Antonio Brown
    Mason Rudolph

War has proven that he'll defend a player wearing black and yellow no matter what they did.

Also that dirty offensive lineman... Can't remember his name though.

They wouldn't have had to make it a priority if they'd just given him a 2-3 game suspension in the first place.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast