Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    all we have is all the info that has been given to us and all of it points to myles being full of crap... we have nothing else to go on... how he has handled the situation pretty much screams he is full of it... mason is at fault for his own actions but again nobody around them heard anything/mason has 0 history of racism/ masons black teammates all came to his defense of a backup QB who will barely play/the league found nothing but now all of a sudden the league is hiding it per myles/myles said sorry to mason lololololol...

if someone called my best friend or niece that there would be no sorry in the world for the actions id take but i guess myles is a bigger morally sound person who is trying to be the bigger guy here right? I mean its not like he swung a helmet with his strength at the crown of a downed players head with intent to hurt
    So again, no proof that Myles lied. Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    So again, no proof that Myles lied. Thanks for clearing that up.
    There’s also no proof he’s telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Lmao, is there even an ongoing investigation or are we going to be arguing back and forth about this for the rest of the offseason. I really hope the audio surfaces so half of PSD can eat crow, whichever side that may be.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Lmao, is there even an ongoing investigation or are we going to be arguing back and forth about this for the rest of the offseason. I really hope the audio surfaces so half of PSD can eat crow, whichever side that may be.
    No there’s no ongoing investigation. The NFL found no one on field could collaborate the story and there was captured audio of it.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You can believe what you want. The fact that you haven't made a convincing argument and we're how many pages in this thread is telling. I did respond to his read between the lines point btw.

The "evidence" you speak of is again one man's account and people who won't or can't verify his exact account with the exception of Dorsey. I don't care who he told because i don't know what the context was. One person has verified what he said. One and it was 4 months after it happened.

The difference is my "dense" narrative doesn't have a huge hole in it like where are my facts to corroborate my side of the story. Pretty big thing you keep ignoring.
    There's quite a few people who have came out and said Garrett told them right away. So you are ignoring facts to fit ur narrative that Rudolph is innocent. There's been no evidence appealing enough either way. no audio of Rudolph saying it, But how awful Rudolph has came over since this incident doesn't help him to me.

These grown men need to sit down and deal with it.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Another thing is why did Garrett issue a public hand written apology directly to Mason Rudolph? Apologizing for his actions, apologizing to fans, etc, yes but apologize to the guy who called you a derogatory term?
    Because he regretted what he did? Because he didn't want to get hammered by the NFL or Browns through suspension and or fines? Because as Garrett even STATED MANY TIMES There is no excuse for his actions? I mean we can keep going lol. Many reasons why it was a good idea to issue an apology to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what evidence is there of rudolph ever saying anything racist? I will wait... Rudolph isnt in the right but he also did get hit with a helmet without his helmet on and then after called a racist for the assault that happened to him... sooooooooooooooo

dude is a preppy rich white kid whom some on here say is racist because he is privlidged which IS ALRIGHT in their book and not racist/stupid at all by the way

he then takes a shot to the head with a weapon

the dude that hit him used said weapon and then waited to blame racism until after he was screwed

but yo... rudolph is white and garrett is black and because of that racism is there right? GTFO
    everything here is complete lies and or misquotes. So im done with you if you can't be an adult. But I understand why you feel the way you do. I get it.

Did I claim there was?

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Well said.

So anyone making any definitive claims, or statements saying they're certain, is full of **** (metsworn and MTM).

Whereas you and I and everyone else are saying we believe one side or the other, but none of us are sure. Myles could be lying or telling the truth.

/end discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Well said.

So anyone making any definitive claims, or statements saying they're certain, is full of **** (metsworn and MTM).

Whereas you and I and everyone else are saying we believe one side or the other, but none of us are sure. Myles could be lying or telling the truth.

/end discussion
    I never said for certain that Rudolph didn't use the n-word but keep spinning it that way. I said Garrett's actions dont make him believable imo and there is no evidence to corroborate his story. You, NBA, etc keep pounding the pavement with innuendo because apparently that's enough to bury someone's character. These type of accusations are potentially life changing and career altering. No one should be throwing around that **** lightly unless they have actual proof. Not in this cancel culture we live in where once a designation is made and people run with it, its almost impossible to shake.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-19-2020 at 01:09 PM.

No there’s no ongoing investigation. The NFL found no one on field could collaborate the story and there was captured audio of it.
    So basically the only more we'll hear of this is a potential defamation lawsuit.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

I never said for certain that Rudolph didn't use the n-word but keep spinning it that way. I said Garrett's actions dont make him believable imo and there is no evidence to corroborate his story. You, NBA, etc keep pounding the pavement with innuendo because apparently that's enough to bury someone's character. These type of accusations are potentially life changing and career altering. No one should be throwing around that **** lightly unless they have actual proof. Not in this cancel culture we live in where once a designation is made and people run with it, its almost impossible to shake.
    Maybe he believes the proof is being covered up?

Regardless, whether or not I call someone out for using a racial slur (assuming I truly believe they said it) isn't going to be based on if there's proof or not. That's just silly.
    Last edited by Vee-Rex; 02-19-2020 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    So basically the only more we'll hear of this is a potential defamation lawsuit.
    If there's a lawsuit then the NFL (I believe) would have to surrender any and all audio, so maybe we'd get an answer on whether or not they're withholding anything. And if they are, we'd have our answer on if Garrett is lying or not.

If there's a lawsuit then the NFL (I believe) would have to surrender any and all audio, so maybe we'd get an answer on whether or not they're withholding anything. And if they are, we'd have our answer on if Garrett is lying or not.
    the logic of the NFL withholding any sort of proof is just so miniscule....for what reason would they?

the truth in all this is more likely to lie somewhere in the middle....Rudolph said something, Garrett heard something, what he heard may not have been what was actually said..............and said or not said still didn't excuse his ensuing actions nor excuse Rudolph for his.............if both had been suspended indefinitely, this debate likely isn't even going on
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Maybe he believes the proof is being covered up?

Regardless, whether or not I call someone out for using a racial slur (assuming I truly believe they said it) isn't going to be based on if there's proof or not. That's just silly.
    How does that benefit the league? Its the word of a forgettable backup QB vs one of the best defensive players in football.

No but the validity of the accusation is all about proof.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast