Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    And I've said that if it would have came out during the post game interview, that would have given his accusations a lot more credibility. It certainly would have explained why someone was so angry that he tried to concuss (or worse) an opponent by violently swinging a helmet around.

Its not just that night. Its also a matter of not hearing any of the racial term being used until the hearing which conveniently coincides with the time that a punishment was being handed down. No, I don't think he did that but whats so difficult to derive? I'm sure the question was asked why Garrett did what he did and he answered in kind that he heard Rudolph using the N-word which infuriated him. If you can deduce, so can I.
    Ok Mr. Hindsight, we're talking in circles now.

You woulda felt better, if you were in the loop, night of and 95% of the other people would've seen it as an excuse, just as you do now.

The FOMO is real here.

Darned if ya do, darned if ya don't.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; Today at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    It would be pretty easy.... They're literally on top of each other lmao
    Ever been on the field at an NFL game? Still easy to mishear something.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ever been on the field at an NFL game? Still easy to mishear something.
    Have you? Lol....I think you're over exaggerating how loud it actually is.

Sure he could have misheard, but I don't believe it would be based on how loud the crowd is. Especially when they're right on top of each other

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Ok Mr. Hindsight, we're talking in circles now.

You woulda felt better, if you were in the loop, night of and 95% of the other people would've seen it as an excuse, just as you do now.

The FOMO is real here.

Darned if ya do, darned if ya don't.
    Again, that's your opinion and opinions are like *******s. Everyone has one. I'm not the only one who would have found Garrett's version of events more believable if it had come out immediately but considering that's the hill you want to do die on, whatever.

You're looking at solely from perspective in which Garrett's version is the only truth. Repeating "darned if you do, darned if you don't" doesn't mean its anything more than bumper sticker fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Again, that's your opinion and opinions are like *******s. Everyone has one. I'm not the only one who would have found Garrett's version of events more believable if it had come out immediately but considering that's the hill you want to do die on, whatever.

You're looking at solely from perspective in which Garrett's version is the only truth. Repeating "darned if you do, darned if you don't" doesn't mean its anything more than bumper sticker fodder.
    You were upset you were left out. Got it 👌

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You were upset you were left out. Got it 👌
    No, I just dont find his story as believable if it only comes out at the hearing in which his fate is decided and before you tell me about Hunt and Kitchens, I know.
    Last edited by metswon69; Today at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Have you? Lol....I think you're over exaggerating how loud it actually is.

Sure he could have misheard, but I don't believe it would be based on how loud the crowd is. Especially when they're right on top of each other
    the crowd was pretty loud...that sack was punctuating a pretty rare and satisfying (to them) Browns win over the Steelers......what if Rudolph did indeed yell something at Garrett but it was 'stupid s_it' and Garrett legitimately HEARD something else...and without an audio noone will ever convince him he heard wrong or Rudolph that he said something he's saying he didn't
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314