Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    GP...I agree. Iíll be shocked if they bring Puig in now.

I feel the same way towards Mazara. Why trade a prospect and take on Mazaraís salary, if you only viewed him as a platoon player? You could have signed probably signed a cheaper LH bat to play the outfield with better defense or just signed Puig from the start.

I would like to see Mazara get a full time chance without someone looking over his shoulder.
    With only 4 bench spots, it looks like Collins will be in AAA, and possibly trade fodder with the logjam that seems to be building up around 1B / C / DH.

Exactly my concern too. I'd hate to see Robert get pulled down by Puig. White Sox better do there homework on this before making any offers.

KW shot down Puig rumors today for the exact same reason I had posted earlier regarding Mazara. If no Mazara, it may have made sense, but no reason to now with Mazara in the mix.

Iím glad, because even with Puigs talent and potential, he does not provide enough of an upgrade, if any, over Mazara to risk the potential for malcontentment and controversy. Iíd argue the potential upside with Mazara is greater than Puig, considering the ages and track records of each.

I'll say this the White Sox definitely have the most potential here. I mean for such a young team...this is the team that has the most potential especially in the AL Central division. Seeing the talent...I expect Robert to have a big season this year.

Home run totals keep going up every year.

The White Sox were 24th out of 30 teams with 182 HR during 2019.

With Eloy, Robert, Mazara, Mioncada, Tim Anderson, Abreu, and McCann.Grandal, they could be closer to the top of the league in HR this year than to the bottom.

Not to mention the 30 plus from Encarnacion and what we get off the bench. Yes, there should be plenty of power!
    We Gotta Believe!

Yes, I was going to say that EE should hit 1 or 2 more home runs than we got out of the Alonzo/Palka/Jay combo last year. And oh yes, I forgot about Reed too.

Eloy: 42 HR
    Abreu: 38 HR
    EE: 35 HR
    Grandal: 31 HR
    Moncado: 28 HR
    Mazara: 28 HR
    Robert: 25 HR
    TA: 23 HR
    LG: 12 HR

Team total getting up to roughly 275-290. Been drinking a bit, don't kill me tomorrow on this.

Just looking over the Soxí schedule, and August by far, the toughest month of the schedule.

According to James Fox of FutureSox.com, the Chicago White Sox are looking to keep third-baseman Yoan Moncada around for a long time. James is reporting that the deal could be for six-plus seasons and the total money involved would be the largest in franchise history.

To be fair 6/74 would be the most money we've ever handed out, and a great deal on our end. Have to think it's in the 100-120 range.

Get it done Sox!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Iím guessing 6/110 with 2 option years for 8/170

Nothing yet on the Moncada extension. I'd love to get him and Gio done as well, roughly for the same amount of $$$.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast