Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Anderson taking a shot at ESPN.....Loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    Anderson taking a shot at ESPN.....Loved it!
    Didn't see that but reading about it now, pretty nice that he called them out.

The entire league needs to be on notice, the more I watch LouBob play, the more I truly think he is going to be an MVP candidate for a good while once he gets a few hundred At-Bats under his belt against ML pitching.

Hoping Madrigal gets the call too. He's looked good last week in our intrasquad games and seems ready to go in the field and at the plate.

I always have ESPN broadcast's on mute for the most part but I turned it on when i saw Timmy on the screen...LOL

I really hope they start having some fans in the stands soon....Its huge venue, it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Didn't see that but reading about it now, pretty nice that he called them out.

The entire league needs to be on notice, the more I watch LouBob play, the more I truly think he is going to be an MVP candidate for a good while once he gets a few hundred At-Bats under his belt against ML pitching.

Hoping Madrigal gets the call too. He's looked good last week in our intrasquad games and seems ready to go in the field and at the plate.
    Agree with you...Also after he gets accustomed with ML pitching, needs to bat 2nd or third in the order. Needs to get to the plate more....

This is the batting order I would implement, sooner rather then latter:

Anderson
    Moncada
    Robert
    Abreau
    Granndal
    Jimenez
    EE
    Nomar M
    Mandigral

You can throw out 100 different good working lineup combos with this young talented group. We waited long enough. Im ready to watch a winner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    This is the batting order I would implement, sooner rather then latter:

Anderson
    Moncada
    Robert
    Abreau
    Granndal
    Jimenez
    EE
    Nomar M
    Mandigral
    Scary as heck. And I don't know if it's the homer in me, but if most of those guys at minimum replicate their 2019 production, and LouBob and Madrigal are as hoped, how is this not one of the top lineups in all of baseball?

And as soon as Abreu starts to fade, Vaughn is just waiting in the wings to take his spot as 1B/DH

Looks like Mookie is staying put in LA, so he will be gone. Wouldve loved him here

Looks like Mazara will sit for a bit....I'm actually starting to like Engle, he can definitely play some outstanding D and I think his hitting is going to be ok. He looks and feels like he belongs in the biggs.

Assuming its covid

Also...lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Any interest in Puig when hes healthy,Now that Mazara is down for a bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChiFanKeith View Post
    Any interest in Puig when hes healthy,Now that Mazara is down for a bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd be interested in picking him up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

If Mazara has the same thing as Puig, that doesn't help us ...they both have to sit about the same time frame.

I think I am fine with Engle until Mazara gets back. He really started to play some good baseball towards the end of last year. His defense has always been stellar as well as his speed, but the hitting also started to come along last year. Maybe he just needed time to figure it out.

Also, I have not heard what specifically is ailing Mazara, but it does not sound like an injury. Even if it is Covid, unless there is a complication, he would probably not miss more than around 10 days of the season.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast