Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Presided over the US getting caught with their pants down and having the worse attack on home soil in your history.

Lied to the country, or at least presided over arguably the greatest intelligence failure in global history which led to thousands of US soldiers and civilian contractors killed, tens of thousands wounded, toppling of a country on the other side of the world leading to internal civil war, costing trillions of taxpayer dollars.

Presided over the worst natural disaster in US history and the joint botched federal and state response, contributing to over 2000 American deaths.

Presided over the imminent collapse of the financial system and domestic and worldwide economy.

I mean I’d say the criticism was justified.

I certainly wasn't saying otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Would you call it good?
    some of what Trump has done has been good. I've supported this. this is why I said it's not all or nothing.

there are other words that could be used, like inconsistent, flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Trump flat out lies about the impact of the pandemic and makes stuff up. Literally fabricated things.

Special lauds it as calm optimism.

You couldn’t pen a better blind follower in a script. It goes beyond ignorance at this point, it’s an undying dedication and loyalty to denial of facts. Magnificently whipped.
    this is ignorant. this is a problem right now because people are being manipulated/brainwashed and they're gullible enough to believe it.

if I was blindly loyal then I would have not also criticized Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I can't stand Trump, but he has NO chance regardless of what he says or does. It doesn't matter anymore. The response on CNN, MSNBC, and social media will be the same. There is no governor on the system anymore, it's a runaway.
    this X infinity.

this is why it's become dangerous because the media have their own agenda other than simply reporting/covering what has been happening. this is real life Idiocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    People rally around leaders in times of crisis, it’s why all the Liberal media basically stopped bashing Bush after 9/11. Had Bush acted like Trump is acting now, I bet the reaction would have been different.

Maybe you’re right and it doesn’t matter what he does, but that’s still not an excuse to act like a twat.
    not comparable. the hate from these media for Bush has not been the same as it has been for Trump, and vice versa.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    some ...
    Can you PLEASE stop compiling multiple replies into one reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Can you PLEASE stop compiling multiple replies into one reply.
    you would rather I have multiple posts one after the other in order to separate each quote into it's own post? encouraging flooding? that seems like the opposite of what should happen.

it's not hard after clicking Reply With Quote to delete what you're not replying to.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

you would rather I have multiple posts one after the other in order to separate each quote into it's own post? encouraging flooding? that seems like the opposite of what should happen.

it's not hard after clicking Reply With Quote to delete what you're not replying to.
    Yes, then when people reply to you it doesnt consume an entire page.

Yes. I think everyone would prefer you have shorter posts.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I call complete BS on that claim. The bashing may have waned a bit for a very small amount of time but Bush still got **** on hard for many things: from how he handled the initial word of the attacks to his bogus "mission accomplished" speech. I don't think the average non-Republican started giving him any respect until years after his presidency. Prior to that, he was consistently talked about as though he was a completely overmatched dummy that only became president because of his family connections. Not to mention that a ton of people thought of him as nothing more than a puppet for Cheney.
    Bush did not get hit hard by the mainstream liberal media or the public until well after the invasion of Iraq, a good 20 months after 9/11 (you might think that is a small amount of time). The saddest part of that is that if he had been hit harder by the likes of the NY Times, Colin Powell, or the so-called liberal Democrats (like Mrs Clinton, who voted in his favor) we might not have bought his administration’s lies and the ensuing disaster.

I don’t know where your information comes from, but I don’t see too many non-Republicans giving him “respect” after the fact in any form other than he’s not Trump.

And at the end of the day, any negative press on Bush was for the most part well earned and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Bush did not get hit hard by the mainstream liberal media or the public until well after the invasion of Iraq, a good 20 months after 9/11 (you might think that is a small amount of time). The saddest part of that is that if he had been hit harder by the likes of the NY Times, Colin Powell, or the so-called liberal Democrats (like Mrs Clinton, who voted in his favor) we might not have bought his administration’s lies and the ensuing disaster.

I don’t know where your information comes from, but I don’t see too many non-Republicans giving him “respect” after the fact in any form other than he’s not Trump.

And at the end of the day, any negative press on Bush was for the most part well earned and then some.
    You're not really refuting a single thing I said other than my interpretation of "a small amount of time".

The media started praising Bush when he started becoming buddies with Obama and Bill Clinton. Then it accelerated even more when Bush said he might not vote for Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not really refuting a single thing I said other than my interpretation of "a small amount of time".
    Where did you get the impression that I was trying to refute you? (I didn’t call BS on your post) There was nothing really of substance in your post to refute — sure, a lot of your broad-stroke opinions to which I responded with different opinions.

Geeze. Where ever could I have gotten that impression?

Geeze. Where ever could I have gotten that impression?
    I have a pretty good idea.

I think everyone does..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The media started praising Bush when he started becoming buddies with Obama and Bill Clinton. Then it accelerated even more when Bush said he might not vote for Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah yes the media showing Americans being friends with each other regardless of political affiliation? Haven’t you been on here calling posters partisan hacks? LOL

The Lost Boys of PSD

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast