Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

2020 Spring Training Primer

There's finally a light at the end of the tunnel! Pitchers and catchers report.......tomorrow. I'm usually excited about Spring Training for a week or so then it becomes boring.

What are some things you are looking out for in this spring? Any ayers you are expecting big things out of?

Montoyo said there will be 5 OF so that sort of takes the “excitement” out of seeing who makes it. I’m assuming both Fisher and Alford make the team now.

The 5th spot in the rotation should be an interesting battle. I think we have 4 legit candidates in Borucki, Thornton, Kay and Yamaguchi. I don’t really see a clear cut favourite there either.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Montoyo said there will be 5 OF so that sort of takes the “excitement” out of seeing who makes it. I’m assuming both Fisher and Alford make the team now.

The 5th spot in the rotation should be an interesting battle. I think we have 4 legit candidates in Borucki, Thornton, Kay and Yamaguchi. I don’t really see a clear cut favourite there either.
    I'm still holding out hope they sign Holt and send Drury packing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I'm still holding out hope they sign Holt and send Drury packing.
    That would be great.

That would be great.
    There's still a few interesting guys left. I can't see Puig getting much, it'll be a one year deal but if he was plays well you could flip him at the deadline for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    There's still a few interesting guys left. I can't see Puig getting much, it'll be a one year deal but if he was plays well you could flip him at the deadline for something.
    No chance this FO signs Puig with his attitude problems.

until Pearson is called up and assuming no other spots available to him at the time, borucki/Thornton piggy back as the 5 man. Use them outta the pen for an inning between starts . Kay could use more aaa starts. Yamaguchi to pen.
    Beeston: "we should be able to support a $140-$150 million payroll and that's the direction that we're headed."

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    No ****ing way. Not even making this up but a friend of mine went on a date with him in January and said he was a nice guy lol

Meh. We’ve all drunkenly whipped it out our sexual organs at some point or another....
    No? Just me?

Ok well still. Nbd. Reminds me of the Austin Matthews situation from this summer. Who cares. The security guard from Austin Matthews apartment was afraid for her life because he showed his butt while walking away? Some security guard. She shouldn’t be doing that job if you can’t handle a bit of skin. + Hockey butts are supposed to be the best butts.

Reese’s pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Meh. We’ve all drunkenly whipped it out our sexual organs at some point or another....
    No? Just me?

Ok well still. Nbd. Reminds me of the Austin Matthews situation from this summer. Who cares. The security guard from Austin Matthews apartment was afraid for her life because he showed his butt while walking away? Some security guard. She shouldn’t be doing that job if you can’t handle a bit of skin. + Hockey butts are supposed to be the best butts.
    At my older brothers wedding there was a bunch of us standing outside a bunch of rooms at a resort here drinking. Buddy of ours was fairly full and got his wife to bend over and tie his shoes. He then whipped the lad out and said her name and she looked up and got a dick in the face.

True story, anyway this no big deal at all

what the flipping hell?

"McGuire is due to appear at the Criminal Court Complex in Clearwater on March 16." (my bold)

Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    what the flipping hell?

"McGuire is due to appear at the Criminal Court Complex in Clearwater on March 16." (my bold)
    Better than civil court in the states.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast