Follow us on Twitter

Page 258 of 264 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 3953

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yep and yep.
    Your devotion is too cute.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, its called science, it allows to easily make such predictions such as the christmas spike superimposed over Thanksgiving spike.

I even made this prediction and then made another prediction that trump supporters may very well see decreasing numbers in 2021 due to herd immunity, yet they will still stick to their stupid narrative that it was made up to make trump look bad.

Another spot on prediction by yours truly..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You're awkward. At best.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I'm good with awkward...

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yep and yep.
    Those same guys also predicted that covid wouldn't come to the US, wouldn't be a problem, would go away as it gets warmer, would go away by Easter, would go away by the end of April, would be gone by fall, would be gone by Christmas, would be gone when Biden gets elected, etc.

Man, they really called it!!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Doubtful. As soon as I step 1 foot out the door of any place my mask immediately comes off. Not sure how anyone could ever "forget they're wearing it."

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    As a nurse, I wear a mask for most of my shift. I can't imagine people forgetting that they have one on. They are annoying, but part of my job.

Don't you just love Spam?

So I was thinking about How we got a vaccine at 100 percent so fast for a deadly virus and thought to myself what about cancer/hiv etc... so i looked it up and there is many posts like this one... I get every disease has its own challenges but doesnt this seem silly?

No vaccine for HIV after 40 years of research.
    No vaccine for the common cold.
    No vaccine for cancer after 100 years of research. Nothing.
    A virus mysteriously appears and within a year a vaccine is created and we are all expected to take it. Does make you wonder.

So turns out the obese are FAR AND AWAY the most vulnerable, this was the key factor I kept harping on whenever someone tried to make a fake barometer on how many alleged covid deaths we should have. This one doctor that was mentioning the vaccine reactions to different races and why they skipped animal testing hasn't been seen in awhile. Fun times ahead

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    So I was thinking about How we got a vaccine at 100 percent so fast for a deadly virus and thought to myself what about cancer/hiv etc... so i looked it up and there is many posts like this one... I get every disease has its own challenges but doesnt this seem silly?

A virus mysteriously appears and within a year a vaccine is created and we are all expected to take it. Does make you wonder.
    define "looked it up"

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    So turns out the obese are FAR AND AWAY the most vulnerable, this was the key factor I kept harping on whenever someone tried to make a fake barometer on how many alleged covid deaths we should have. This one doctor that was mentioning the vaccine reactions to different races and why they skipped animal testing hasn't been seen in awhile. Fun times ahead
    "tHiS oNe DoCtOr", he claims with zero citations. Standard truther boi.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    define "looked it up"
    lol, that post is something, somehow missed it earlier...

Americas in trouble, lol!

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

Yet how many other viruses have had vaccines created for them? You names two viruses they don’t have vaccines yet there are many more viruses that do have vaccines.

All it makes me ‘wonder’ about is how ****ing ****** cancer is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Oh yeah forgot to mention, been hearing about Canadians putting their kids thru torturous isolations. Thank God America isn't cucked to that degree. Unless it's just a few child abusing parents. Any Canadians wanna tell me how far reaching this is
    Last edited by Chronz; 03-07-2021 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    "tHiS oNe DoCtOr", he claims with zero citations. Standard truther boi.
    Lmfao, don't care Kruger. Not my fault you're stuck in the stone age

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, that post is something, somehow missed it earlier...

Americas in trouble, lol!

Your post made less sense to me