Follow us on Twitter

Page 234 of 241 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 3608

Thread: Coronavirus

NSU leaving MEAC?

I have the Rona.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I have the Rona.
    my good friend does as well... got it from his sister... he is in serious trouble and always thought it was a joke. This country needs to wise up... we about to shut down again when biden has control and it might be smart

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I have the Rona.
    My son, wife and I were confirmed positive 1.5 weeks ago. The most anyone thing about it is understanding the quarantine protocals based on intitial contact, positive test result or current symptoms.

Hope the actual sickness is benign for you as it has been for us.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Science says we would have lost significantly less people if we properly reacted from the beginning, such as they did in Singapore,Taiwan, south korea, etc

It's not up for debate, it's an established and verified fact. Like you said, facts dont care about your feelings, your feelings on the subject change nothing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    its just not true... We had it under control once we shut things down and started making things mandatory per law like masks etc..... we opened back up and boom look at us now... this country doesnt have the ability singapore/south korea/taiwan does in terms of holding their citizens accountable... we are fat/disgusting and give no ****s about anybody but ourselves and the young think they are immune or its no big deal..... we seen what it could do... had it under control and shut things down... we opened things up and asked people to wear masks and safe distance and we are throwing parties/having halloween/protesting without masks and planning thanksgiving get togethers.... when they pass **** in those countries you mentioned and you dont follow **** you arent saved by freedom. This country has been its own worst enemy and you can just look at what is currently happening as an outlier...

nomatter how much info we had this country would have ****ed itself because the people are morons.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, science said lock everything down if your leadership is so stupid that they do literally nothing for 2 months and knowingly let this thing spread unchecked and now on the threshold of exponential growth and outbreak.

No, we were definitely still right about that one.

But shutting down the entire nation. Shutting down and not even starting to open up for 3 months. That's incompetent leadership, not science.

Matter of fact, given what you are referring to, science has now illustrated to us just how incompetent that leadership is by quantifying the loss due to that blunder.

The funny thing is, science says had we approached this properly from the beginning, lockdown could have been avoided.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    lock down was the best thing for people... i get the ramifications of businesses etc.... people dont give a ****... why are you giving people and freedom in this country a pass? we arent locked down/know how insane this disease is and we have a vaccine coming and still wont put **** off for a few months... gotta have halloween/thanksgiving/parties/protests etc.... our leadership was moronic but our people are far far worse and what is happening now justifies that very stance.... for months the virus has been on the news and now we have all these shows showing how bad it is for people and the front line workers/hospitals.............. no ****s were given because freedom... because you cant make me wear a mask per it... because the united states of we dont give a ****.

you can not sit here and spew we would have done better had we started with this and not needed a shut down when we are worse now than ever before after we had it under control because of a shut down/masks/forcing people to do the right thing............ we now are not forcing any of that and limited restrictions and the virus here is worse than ever.... people... stop blaming everyone else and start taking a long look at the american people

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its just not true... We had it under control once we shut things down and started making things mandatory per law like masks etc..... we opened back up and boom look at us now... this country doesnt have the ability singapore/south korea/taiwan does in terms of holding their citizens accountable... we are fat/disgusting and give no ****s about anybody but ourselves and the young think they are immune or its no big deal..... we seen what it could do... had it under control and shut things down... we opened things up and asked people to wear masks and safe distance and we are throwing parties/having halloween/protesting without masks and planning thanksgiving get togethers.... when they pass **** in those countries you mentioned and you dont follow **** you arent saved by freedom. This country has been its own worst enemy and you can just look at what is currently happening as an outlier...

nomatter how much info we had this country would have ****ed itself because the people are morons.
    Would have helped if the moron in chief was able to set a better example for his countless followers that eat up everything he says and does without a second thought. Trump single handedly made this **** much worse than it ever needed to be.

Yes, there would have been plenty of people to not take this **** seriously regardless but Trump doesn't get a pass for the reckless example he continues to set. What should have been no more than a fringe group of wackos has turned in to a large portion of our population.

I think what you meant to say is that we're free to live our lives without a tyrannical government controlling our day to day existence. If that means we choose to be fat and disgusting...so be it. I'll take that over the alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrysalvatore View Post
    It seems to me that no one really cares about this coronavirus. For a long time, I have not seen people wearing masks.
    this... once lockdown and restrictions were lifted people gave no ****s because freedom..... because being hindered even though we have all of this technology to see our loved onces/order food/order stuff/watch stuff etc and we still cant follow restrictions because people are idiots... disgusting i have rights so **** you and everyone that isnt me idiiots. People dont care... once **** got lifted we stopped giving a ****... this country is this bad because the people are its own worst enemy and right now that is screaming loud and clear by how we are far worse now then ever.

lock down was the best thing for people... i get the ramifications of businesses etc.... people dont give a ****... why are you giving people and freedom in this country a pass? we arent locked down/know how insane this disease is and we have a vaccine coming and still wont put **** off for a few months... gotta have halloween/thanksgiving/parties/protests etc.... our leadership was moronic but our people are far far worse and what is happening now justifies that very stance.... for months the virus has been on the news and now we have all these shows showing how bad it is for people and the front line workers/hospitals.............. no ****s were given because freedom... because you cant make me wear a mask per it... because the united states of we dont give a ****.

you can not sit here and spew we would have done better had we started with this and not needed a shut down when we are worse now than ever before after we had it under control because of a shut down/masks/forcing people to do the right thing............ we now are not forcing any of that and limited restrictions and the virus here is worse than ever.... people... stop blaming everyone else and start taking a long look at the american people
    Did we really ever have it under control though? Or did we half-*** our way through that lockdown just enough to keep our hospital system from bursting at the seams and then say "**** it, we're bored of this ****"?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I think what you meant to say is that we're free to live our lives without a tyrannical government controlling our day to day existence. If that means we choose to be fat and disgusting...so be it. I'll take that over the alternative.
    except id rather be controlled for a set time for the safety of many because i am not a selfish ******* who thinks wearing a mask and social distancing hurts our rights and freedom. I would prefer to not watch thousands die/children suffer/limbs amputated when any and all leaders ask us to do 2 simple things... stay away from each other and wear a ****ing mask.................... you wanna see the videos of all the idiots who throw covid parties or dont wear masks in this countries at massive gathering because -freedom-

you can be fat and disgusting because that doesnt kill people near you... more power to you. This pandemic and your logic is exactly why this country has failed and others arent.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Did we really ever have it under control though? Or did we half-*** our way through that lockdown just enough to keep our hospital system from bursting at the seams and then say "**** it, we're bored of this ****"?
    we def had it under control... the leadership was not the answer and was the problem at the start but we are seeing now the real problem.... the majority dont wear masks or social distance and i can link you videos of parties for days and protests for days and people screaming we are free so i will do what i want an not wear a mask.... the majority of this country is the problem period... the people are the problem and you can see just how sad that is if you check in to your daily hospital and watch how insane it is.... it doesnt effect us though right? we are young/dont work in the healthcare system and are immune so lets paaarrrrrrrrrrty......... we stopped the locked down and ended restrictions and the people made this country go to hell... what are we at now... almost 200k cases a day? yes we had it under control and should have opened up but kept restriction and made restrictions law until the vaccine... now we will have probably 500k dead by the time the vaccine gets going.

for the idiots/asshats and selfish jackasses of our country... or welp the majority
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-14-2020 at 03:01 AM.

except id rather be controlled for a set time for the safety of many because i am not a selfish ******* who thinks wearing a mask and social distancing hurts our rights and freedom. I would prefer to not watch thousands die/children suffer/limbs amputated when any and all leaders ask us to do 2 simple things... stay away from each other and wear a ****ing mask.................... you wanna see the videos of all the idiots who throw covid parties or dont wear masks in this countries at massive gathering because -freedom-

you can be fat and disgusting because that doesnt kill people near you... more power to you. This pandemic and your logic is exactly why this country has failed and others arent.
    You were controlled for a set of time. 2 months minimum to be exact, and all it did was delay the inevitable. If you honestly believe that locking people down for longer than that or locking people down again will help a damn thing....you crazy.

The only way to get a grip on this virus is a vaccine. Just like.....yep, the flu.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

we def had it under control... the leadership was not the answer and was the problem at the start but we are seeing now the real problem.... the majority dont wear masks or social distance and i can link you videos of parties for days and protests for days and people screaming we are free so i will do what i want an not wear a mask.... the majority of this country is the problem period... the people are the problem and you can see just how sad that is if you check in to your daily hospital and watch how insane it is.... it doesnt effect us though right? we are young/dont work in the healthcare system and are immune so lets paaarrrrrrrrrrty......... we stopped the locked down and ended restrictions and the people made this country go to hell... what are we at now... almost 200k cases a day? yes we had it under control and should have opened up but kept restriction and made restrictions law until the vaccine... now we will have probably 500k dead by the time the vaccine gets going.

for the idiots/asshats and selfish jackasses of our country... or welp the majority
    Despite not seeing things precisely as you do, I'm right there with you in fully believing this country is full of selfish, short-sighted morons (and it didn't take this pandemic for me to come to such a conclusion).

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You were controlled for a set of time. 2 months minimum to be exact, and all it did was delay the inevitable. If you honestly believe that locking people down for longer than that or locking people down again will help a damn thing....you crazy.

The only way to get a grip on this virus is a vaccine. Just like.....yep, the flu.
    "iT's ThE fLu". Get some new material, dude.