Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 233 of 243 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3631

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    And you ignore science
    Quite the opposite actually. His lack of being able to comprehend the science is exactly why his response has been nothing more than a blunder.

Its unbelieveable how badly brainwashed you are. You gotta take control back man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Quite the opposite actually. His lack of being able to comprehend the science is exactly why his response has been nothing more than a blunder.

Its unbelieveable how badly brainwashed you are. You gotta take control back man.

This

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

You can deny the doctors saying that at best we'd lose 200,000 Deny it all you wish. Changes NOTHING.
    Fact do not care about your feelings, blams feelings or the others that cling to lies more than truth

fAcT dO nOt CaRe AbOuT yOuR fEeLiNgS

Imagine constantly quoting Ben Shapiro and thinking it actually makes your arguments look better.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Imagine constantly quoting Ben Shapiro and thinking it actually makes your arguments look better.
    Hahaha

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You can deny the doctors saying that at best we'd lose 200,000 Deny it all you wish. Changes NOTHING.
    Science says we would have lost significantly less people if we properly reacted from the beginning, such as they did in Singapore,Taiwan, south korea, etc

It's not up for debate, it's an established and verified fact. Like you said, facts dont care about your feelings, your feelings on the subject change nothing.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Science says we would have lost significantly less people if we properly reacted from the beginning, such as they did in Singapore,Taiwan, south korea, etc

It's not up for debate, it's an established and verified fact. Like you said, facts dont care about your feelings, your feelings on the subject change nothing.

Science said to lock everything down. Now science is saying "oops, sorry about that".
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

So "science" is saying that we never should have locked down at all? And "science" is some monolithic single minded entity as opposed to a large number of individuals that can have differing views from time to time (as well as views that can evolve as new information is discovered and processed)?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Science said to lock everything down. Now science is saying "oops, sorry about that".
    No, science said lock everything down if your leadership is so stupid that they do literally nothing for 2 months and knowingly let this thing spread unchecked and now on the threshold of exponential growth and outbreak.

No, we were definitely still right about that one.

But shutting down the entire nation. Shutting down and not even starting to open up for 3 months. That's incompetent leadership, not science.

Matter of fact, given what you are referring to, science has now illustrated to us just how incompetent that leadership is by quantifying the loss due to that blunder.

The funny thing is, science says had we approached this properly from the beginning, lockdown could have been avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So "science" is saying that we never should have locked down at all? And "science" is some monolithic single minded entity as opposed to a large number of individuals that can have differing views from time to time (as well as views that can evolve as new information is discovered and processed)?
    Of course that's not the definition of science. But I assure you everytime you've said " iGnOrAnT rEpUbS iGnOrE sCiEnCe, that was most definitely you're definition of science.

Your sudden and late understanding of science is welcome.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Of course that's not the definition of science. But I assure you everytime you've said " iGnOrAnT rEpUbS iGnOrE sCiEnCe, that was most definitely you're definition of science.

Your sudden and late understanding of science is welcome.
    You are so blinded by hate. I've never once said that "ignorant Republicans ignore science". That's just your advanced victim complex working overtime.

Hopefully one day you'll understand science in a manner beyond parroting your favorite conservative talking heads.

No more break rooms for the next 90 days in RI

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Well I am lucky enough to not have missed any work, other than price increases I am saving a lot of money this year ( no cruise vacations had 2 planned) No cruises to pay for next year. Not doing much that costs money. Haven't been in a grocery store in over 7 months. Went into Walgreen's last weekend because there was something I needed that I couldn't get online. The store had about 5 customers in it.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

It seems to me that no one really cares about this coronavirus. For a long time, I have not seen people wearing masks.