Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 229 of 234 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3497

Thread: Coronavirus

I asked you how long you'd out from this thing back in April. We're closing in on six months. Remember when it was a couple of weeks to slow the spread? Probably not because it was almost six months ago.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I asked you how long you'd out from this thing back in April. We're closing in on six months. Remember when it was a couple of weeks to slow the spread? Probably not because it was almost six months ago.
    How long I'd "out from this thing"? I have no idea what you're talking about.

However, I do know it's patently stupid to pretend like COVID-19 was akin to Christmas for Democrats. One of the stupidest things I've heard today, in fact.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I think they meant after going lockdown, it will still take a few weeks for the numbers to start falling.

Once the numbers fell we are still supposed to move forward in a semi closed state. Because if we fully open back up the numbers will just hit exponential growth threshold again and will force another shut down again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

However, I do know it's patently stupid to pretend like COVID-19 was akin to Christmas for Democrats. One of the stupidest things I've heard today, in fact.
    Excuse me, "hide out."

It's gone exactly as many of of us predicted. Several weeks to "slow" the spread would turn into months and then it would turn into "we need vaccine". But now that we might get a vaccine early people don't want that. That part I definitely didn't predict.

For the record I don't think your specific opinions regarding covid have to do with politics. I really don't know what your situation is but pre-covid you were pretty moderate. Ever since you sound like A.J. Soprano. I think you're in every psd sub-forum spouting covid panic.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Excuse me, "hide out."

It's gone exactly as many of of us predicted. Several weeks to "slow" the spread would turn into months and then it would turn into "we need vaccine". But now that we might get a vaccine early people don't want that. That part I definitely didn't predict.

For the record I don't think your specific opinions regarding covid have to do with politics. I really don't know what your situation is but pre-covid you were pretty moderate. Ever since you sound like A.J. Soprano. I think you're in every psd sub-forum spouting covid panic.
    Oh neat, another brain dead post. I've always been liberal and never claimed otherwise. If you think less of me because I'm taking a virus that has killed 200,000 Americans in half a year seriously, that reflects more on you than me.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

You've been accused of being many things on this forum. Being smart has never been one of them.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You've been accused of being many things on this forum. Being smart has never been one of them.
    Wow. Must have taken you a good 30 minutes or so to come up with this whopper of a reply.

Wow. Must have taken you a good 30 minutes or so to come up with this whopper of a reply.
    Nah. It was a very obvious and instantaneous reply.

Nah. It was a very obvious and instantaneous reply.
    Well ****. You're quite the clever guy!

How's your quest to get COVID-19 going? Any luck yet?

Well ****. You're quite the clever guy!

How's your quest to get COVID-19 going? Any luck yet?
    Unsuccessful so far. Definitely not due to lack of trying.

Ignorant meme ignores various pore sizes, the easier it is to breathe, the less effective it is. There's some that are actually worse than going without a mask. The ones with valves do less to protect those around you. Oxygen intake requirements differ per person too

Unsuccessful so far. Definitely not due to lack of trying.
    You should sign up for that experimental trial that was running a few months back

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Ignorant meme ignores various pore sizes, the easier it is to breathe, the less effective it is. There's some that are actually worse than going without a mask. The ones with valves do less to protect those around you. Oxygen intake requirements differ per person too
    It's a meme, not a PSA. I'm well aware of everything you rattled off here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    You must hate science.

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle names.