Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 197 of 234 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3499

Thread: Coronavirus

Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lulz. My link isn't broken. That's actually what you get when you Google n95 mask and click shopping.

And every link you posted uses the word 'may' rather frequently.
    So? You asked him if he believed that wearing a mask could protect you from Covid? I think his answer is yes. Seems like a reasonable belief. Do you disagree or are you saying itís not settled? You seem to be making a declarative statement that they canít.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 08-06-2020 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Lulz. My link isn't broken. That's actually what you get when you Google n95 mask and click shopping.

lol I thought the link was broken too.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So? You asked him if he believed that wearing a mask could protect you from Covid? I think his answer is yes. Seems like a reasonable belief. Do you disagree or are you saying itís not settled? You seem to be making a declarative statement that they canít.
    Feel free to read the last couple pages. The answer to your question should be pretty clear. If not, that's on you.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    lol I thought the link was broken too.
    In a perfect world, we'd all have N95 masks right now.

Even the manufacturers of the current available masks tell you that they do not protect you from viruses. But hey, I'm sure the manufacturers are wrong about their product.

That link isn't broken but your argument sure is.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    No I showed you respect because nowhere in your post did you insult anyone or act like a jerk.

But back to normal I guess. Sorry I responded to you at all now. Wonít happen again.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Even the manufacturers of the current available masks tell you that they do not protect you from viruses. But hey, I'm sure the manufacturers are wrong about their product.
    You are hilarious.

Coronavirus

Feel free to read the last couple pages. The answer to your question should be pretty clear. If not, that's on you.
    Sorry but multiple people have had trouble interpreting what you are trying to say in this thread.

I think you are making the statement that they donít and moreover that itís ignorant to think they do. Personally I disagree. I am not sure- they might so I think it is reasonable to think they do

Last edited by ewing; 08-06-2020 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    That link isn't broken but your argument sure is.
    Oh God, you got me.

And this is when you can't tell me why my argument is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sorry but multiple people have had trouble interpreting what you are trying to say in this thread.

I think you are making the statement that they donít and moreover that itís ignorant to think they do. Personally I disagree. I am not sure- they might so I think it is reasonable to think they do

Well, next time you buy a mask check the disclaimer and tell me if they protect you from catching viruses or not.

Even easier. Google it.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 08-06-2020 at 11:11 PM.

Well, next time you buy a mask check the disclaimer and tell me if they protect you from catching viruses or not.

Even easier. Google it.
    But I thought youíd google it

Manufacturers are protecting themselves from a litigious society.

You do know that healthcare workers are not wearing n95 all day long right? We wear them in the patient rooms and then regular surgical masks in the hallways and desks.

Oh God, you got me.

And this is when you can't tell me why my argument is broken.
    mike_noodles has already quite clearly shown you why your argument is broken. You'd rather just get in a mindless pissing match over semantics though.

Even if wearing a mask has minimal (yes, minimal....not zero) benefits to the wearer, when we all wear them we're all protecting each other. So get out of here with your continued attempts at diminishing the benefits of wearing a mask. We all know that wearing one protects those around us much more than it protects ourselves; it's a group effort.

If you have some point beyond any of this, please spit it out. Otherwise you're wasting everybody's time with this petty ****.

Even easier. Google it.
    Sorry to burst the bubble on your big ace in the hole here Dr. Facebook, but:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ve-stopping-a/

Guys come on no personal experiences on the internet they don't count. I was accused of this in another thread and all I did was vent about a lazy person in my life

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time