Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 196 of 240 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3592

Thread: Coronavirus

  1. #2926
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,064
    For those in attendance, please take note of who is actually attempting discussion.

  2. #2927
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,916
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No **** they offer protection against spread. That was never the point. Please actually follow the conversation before chiming in:
    Calm down. You literally said the masks offered to the general public have "minusucle" protections.

    If I'm wrong in what you're saying... just correct me without calling names or getting rude.

  3. #2928
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    No you said 90% of healthcare workers will agree this is over rated.

    Now youíve changed it to 90% say this isnít serious for healthy young people.

    Iíve spoken to a few the last few months and Iím at 0% so far that are in agreement that this is something to brush off.

    I know just a few people is nothing before you get on me, but Iíve lost 3 family members to this since April so hard to brush it off as something that is over rated.
    Thats how this is over-rated... Ive not said we should brush this off. Ive said that this is dangerous for a particular population and not for the rest of us.

  4. #2929
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,916
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes, masks moreso help those around the mask wearer (as opposed to the mask wearer themself) but the more people that are wearing masks, the more people are protected....including those wearing masks.

    Wearing a mask is a good thing for everyone. Pretending otherwise is a bad thing for everyone.
    See? Why cant you post more like this? You didnt insult anyone... you just stated an opinion based on what youve studied.

    I can appreciate posts like this even if I do not agree with you... although I do agree with you on this one.

  5. #2930
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,916
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Glad you assume that I don't wear a mask. Its mandated where I live, and I wore prior to it being mandated. You are definitely a child full of assumptions and accusations.

    I am going to spell this out as clearly as I can, so please...pay very close attention.

    I responded to a poster making a generalized comment that wearing a mask protects you from GETTING covid. Upon me asking if that is actually what he thought, he responded with yes. I went on to explain that masks currently available to the general public do not prevent people from CONTRACTING covid. From there, you...well, did you. So either show me were I made one single comment that said wearing masks are bad, or just shut up and walk away.
    man... talk about being convoluted. You are technically correct but geez dude.

  6. #2931
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,303
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Calm down. You literally said the masks offered to the general public have "minusucle" protections.

    If I'm wrong in what you're saying... just correct me without calling names or getting rude.
    No. I actually didn't say that at all in the context you're portraying and I made it pretty simple for you by quoting the posts.

    Whatevs.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  7. #2932
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,303
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    man... talk about being convoluted. You are technically correct but geez dude.
    Feel free to tell me how I'm the one being convoluted. Lol.

  8. #2933
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,916
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Feel free to tell me how I'm the one being convoluted. Lol.
    I just feel like youre being pretty nitpicky. Masks help... I see that youre not denying it now but the way you went around saying it was pretty weird.

  9. #2934
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,751
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yes, thatís where county numbers are posted.

    Why is this so difficult for you?
    That was also your dynamite "answer" when I asked you to prove your story about the supposed man that died in a car accident, yet was tallied as a COVID-19 death. Hence why I brought it up.

    Swatting away your steady stream of nonsense is actually the exact opposite of difficult, BDawk. Deep down, you know you have literally nothing, so you continue with these vague allusions and baseless arguments. You want me to play your stupid games, yet you can't provide one piece of evidence to back up what you have claimed.

    So I now ask you: why is this so difficult?

  10. #2935
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,751
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    See? Why cant you post more like this? You didnt insult anyone... you just stated an opinion based on what youve studied.

    I can appreciate posts like this even if I do not agree with you... although I do agree with you on this one.
    I'm not here to kiss the *** of people that are gleefully spreading ignorance, and I couldn't care less about whether my posts meet your approval or not. The only reason you're showing me a little respect here is because you agree with what I wrote.

    You ain't fooling anyone with this phony olive branch.

  11. #2936
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,751
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    I just feel like youre being pretty nitpicky. Masks help... I see that youre not denying it now but the way you went around saying it was pretty weird.
    Pissing match over semantics like I said.

  12. #2937
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    13,998
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Again, with the masks currently available to the general public you are not going to get protection from contracting the virus. There is a minuscule possibility that they will stop a large respiratory droplet, but when there is a respiratory droplet present there are also respiratory aerosols present.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=n95+...w=1920&bih=950
    Your link is broken, and it's as if you didn't even read my post. There's evidence, after evidence after evidence. But stick with the health care worker you know that thinks this is no big deal. It's actually so easy to find the information that it's ridiculous that more people don't know this.

    https://www.cleveland.com/coronaviru...-suggests.html

    Masks may protect the wearer from the coronavirus more than originally thought, new research suggests
    https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/86750


    ó There's potential protective value of mask-wearing to the wearer
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rts-claim.html

    Face masks DO help to protect the wearer by reducing how much of the coronavirus they inhale, infectious disease experts claim
    Last edited by mike_noodles; 08-06-2020 at 09:21 PM.

  13. #2938
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,503

    Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Your link is broken, and it's as if you didn't even read my post. There's evidence, after evidence after evidence. But stick with the health care worker you know that thinks this is no big deal. It's actually so easy to find the information that it's ridiculous that more people don't know this.

    https://www.cleveland.com/coronaviru...-suggests.html



    https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/86750




    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rts-claim.html
    What if I showed you and out of context quote made by Dr Anthony Fauci in February? Would that change your mind?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #2939
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,303
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Your link is broken, and it's as if you didn't even read my post. There's evidence, after evidence after evidence. But stick with the health care worker you know that thinks this is no big deal. It's actually so easy to find the information that it's ridiculous that more people don't know this.

    https://www.cleveland.com/coronaviru...-suggests.html



    https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/86750




    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rts-claim.html
    Lulz. My link isn't broken. That's actually what you get when you Google n95 mask and click shopping.

    And every link you posted uses the word 'may' rather frequently.

  15. #2940
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,916
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm not here to kiss the *** of people that are gleefully spreading ignorance, and I couldn't care less about whether my posts meet your approval or not. The only reason you're showing me a little respect here is because you agree with what I wrote.

    You ain't fooling anyone with this phony olive branch.
    No I showed you respect because nowhere in your post did you insult anyone or act like a jerk.

    But back to normal I guess. Sorry I responded to you at all now. Wonít happen again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •