Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 191 of 234 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3496

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Is your reading comprehension really this bad? Holy ****.
    I'll take that as a strong "no". Thanks for playing though.
    Lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Swarley22 View Post
    The difference we see with Covid is the fact that there isnt a vaccine thats available, you ****ing idiot.
    Spliff's distress call only got Ewing, so he's now pulling out a dupe account. This is awesome.

This **** is hilarious.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 08-05-2020 at 10:08 PM.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Why do we all hate each other? lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I love you bro! It took me a while to realize it... but you’re one of the more realistic guys on here!!

But to be fair, that’s not really saying a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    I love you bro! It took me a while to realize it... but you’re one of the more realistic guys on here!!

But to be fair, that’s not really saying a lot.
    Oh we're good.

I just dont like sluggo, that's all, lol

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

We dont freak out and shut down the whole country for other virus because they have been present for a while and so we have immune responses to these infections. Covid is new, we dont have mich immunity to it and so it will initially spread through like wildfire. If we let this happen, our health systems will be overwhelmed.

For this reason, we are trying to make it spread in a manner which we can still control it, and have beds available for patients.

After probably a year or more, we will have developed immunity to this disease because it will be so widespread amongst people. Once we hit that point, we will then begin to approach it the same exact way we currently approach the flu, because it will no longer be a virus which spreads in an exponential manner.

We want to make sure that up until we hit that point, we have things under control. What happened in New York was not under control and it had a major impact on the city.

Yes yes and yes.

That’s literally saying we have handled this well. Very few states got overrun and mostly it was because of governors who mandated that nursing homes take back their sick so the hospitals would have room for the vast amount of sick people that never happened.

When Cuomo asked for 30,000 additional vents... I just laughed my butt off. 30,000 vents?

Oh we're good.

I just dont like sluggo, that's all, lol

Some guys on here (on both sides) just want to hurl insults and have no conversations.

My guess is that this is the o my interaction they get... I mean who could stand to be around them in the real world?

Comedy gold, my man!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

9. 08-05-2020, 10:36 PM
    Reason
    Insults

10. 08-05-2020, 10:36 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted post- TT

11. 08-05-2020, 10:37 PM
    Reason

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Spliff's distress call only got Ewing, so he's now pulling out a dupe account. This is awesome.
    Exactly what I thought. He's imploding in front of our eyes!
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Yes yes and yes.

That’s literally saying we have handled this well. Very few states got overrun and mostly it was because of governors who mandated that nursing homes take back their sick so the hospitals would have room for the vast amount of sick people that never happened.

When Cuomo asked for 30,000 additional vents... I just laughed my butt off. 30,000 vents?
    I dont think we've handled it well at all. I think there has been a lot of confusion, a lot of sectors of government on diff pages than each other, and worst of all this has been used as a political tool by both sides.

If we had a good leader I think we would have significantly lower fatalities at this point in time, and I dont think we would have needed even a trillion dollars to feed the economy, much less 4.5 trillion.

I think we failed on the virus side of things because basic protocol could have saved arguably over 100k lives.

I think we failed on the economic side of things because our virus response was so bad and I'll prepared that it made us have to gridlock our economy, print out $4.5 trillion and counting.

I used to think we had the right formula, just wrong people. But now I feel like we actually have the wrong formula. This voting bull ****, I'm literally watching it destroy the most powerful country on earth right now.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I dont think we've handled it well at all. I think there has been a lot of confusion, a lot of sectors of government on diff pages than each other, and worst of all this has been used as a political tool by both sides.

If we had a good leader I think we would have significantly lower fatalities at this point in time, and I dont think we would have needed even a trillion dollars to feed the economy, much less 4.5 trillion.

I think we failed on the virus side of things because basic protocol could have saved arguably over 100k lives.

I think we failed on the economic side of things because our virus response was so bad and I'll prepared that it made us have to gridlock our economy, print out $4.5 trillion and counting.

I used to think we had the right formula, just wrong people. But now I feel like we actually have the wrong formula. This voting bull ****, I'm literally watching it destroy the most powerful country on earth right now.

I think the problem is the we all used to have the same vision for what America was supposed to be but differed on how to get there. Now we have different visions.

If you eliminated voting... what could you possibly go to?

15. 08-05-2020, 11:40 PM
    Reason

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Dang... I was trying to ignore spliff too! Sneaky sneaky

I think the problem is the we all used to have the same vision for what America was supposed to be but differed on how to get there. Now we have different visions.

If you eliminated voting... what could you possibly go to?
    I dont know. Something more authoritarian. I like checks and balances, but we gotta lean more authoritarian. Also something more transparent.

Media is very much at the core of our issues. I dont know what I would do tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Dang... I was trying to ignore spliff too! Sneaky sneaky
    Oh cool! You two found another subject to lie about together.

Both of you know exactly who Swarley is.

Oh cool! You two found another subject to lie about together.

Both of you know exactly who Swarley is.
    He's got 6 posts. He's either a dupe or you texted a friend to come rescue you from the mean posters who hurt your feelings. Either way, it's pathetic. lol
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu