Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 190 of 241 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3610

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Itís hilarious that you always come to his rescue! Did he DM you for help? 🤣

Youíre actually the janitor arenít you? I seem to remember you saying you worked at a community college. Itís all making sense now.
    Wait... he works at a community college and heís making fun of us? Oh man lmbo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Lol whatís a door to door respiratory therapist? Haha
    In his infinite knowledge he doesnít realize that travelers still work in hospitals. lol

Wait... he works at a community college and heís making fun of us? Oh man lmbo!!!
    As a janitor! Also likely that heís the guy that serves the cheese tortellini in cafeteria.

****ing clown reads a few articles and thinks his opinion is worth a ****. [emoji23]
    Heís a self-confessed stoner telling healthcare professionals that he knows better than them. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
    More dynamite one liners! You are killin' it today, Jacko!

So WHO was calling for masks in your country but no the US? More proof that WHO is in China's pocket. lol
    I never said it was the WHO. It was other countries who are far more experienced in dealing with pandemics. Taiwan, China, etc. Itís literally a no brainer. Look at all the professions that require masks for health and safety to protect from dusts, powders, any other hazardous material. How could people not think masks are a good idea? God, imagine if there was social media when seatbelts were made mandatory. The pushback would have been incredible. ďYouíre violating my rights! I have the right to be comfortable when driving! I have a medical exception for my shoulder pain!Ē

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I never said it was the WHO. It was other countries who are far more experienced in dealing with pandemics. Taiwan, China, etc. Itís literally a no brainer. Look at all the professions that require masks for health and safety to protect from dusts, powders, any other hazardous material. How could people not think masks are a good idea? God, imagine if there was social media when seatbelts were made mandatory. The pushback would have been incredible. ďYouíre violating my rights! I have the right to be comfortable when driving! I have a medical exception for my shoulder pain!Ē
    Are you insinuating that wearing a mask of the type that is currently available prevents the mask wearer from contracting covid? Is that what you're saying?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Swarley22 View Post
    As a prolonged lurker of the Cubs board and a PSDs most famous user, I can confirm that Jack, BDawk and 20thK are legit dumb *****. Just your typical fat midwestern middle age white guys that won't admit it in a conversation, but would love to have their faces in between Trump's butt cheeks. Not surprised at all that they are the ones pushing the conspiracy theories. It's the jack ***** like them that need a loved one to kick the bucket to this tragedy. Sad thing is there heads are so far up their ***** that if it did happen they'd still come up with some BS conspiracy.
    And whoever the **** this guy is makes an appearance. Did butthurt spliff DM you too? 🤣

8. 08-05-2020, 09:43 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted post- TT

Itís hilarious that you always come to his rescue! Did he DM you for help? 🤣

Youíre actually the janitor arenít you? I seem to remember you saying you worked at a community college. Itís all making sense now.
    He actually posted his 'come help me' comment in the politics forum. Hence Ewing's assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Are you insinuating that wearing a mask of the type that is currently available prevents the mask wearer from contracting covid? Is that what you're saying?
    Is your reading comprehension really this bad? Holy ****.

Why do we all hate each other? lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

LFL

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Is your reading comprehension really this bad? Holy ****.
    "Look at all the professions that require masks for health and safety to protect from dusts, powders, any other hazardous material."

Yeah.... reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Why do we all hate each other? lol

I don't hate any of you jokers. A humorous distraction at best even for the worst of y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    "Look at all the professions that require masks for health and safety to protect from dusts, powders, any other hazardous material."

Yeah.... reading comprehension.
    I'll take that as a strong "no". Thanks for playing though.

And yet we don't freak out and shut down whole countries for the the others. The media barely says anything about the flu and yes we have substantial amounts of flu deaths every year. No one dies from it... they die from complications associated with it.

the difference we see with Covid is that whether or not there are complications... its still given the as the reason for cause of death. That does not happen with the flu.
    We dont freak out and shut down the whole country for other virus because they have been present for a while and so we have immune responses to these infections. Covid is new, we dont have mich immunity to it and so it will initially spread through like wildfire. If we let this happen, our health systems will be overwhelmed.

For this reason, we are trying to make it spread in a manner which we can still control it, and have beds available for patients.

After probably a year or more, we will have developed immunity to this disease because it will be so widespread amongst people. Once we hit that point, we will then begin to approach it the same exact way we currently approach the flu, because it will no longer be a virus which spreads in an exponential manner.

We want to make sure that up until we hit that point, we have things under control. What happened in New York was not under control and it had a major impact on the city.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train