Thread: Coronavirus

Wow we got some conspiracy theorists up in here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Stop trolling, ewing! These guys like....know doctors and stuff. There is no reason not to take their unsubstantiated stories and opinions at face value.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes, I put zero stock in to someone (and their stupendously questionable claim) when I have no idea who they are or if they even exist. This is secondhand hearsay and nothing more, which is absolutely not a solid foundation for learning anything of value.

That's not a simple yes or no question, as you have provided zero citations to back this claim.

Keep the clown arguments coming and I'll keep knocking 'em down, BDawk. It is quite obvious which one of us has not only an agenda here but a dangerously ignorant agenda.
    Simple yes or no, weird you choose to deflect.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No I think that applies to any illness, if someone with comorbidity dies from influenza then it is recorded as such. If its coronavirus then it should be too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    And yet we don't freak out and shut down whole countries for the the others. The media barely says anything about the flu and yes we have substantial amounts of flu deaths every year. No one dies from it... they die from complications associated with it.

the difference we see with Covid is that whether or not there are complications... its still given the as the reason for cause of death. That does not happen with the flu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Not my place to make that determination. I have done chest compressions on cardiac arrests for as much as 30 minutes after they arrived in the trauma bay. It was clear we werenít going to bring them back, but you donít stop until the doctor calls it. I understand why youíre asking, but only doctors can and should decide what those factors are or should be.
    You misunderstood the question.

I am talking about patients in the ICU, who have zero chance of surviving. We are breathing for them, we are giving medications to keep the heart beating, we are giving feedings and fluid. We can keep them alive without many of their organs functioning on their own. Should a family be allowed to delay the inevitable and if so for how long?

Aint conspitracy theory if you live in Covid day in and day out.

But hey! Lets listen to the posters on PSD who already hold the same belief that you hold!!! Lets not listen to the guy who just intubated a patient with covid.

Its funny that we live in a day and age where people with no education or experience think they know more than the ones who do.

I blame participation trophies and parents who told their kids that their opinion matters even when it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Stop trolling, ewing! These guys like....know doctors and stuff. There is no reason not to take their unsubstantiated stories and opinions at face value.
    Yet somehow, here you are, an expert.

9. 08-05-2020, 08:10 PM
    Reason
    Insults/Trolling/Baiting

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Its funny that we live in a day and age where people with no education or experience think they know more than the ones who do.

I blame participation trophies and parents who told their kids that their opinion matters even when it doesn't.
    Heís a self-confessed stoner telling healthcare professionals that he knows better than them. 🤣🤣

Heís a self-confessed stoner telling healthcare professionals that he knows better than them. 🤣🤣
    Wild.

Heís a self-confessed stoner telling healthcare professionals that he knows better than them. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
    Janitor and door to door respiratory therapist donít count. Catman is a nurse and does have some knowledge to share

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Simple yes or no, weird you choose to deflect.
    Not deflecting at all, big guy. I gave my honest answer to your phony, loaded question. Good to see you continue to supply zero evidence for any of your claims.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yet somehow, here you are, an expert.
    I don't have to be an expert to know that you have provided zero evidence for your wild claims. It's okay though, I know exactly why you haven't. Maybe you could learn to navigate an adult conversation with something more than cheap hearsay and flimsy opinions before the next time you reply to me.

Janitor and door to door respiratory therapist donít count. Catman is a nurse and does have some knowledge to share

Itís hilarious that you always come to his rescue! Did he DM you for help? 🤣

Youíre actually the janitor arenít you? I seem to remember you saying you worked at a community college. Itís all making sense now.

Lol whatís a door to door respiratory therapist? Haha