Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 186 of 233 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 3494

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    For the people who work at hospitals, any truth to there being a financial incentive for reporting covid deaths?
    Yes there is.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol whatever you say, man. You're giving stock to a "doctor you know" who claims only 10% of the stated COVID-19 deaths are legitimate, while downplaying the virus' effects at every opportunity possible. Yet you say it's ME who has an agenda here.

Total clown approach to a conversation, BDawk. Keep burying your head in the sand.
    I gave a man's opinion who has, I'm sure, more knowledge and expertise to the topic then you or I.

I also never said that the deaths weren't legitimate, but there are obvious flaws to deaths and how they are reported. Do you claim there aren't? Take my cancer friend's death, do you feel marking it COVID related is appropriate?

I love how since you're incapable of making an intelligent argument on this topic, you instead hang on the coattails of anyone who disagrees with me (even if their argument is complete hogwash). Again: oh so predictable.

Your delusions are powerful and you’re so arrogant. Intelligent arguments have been presented to you and you have rejected all of them without presenting so much as one counter point because you just think you know better. And hilariously, everybody in this thread is figuring it out.
    Last edited by Scoots; 08-05-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Bless this immunity!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I gave a man's opinion who has, I'm sure, more knowledge and expertise to the topic then you or I.

I also never said that the deaths weren't legitimate, but there are obvious flaws to deaths and how they are reported. Do you claim there aren't? Take my cancer friend's death, do you feel marking it COVID related is appropriate?
    Did she die before she would have otherwise? Even by a week. If she got hit by a car instead of covid, would they say was killed by a car or cancer?

Someone pointed out a great way to look at the counts. If you want to look the other way, that's fine. But when you look at it from the perspective of excess deaths, it's pretty clear what's happening.

Yes there is.
    In some places yes. All across the globe? Doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    So you're basis for determining the acceptable death rate is based on science that we are currently studying. Awesome! Do you not see the flaw in that logic? No one was calling for masks back in March. Not R's or D's and no Drs or the CDC or WHO. So how is it that you, in your infinite wisdom, can decide in Aug of 2020 what should have happened in March/April of 2020?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could bet on the Superbowl after it was played?
    In 'Murica maybe, in a lot of other places, yes, yes they were. I was wearing a mask in public the first week of March. And on March 16, they became mandatory at my work. The scientists I work with are smart people and knew we had to take proper precautions.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    For the people who work at hospitals, any truth to there being a financial incentive for reporting covid deaths?
    Yes there is.
    BDawk, the hospital worker.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Based on said man's opinion, if he even exists, I put zero stock in to his expertise on the topic. Maybe you should try seeking out other doctor's opinions on the subject instead of just clinging to the one whose insight aligns with how you want to see things.

Here you go beating around the bush once again. Big ole' gulf between "not legitimate" and "obvious flaws", ay? It sucks your friend died but ONE example with zero proof really has no place in this conversation. It is a small, unverified footnote at best.

I already clearly stated that there will always be a certain margin for error in these type of things. However, there's a big difference between that and what you are attempting to peddle.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Your delusions are powerful and you’re so arrogant in your idiocy. Intelligent arguments have been presented to you and you have rejected all of them without presenting so much as one counter point because you just think you know better. And hilariously, everybody in this thread is figuring it out.
    You are the definition of a hopeless case. Keep angling for that big "gotcha" moment with me though. Seems to be the only reason you're posting these days. Present nothing of value yourself, applaud anyone who disagrees with me, and fling an insult or two my way.

Talk about arrogance with one's own idiocy....

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Did she die before she would have otherwise? Even by a week. If she got hit by a car instead of covid, would they say was killed by a car or cancer?

Someone pointed out a great way to look at the counts. If you want to look the other way, that's fine. But when you look at it from the perspective of excess deaths, it's pretty clear what's happening.
    Yes she did, but it seems unfair to label her death as COVID when she was terminal with not long to live.

Another death in our county was an elder man, had COVID, died in a wreck, added o the COVID death count.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    In some places yes. All across the globe? Doubtful.

All over the US, yes. There is funding for COVID. This isn't anything new.

BDawk, the hospital worker.
    Nope, but my (almost) daughter in law, several family members, best friend, other friends are. Are you claiming there isn't additional funding for COVID?

Based on said man's opinion, if he even exists, I put zero stock in to his expertise on the topic. Maybe you should try seeking out other doctor's opinions on the subject instead of just clinging to the one whose insight aligns with how you want to see things.

Here you go beating around the bush once again. Big ole' gulf between "not legitimate" and "obvious flaws", ay? It sucks your friend died but ONE example with zero proof really has no place in this conversation. It is a small, unverified footnote at best.

I already clearly stated that there will always be a certain margin for error in these type of things. However, there's a big difference between that and what you are attempting to peddle.
    You put zero stock in the opinion of a man that works in the field and has access to more professionals an knowledge than you, wounds like you are really open to learning.

I'm going to ask you a simple yes or no question. Should he man who died in a car wreck in my county who tested positive for COVID be marked as a COVID related death? Simple yes or no.

My "one" example, sadly, is just one of many.

Another death in our county was an elder man, had COVID, died in a wreck, added o the COVID death count.
    You could actually provide evidence of this if you think it so critical to the argument at hand.