Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 180 of 241 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3610

Thread: Coronavirus

  1. #2686
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,888
    .

  2. #2687
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,207
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It's not, it's the same. When people drive drunk they are taken to jail because their recklessness is a danger to those around them.

    So it is expected that the government should care when people take that risk, because it becomes a danger to all those around the people taking those risks.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Only those who get caught.

  3. #2688
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,916
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It's not, it's the same. When people drive drunk they are taken to jail because their recklessness is a danger to those around them.

    So it is expected that the government should care when people take that risk, because it becomes a danger to all those around the people taking those risks.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    I don’t think that’s a great analogy. Drunk drivers are knowingly breaking a law. There is absolute danger. A person who wants to go to work may not be I infected. Your drunk analogy actually works better AGAINST your argument.

    How would you feel if the government was treating every driver as if they were a drunk driver? You wouldn’t stand for it. And you shouldn’t.

  4. #2689
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,916
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Much better than your dishonest, ignorant, and transparent leading questions.
    You’re a troll

  5. #2690
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,916
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Because me bashing on Trump isnt political bias. America failed miserably in the corona response and Trump is the president. This major fail of a response was allowed to happened under his watch.

    We failed on numerous levels, but at the end of the day Trump is the leader. I'm not gonna pick some random local county water inspector to place the blame on, I'm gonna pick the leader.

    When Best Buy stock is struggling they dont sit down and have a meeting about changing the kid that runs register 5 in store 82, they talk about changing the CEO.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    When the economy was doing great did you give Trump credit? Or is it more nuanced than that? If the economy rebounds will you give him credit, or is it more nuanced than “he’s the leader, so it’s on him”?

    What country do you fee handled this well and why?

  6. #2691
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,888
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    You’re a troll
    Nope. I just have a knack for unwittingly upsetting those trying to spread ignorance.

  7. #2692
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nope. I just have a knack for unwittingly upsetting those trying to spread ignorance.
    The irony. 😂

  8. #2693
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,888
    I don't think you even know what irony means, but please: keep on desperately trying to have some "gotcha" moment with me.

    I seemed to have upset you, that's for damn sure. Ever since I dared question your highly questionable stances on this virus, you started following me around with personal attacks on basically every post I made (that is until a 3-4 week ban seemed to scare you off that approach).

  9. #2694
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I don't think you even know what irony means, but please: keep on desperately trying to have some "gotcha" moment with me.

    I seemed to have upset you, that's for damn sure. Ever since I dared question your highly questionable stances on this virus, you started following me around with personal attacks on basically every post I made (that is until a 3-4 week ban seemed to scare you off that approach).
    You have some powerful delusions.

  10. #2695
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The irony. 😂
    An ego big enough to rival Trump... without the money, power or talent to back it up. Hahaha

  11. #2696
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,916
    Jack, it’s not worth... just ignore. He’s not here to debate or have a conversation.

  12. #2697
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Jack, it’s not worth... just ignore. He’s not here to debate or have a conversation.
    I know exactly why he’s here. lol

  13. #2698
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    An ego big enough to rival Trump... without the money, power or talent to back it up. Hahaha
    And without a woman. Probably why he’s so angry.

  14. #2699
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,888
    You two are absolutely adorable. Too bad neither of you can present an argument on this topic that's worth a damn though.

  15. #2700
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,888
    I love it when people resort to personal insults when they can't come up with a cognitive argument.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •