Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 178 of 242 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3629

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Not a genius, but apparently someone more intellectually capable than you, since I never implied any such thing.
    Sure you didn't.

wrong thread

"Shouldn't we as a medical community be willing to try anything with even a moderate amount of success against this virus?"

C'mon man, you're not even making sense here anymore. Where in my opinion that we should be open to "anything" (my actual word choice) was I being bipartisan?
    The fact that you are sticking your neck out for Dr. Immanuel says it all....but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The fact that you are sticking your neck out for Dr. Immanuel says it all....but okay.
    You were the one that mentioned Dr. Immanuel, not me. lol

The fact that you are so fixated on her and also completely ignored both of my posts mentioning Ohio trying to ban the sale of hydroxychloroquine is much more telling.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What happened to the flu? Weird.
    Flu getting jealous..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You were the one that mentioned Dr. Immanuel, not me. lol

The fact that you are so fixated on her and also completely ignored both of my posts mentioning Ohio trying to ban the sale of hydroxychloroquine is much more telling.
    Yes, I had to mention her since you were hesitant to do so (despite clearly referring to her and admitting as much after being prodded).

I don't know anything about Ohio trying to ban hydroxychloroquine, hence why I didn't mention anything about it. Sounds like a non-issue to me. You sure seem worked up about it though. Maybe you should tell us what's going on with that if it is so important to you.

Here is something for people to ponder:
    https://principia-scientific.org/doc...bA2iW7_uIxou9Q
    The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons has filed suit against the FDA for not allowing them to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to treat patients they feel it will help.
    I am not making this a political statement. I just want licensed physicians to be able to prescribe medications as they feel necessary.

Yes, I had to mention her since you were hesitant to do so (despite clearly referring to her and admitting as much after being prodded).

I don't know anything about Ohio trying to ban hydroxychloroquine, hence why I didn't mention anything about it. Sounds like a non-issue to me. You sure seem worked up about it though. Maybe you should tell us what's going on with that if it is so important to you.
    I was never referring to her at all and you still can't seem to get a grasp on that.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Here is something for people to ponder:
    https://principia-scientific.org/doc...bA2iW7_uIxou9Q
    The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons has filed suit against the FDA for not allowing them to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to treat patients they feel it will help.
    I am not making this a political statement. I just want licensed physicians to be able to prescribe medications as they feel necessary.
    Cue spliff to come in and talk about his favorite PCP Dr. Immanuel in 3, 2,...

The MLB comeback was a bad idea. They put their players at risk to play 37% of a season, which will result in a championship nobody's going to recognize anyway (if they don't shut down the season).

So, listen to the medical experts, but also don't?

Both of us cited experts, smart guy. What's wrong with checking out both sides of an issue?

Both of us cited experts, smart guy. What's wrong with checking out both sides of an issue?
    Nothing, but that isn't what you're doing.