Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 164 of 233 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 3493

Thread: Coronavirus

  1. #2446
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,962
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    A documented case where a person was running with a mask on and developed a collapsed lung in the process. Masks are not to be worn when you are exerting yourself. People in cars with masks on have passed out while driving.
    Use your heads, people. Masks are to be worn when you are in crowds, not when you are by yourself.


    just collapsed a lung eh

  2. #2447
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,452
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Did I say anything like that? No, I didn't. I simply question the "official" statistics, giving concrete, real-world examples of how they have been skewed.
    The virus is still dangerous and will still cause illnesses and deaths, but not nearly as many deaths as before. This virus is milder than the one I had. I don't want to get it again, so I follow CDC recommendations. I suggest you do the same and pull your head out of places it shouldn't be.

    You as a medical professional, seem to have the opposite view of the vast majority of medical professionals on this subject. That tells me your opinions are not based on your medical knowledge.

  3. #2448
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    4,208
    What? I would like specific examples of how my opinion differs from the medical professionals. Also, I would like a detailed list of medical professionals that I differ with, complete with credentials.
    I will not hold my breath.
    One of my former residents was Covid negative for over a month prior to going to a hospice house from our facility. He died over the weekend and his death was listed as "due to Covid". His kidneys had shut down prior to him contracting covid and he refused to go to dialysis. He died of kidney failure, not Covid.
    Last edited by catman; 07-07-2020 at 10:12 AM.

  4. #2449
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,452
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    What? I would like specific examples of how my opinion differs from the medical professionals. Also, I would like a detailed list of medical professionals that I differ with, complete with credentials.
    I will not hold my breath.
    One of my former residents was Covid negative for over a month prior to going to a hospice house from our facility. He died over the weekend and his death was listed as "due to Covid". His kidneys had shut down prior to him contracting covid and he refused to go to dialysis. He died of kidney failure, not Covid.
    Specific examples? You think Covid numbers are inflated. The medical community at large thinks they are under reported.

    Are you saying the medical community does not believe Covid is under reported?

    As for your anecdote, I no longer take what you say at face value.

  5. #2450
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,276
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Specific examples? You think Covid numbers are inflated. The medical community at large thinks they are under reported.

    Are you saying the medical community does not believe Covid is under reported?

    As for your anecdote, I no longer take what you say at face value.
    Fwiw one of my coworkers wife works at a hospital in Charlotte and according to him, she's seen very few people dealing with it where she is.

  6. #2451
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,119
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/changed-coron...110340600.html
    The WHO got the first reports from the internet? They weren't doing their jobs?
    The WHO has lost all the credibility that they once had during this pandemic. Regardless of your feelings toward Trump, he was right in his decision to stop funding these clowns.
    HEAVILY disagree. The WHO declared this a global health crisis in mid January, chinas reported numbers told us exactly what we needed to know to minimize this thing.

    If this dumb *** trump could have started implementing basic protocol from January we would never have had to shut down the economy. Donald Trump is an absolute ****in idiot. He completely wrecked the economy and now took out a heavy 5 trillion dollar mortgage out on our future to bandaid over his mistake and keep us going right now. He wrecked the economy beyond anything I could have possibly imagined.

    He is too stupid to understand BASIC principles of stats and epidemics and he cost our whole country.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #2452
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,203
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    HEAVILY disagree. The WHO declared this a global health crisis in mid January, chinas reported numbers told us exactly what we needed to know to minimize this thing.

    If this dumb *** trump could have started implementing basic protocol from January we would never have had to shut down the economy. Donald Trump is an absolute ****in idiot. He completely wrecked the economy and now took out a heavy 5 trillion dollar mortgage out on our future to bandaid over his mistake and keep us going right now. He wrecked the economy beyond anything I could have possibly imagined.

    He is too stupid to understand BASIC principles of stats and epidemics and he cost our whole country.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    this dude has lost his damn mind lol... you do realize literally every ****ing person on the planet except where the virus came from is laughing at the who for how ****ing awful they are at underplaying this right? did russia who is closer start implementing in january? how about other countries? i will wait. all of them had faulty *** information because of the who and the stupid *** source which you continually ignore... the reason america is failing is because of their president/people/govs/mayors... its across the board... freedom is ****ing us hard in the US... do what we are doing elsewhere and you get held to much harsher penalties... here its please stop throwing frat parties with 300 people and bet on who gets corona first.... can you at least try to ****ing learn before you post?

  8. #2453
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    13,812
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this dude has lost his damn mind lol... you do realize literally every ****ing person on the planet except where the virus came from is laughing at the who for how ****ing awful they are at underplaying this right? did russia who is closer start implementing in january? how about other countries? i will wait. all of them had faulty *** information because of the who and the stupid *** source which you continually ignore... the reason america is failing is because of their president/people/govs/mayors... its across the board... freedom is ****ing us hard in the US... do what we are doing elsewhere and you get held to much harsher penalties... here its please stop throwing frat parties with 300 people and bet on who gets corona first.... can you at least try to ****ing learn before you post?
    People are still not listening to the WHO though. How long have they been talking about wearing masks and the possibility that it is airborne? People still won't listen though. America's response isn't this bad because of the WHO. It's bad because of poor leadership across all levels of government and too many citizens worried about their freedoms. Like you're any less free because you have to wear a mask, or only do errands once a week.

  9. #2454
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,119
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this dude has lost his damn mind lol... you do realize literally every ****ing person on the planet except where the virus came from is laughing at the who for how ****ing awful they are at underplaying this right? did russia who is closer start implementing in january? how about other countries? i will wait. all of them had faulty *** information because of the who and the stupid *** source which you continually ignore... the reason america is failing is because of their president/people/govs/mayors... its across the board... freedom is ****ing us hard in the US... do what we are doing elsewhere and you get held to much harsher penalties... here its please stop throwing frat parties with 300 people and bet on who gets corona first.... can you at least try to ****ing learn before you post?
    lol, the US is the only country playing political games with WHO. At the end of the day you do not know how to read data, that's why you are ignorant to the fact that the WHO gave us the exact information we needed to tell is that if we stand around like dumb ****s for 2 months after having cases we will have to shut down our economy. Rather than listening to what they said, we stood around like dumb ****s for 2 months and then had to shut down the economy.

    You're ignorant. Ask questions, you can learn that way.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  10. #2455
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    4,208
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Specific examples? You think Covid numbers are inflated. The medical community at large thinks they are under reported.

    Are you saying the medical community does not believe Covid is under reported?

    As for your anecdote, I no longer take what you say at face value.
    Yes, I think that Covid death count is inflated. The reasons I have stated before, so I will not waste my time listing them again. The reason is because it is the "flavor of the month". Part of the reason is political.
    I frankly could not really care less if you believe what I say or not. Do your own research and you'll find that I have been right all along. I speak from personal experience. I see the people that have been listed as Covid deaths and most of those who died at my facility died of something else. The government, for whatever reason, wants to list as many as possible as Covid.
    I am still waiting for specific examples as to where my opinion differs from medical professionals, complete with a listing of all of those that disagree with me, and their credentials.
    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by catman; 07-09-2020 at 01:08 AM.

  11. #2456
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,276
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    HEAVILY disagree. The WHO declared this a global health crisis in mid January, chinas reported numbers told us exactly what we needed to know to minimize this thing.

    If this dumb *** trump could have started implementing basic protocol from January we would never have had to shut down the economy. Donald Trump is an absolute ****in idiot. He completely wrecked the economy and now took out a heavy 5 trillion dollar mortgage out on our future to bandaid over his mistake and keep us going right now. He wrecked the economy beyond anything I could have possibly imagined.

    He is too stupid to understand BASIC principles of stats and epidemics and he cost our whole country.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It's July and we can't even get everyone on board with wearing a mask in public. You really think people would've been cool with that and small shut downs all the way back in January just bc China had a virus?

    Lol zero chance.

  12. #2457
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    12,679
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    It's July and we can't even get everyone on board with wearing a mask in public. You really think people would've been cool with that and small shut downs all the way back in January just bc China had a virus?

    Lol zero chance.
    Yep. Nobody on this side of the world took it serious until mid March. Well some countries took it serious while others tried taking it serious but gave up.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  13. #2458
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,452
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Yes, I think that Covid death count is inflated. The reasons I have stated before, so I will not waste my time listing them again. The reason is because it is the "flavor of the month". Part of the reason is political.
    I frankly could not really care less if you believe what I say or not. Do your own research and you'll find that I have been right all along. I speak from personal experience. I see the people that have been listed as Covid deaths and most of those who died at my facility died of something else. The government, for whatever reason, wants to list as many as possible as Covid.
    I am still waiting for specific examples as to where my opinion differs from medical professionals, complete with a listing of all of those that disagree with me, and their credentials.
    Have a nice day.
    You just gave the specific example of where your opinion disagrees from medical professionals. I asked you:

    Do you believe the medical community believes that Covid cases are being over reported?


    I also think your absurd take that a disease that has killed half a million people and infected millions around the world, that caused most of the world to go into quarantine, is a "flavor of the month". When you say "do your own research" immediately after such a ridiculous take, it sounds a lot like the people who tell you to "do your own research" because you don't believe the lizard people are taking over the government to fight the aliens on and their secret moon base. I.e., you don't sound like you did research, you sound like you believe insanity.

    Regardless, if you answer my question as to whether you think the scientific community believes that the covid cases are being over reported, I will indeed inundate you with information showing you that you are incorrect. However, I believe the reason you didn't answer the question is because you know damn well the medical community does not on the whole believe covid death totals are over reported.

  14. #2459
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,119
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    It's July and we can't even get everyone on board with wearing a mask in public. You really think people would've been cool with that and small shut downs all the way back in January just bc China had a virus?

    Lol zero chance.
    If you're a president, you gotta have balls. Spend some and dominate the airwaves with information. Educate the public.

    After that, it is what it is. Wear a mask or go to jail. If someone accidentally kills someone while driving drunk, we take them to jail. Even if they dont kill someone, the threat that they may is enough to still take them to jail. When people are walking around recklessly, this is what's happening. They are rolling the dice with other peoples lives.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  15. #2460
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,203
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If you're a president, you gotta have balls. Spend some and dominate the airwaves with information. Educate the public.

    After that, it is what it is. Wear a mask or go to jail. If someone accidentally kills someone while driving drunk, we take them to jail. Even if they dont kill someone, the threat that they may is enough to still take them to jail. When people are walking around recklessly, this is what's happening. They are rolling the dice with other peoples lives.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    so when you get exposed this is the stupid **** you go with? gtfo...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •