Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 143 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2448

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Some people experience intestinal problems with this disease, as I did. I did not experience lung problems at all. I also experienced extreme fatigue and I still do not have my stamina back yet after 6 weeks.
    have they said anything to you about, antibody tests, or ask you to donate blood, etc?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    have they said anything to you about, antibody tests, or ask you to donate blood, etc?
    I have been tested and have antibodies. I have donated plasma and will do so again next Monday. Hopefully, someone will get the benefit of my discomfort.
    And, by the way, IMO, the death figures are about 20-30% too high. I know of 5 "Covid" deaths in my county that were actually due to something else. The patients were diagnosed with Covid, but it was not the primary cause of their deaths. I'm sure other counties have similar statistics.

I have been tested and have antibodies. I have donated plasma and will do so again next Monday. Hopefully, someone will get the benefit of my discomfort.
    And, by the way, IMO, the death figures are about 20-30% too high. I know of 5 "Covid" deaths in my county that were actually due to something else. The patients were diagnosed with Covid, but it was not the primary cause of their deaths. I'm sure other counties have similar statistics.
    You think that because 5 deaths in your county "weren't primarily caused by COVID-19" that the entire nation's figures are 20-30% too high?

Sorry but I'm not putting much of any value in this opinion of yours. Pretty sick of people saying baseless ish like this to undercut the severity of what the whole world is dealing with. Especially bad for a nurse posing as some sort of expert opinion on the virus.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 05-28-2020 at 07:56 PM.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Think anybody might have died without them knowing it was COVID?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Absolutely. The actual non Facebook based science evidence indicates we are likely grossing underestimating deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I’ve heard if you get hit by a bus and your not wearing a mask they call it coronavirus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'm pretty much with everyone else in thinking we are undercounting, but it's interesting to get perspective from someone on the inside.

Do you happen to know any specifics of those 5 cases? Because some seemingly unrelated causes of death could very well be linked to covid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Experts have indicated that death totals are less than the actual number. That's just what it is.

The numbers arent less, they are more. Why people continue to say they know more than experts? We'll never know.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Experts have indicated that death totals are less than the actual number. That's just what it is.

The numbers arent less, they are more. Why people continue to say they know more than experts? We'll never know.

Pretty simple actually. There's been a consistent and concerted effort to pretend that this virus isn't actually as bad as the experts and numbers say it is. Seems to be politically based which is mind numbingly stupid.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pretty simple actually. There's been a consistent and concerted effort to pretend that this virus isn't actually as bad as the experts and numbers say it is. Seems to be politically based which is mind numbingly stupid.
    I posted a few months ago, our county reported all deaths but infections from PUBLIC HEALTH only, no private positives so that made the infected rate to death rate off. If you listen to the early newscasts Birx often used the word public health system.

Still similar today but they added the last reporting requirement, still not counting private negatives.
    Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.

The "all positive cases must be reported" is new.

http://schsa.org/publichealth/pages/corona-virus/

I think 16 or 18 of those deaths tie to one nursing home where someone had contact from either a cruise ship or China. I quit paying attention.

I think there is a financial motive to make sure its coded right, there are reimbursements available to providers. Some of the coding for reimbursement guidelines.

https://www.ama-assn.org/system/file...ing-advice.pdf
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

I think he short circuited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Theres a lot of different sides to this story, catman has a unique perspective and first hand experience on how hospitals are reporting deaths and what some of the hidden incentives behind those reports are. I dont see why sharing this information and calling out the flaw in it is a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Whenever Governor Pritzker (D) of Illinois is holding a press conference, he or another state official always claim that the number of cases in Illinois is exploding. But when CNN (who has the same ideology as Pritzker) put a national map on the screen, it says the case data for Illinois is holding steady. I don't know about the whole country, but the Illinois government is greatly exaggerating the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Whenever Governor Pritzker (D) of Illinois is holding a press conference, he or another state official always claim that the number of cases in Illinois is exploding. But when CNN (who has the same ideology as Pritzker) put a national map on the screen, it says the case data for Illinois is holding steady. I don't know about the whole country, but the Illinois government is greatly exaggerating the numbers.
    Let's just say I'm not going to simply take your word on this.

It's bad enough this pandemic is happening without having to put up with a president who may or may not be lying about anything he says. Trump's claim that anybody can be tested for Covid is not true (and I'm sure you already know that). In Illinois, you have to already be sick before they let you be tested.