Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 138 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3494

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, I'll be nasty trump! Hes done a few good things no one really has, putting mass media under scrutiny, said no to lockheed Martins war against Iran.

Omg bro, if you want the win take it. If this is a grammer battle, you got it. I'm saying don't disbelieve it in the over arching storyline of China purposefully lying. I've had posts since the beginning mentioning that its expected that numbers will be off and revised during epidemics.

You're trying to attach a stance to me which you clearly know isnt my stance. What's the point of that?
    It's not about taking a win, it's about seeing if your a big enough man to admit when you were wrong. Which you apparently won't do.

You specifically laughed at Spliff and me for saying these eyewitness accounts might be correct. You also laughed at using eyewitness accounts as evidence that China was lying, but you laughed at the idea the eyewitness accounts were accurate.

You were wrong. There's really no way around that. That was definitely your stance, and now you are trying to lie or distort the truth and claim it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It's not about taking a win, it's about seeing if your a big enough man to admit when you were wrong. Which you apparently won't do.

You specifically laughed at Spliff and me for saying these eyewitness accounts might be correct. You also laughed at using eyewitness accounts as evidence that China was lying, but you laughed at the idea the eyewitness accounts were accurate.

You were wrong. There's really no way around that. That was definitely your stance, and now you are trying to lie or distort the truth and claim it wasn't.
    No it wasn't my stance. If I quote myself from that time mentioning clearly that I do not expect numbers to be accurate during an epidemic, then what? Does that clear my name? lol

No, I wasn't laughing at you that they might be correct, again that is something which is expected during an epidemic, I was laughing that it was being thrown out there as a legitimate authority as to why China is lying about their numbers.

Ok, either way, I'm sorry I laughed at you. I was WRONG to do so. I just found the story funny, it's funny that they can float a story that is exact opposite of what the numbers say, yet people are buying it as tho it's a fact.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

No it wasn't my stance. If I quote myself from that time mentioning clearly that I do not expect numbers to be accurate during an epidemic, then what? Does that clear my name? lol

No, I wasn't laughing at you that they might be correct, again that is something which is expected during an epidemic, I was laughing that it was being thrown out there as a legitimate authority as to why China is lying about their numbers.

Ok, either way, I'm sorry I laughed at you. I was WRONG to do so. I just found the story funny, it's funny that they can float a story that is exact opposite of what the numbers say, yet people are buying it as tho it's a fact.
    Itís impressive you can admit the eyewitnesses are right and then in the very same post laugh at people believing the eyewitnesses.

Very NastyTrump of you.

I agree youíre sorry, though we are using different definitions of the word at this point.

So since we are finding out that it's been around since January any chance what these past few months was the peak and we are going to be on the down quicker

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    So since we are finding out that it's been around since January any chance what these past few months was the peak and we are going to be on the down quicker

Hard to say. Garbage in, garbage out. Models will only get better. Illinois is handling the pandemic fantastically as far as the science goes, and the peak continues to extend (mid june now)

It's just such an unknown.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I really hope that's the case. Feel like it's best case unfortunately

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Shady66 View Post
    The entertainment never ends

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    Tru dat.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    honestly dude every time you back track or start talking about this subject in general it makes you look really misinformed and delusional. I get it you hate being wrong and you probably in your head think you are right and a super scientist or something but your posts are proving other wise. You are at the point now that you are forgetting your arguments and are arguing just to argue [emoji23]
    Dude is an absolute joke.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    How have you not been banned yet? All you've done is act dumb and annoyingly troll for weeks.
    Gotta protect the voice of the ignorant and perverted!

lol, I'm just curious to hear an opposing opinion from someone like catman and flips, because they are professionals, so they are looking at it from a similar perspective as me.

Most you guys are approaching it from such a diff place than me. You started with a sensationalized news story and then filled in the blanks. Professionals are trained to start with evidence, and then fill in the blanks.

It's just a completely diff approach.

You are not a professional and are so far from it that it is absolutely ****ing hilarious.

Brother, if you only knew how funny this conversation really is.

You think I'm having an argument with you guys. I'm not. There is no argument. I'm just trying to educate you a little bit about how epidemics work, so you may understand how the data doesnt reflect the medias claims.

Again, the data does not reflect the medias claims. There is no argument. It just doesnt. If you think it does, you are ignorant to how epidemiology works.

You couldn't educate a mentally challenged infant.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    new drinking game.... lets take a shot everytime nasty calls himself a professional [emoji23]
    I can't afford to blackout right now. Otherwise that sounds like a lot of laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Couldn't educate Draymond

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm starting with psd.

One step at a time, lol

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'm starting with psd.

One step at a time, lol

Try educating yourself; it is obviously needed.