Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 102 of 264 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3953

Thread: Coronavirus

I see an ambulance once in a while here, so itís not as bad as if you live close to a hospital I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Black men fear homemade coronavirus masks could exacerbate racial profiling

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1179236
    What? I don't see that at all. All I see is another man or women just wearing a mask for health reasons. I don't view any other way. Ridiculous thinking!

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    What? I don't see that at all. All I see is another man or women just wearing a mask for health reasons. I don't view any other way. Ridiculous thinking!
    Not when you get profiled for being black.

This dumb ****.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2D5smrXOh8

i really ****ing hate china... not new cases or anything just the virus reactivating.... like how stupid do they think people are?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2D5smrXOh8

i really ****ing hate china... not new cases or anything just the virus reactivating.... like how stupid do they think people are?
    Dude's voice was mad distracting.

This dumb ****.

Always better to be overprepared than underprepared. And that is my concern with how we reopen everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Always better to be overprepared than underprepared. And that is my concern with how we reopen everything.
    Movie theaters will have a hard time reopening with crowds.

Restaurants will also struggle and Sporting events too. I wonder how certain colleges and universities will survive after this tragedy.

Not until they get a vaccine will people feel safe. There are 7 vaccines that they are building infrastructure to ramp up production, once 2-3 get approved they will begin to ramp up production and discard the other 4-5. The sooner they get the vaccines to everyone, the better for the economy. Emotionally and psychologically this generation may never fully recover.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

This dumb ****.

I'm irate. Wish everyone got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Emotionally and psychologically this generation may never fully recover.
    I'll be fully recovered as soon as I'm not stuck at home and can leave my house without feeling like I'm committing some awful crime.
    I'm beyond sick of being home every day. Just wanna be able to go to the store whenever I want.
    Hell I'm still getting paid to be off work (week #4) and I'll be so happy to be able to go back to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Movie theaters will have a hard time reopening with crowds.

Restaurants will also struggle and Sporting events too. I wonder how certain colleges and universities will survive after this tragedy.

Not until they get a vaccine will people feel safe. There are 7 vaccines that they are building infrastructure to ramp up production, once 2-3 get approved they will begin to ramp up production and discard the other 4-5. The sooner they get the vaccines to everyone, the better for the economy. Emotionally and psychologically this generation may never fully recover.
    Anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theory people are going to need to be held down and given their vaccines. And it's not a small portion of the country.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theory people are going to need to be held down and given their vaccines. And it's not a small portion of the country.
    Yup

So Rhode island governor is mandating all workers Wear mask starting Saturday. **** right off I work in a small manufacturing plant with 15 people. I'm not wearing a mask don't care. Same thing with going food shopping. I'm all about kicking the disease and stopping the spread but Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Shop doors are locked so no visitors. Sorry gov you can't come in to check it's against our policy and I'll just cough all over who comes here. Oh and **** it I'm claustrophobic as well

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Unless the ***** puts one on with her daily 1oclock update.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

China knew that the disease could spread amongst humans privately and for 6 days publicly claimed it could not. 3,000 people were infected during that time and researchers estimate that had China not lied for those 6 days they could have reduced cases by 66% (shows the power of exponential growth).

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-kne...113848341.html