Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 85 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2151

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    America seems to be the hardest hit country.

Hit harder than third world countries.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Because the president kept on calling it hoax, meanwhile some governors are still keeping open a lot of places where people meet up.

The government failed this country and that includes federal and local governments.

One thing is America may even have more deaths than reported because a lot of people are dying at home without ever even being tested and those deaths are not being counted as part of the total count.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    One thing is America may even have more deaths than reported because a lot of people are dying at home without ever even being tested and those deaths are not being counted as part of the total count.
    While I'm sure this could be true, why exactly would it be disproportionately affecting America's numbers?

I would think it is safe to assume this is happening in all countries; with a higher amount of it in poorer countries and rural, unincorporated sort of areas.

I am sure is happening in a lot of countries, but am just talking about America for now, but yes the death totals may be a lot worst than what it has been reported.

It's definitely Spain and Italy. Our cases and deaths per million are actually pretty good. Hopefully it doesn't get that bad over here.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Because the president kept on calling it hoax, meanwhile some governors are still keeping open a lot of places where people meet up.

The government failed this country and that includes federal and local governments.
    yet again you just blame the president... what about the 2 presidents before us by the way? we have all of these resources and yet never prepared for a super flu like pandemic? Imagine if over the last 20 years we took a couple hundred million away per year from military spending and put it in a fund just for a super pandemic and stocked up on essential things that follows with super diseases in gloves/masks/breathing machines/emergency hospitals. The president again down played this because of mass hysteria and rightfully so because people are stupid see the hoarding of the toilet paper and still people not taking this seriously. Our infrastructure from the president on down is broke and stupid and it wont ever change .... there is more than enough blame to go around and how bad other countries are and how bad we are is on a different level because no other country has people moving in and out as much as america does.... we had 0 chance of getting out in front of this unless we were told the week it happened and now we cant catch up to it because we have put so many resources over the last decades into unneeded **** and did not plan for something like this.... its insanity how we didnt plan for this.

even the president himself just said if we knew sooner/we should have known sooner and we will look into it... yet people still believe china is telling the truth about when this started lol

Can the third world countries do the testing? I think that has a lot to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yet again you just blame the president... what about the 2 presidents before us by the way? we have all of these resources and yet never prepared for a super flu like pandemic? Imagine if over the last 20 years we took a couple hundred million away per year from military spending and put it in a fund just for a super pandemic and stocked up on essential things that follows with super diseases in gloves/masks/breathing machines/emergency hospitals. The president again down played this because of mass hysteria and rightfully so because people are stupid see the hoarding of the toilet paper and still people not taking this seriously. Our infrastructure from the president on down is broke and stupid and it wont ever change .... there is more than enough blame to go around and how bad other countries are and how bad we are is on a different level because no other country has people moving in and out as much as america does.... we had 0 chance of getting out in front of this unless we were told the week it happened and now we cant catch up to it because we have put so many resources over the last decades into unneeded **** and did not plan for something like this.... its insanity how we didnt plan for this.
    Donít give me this whatís out ********.

Well at least we now know the emergency medical stockpile isn't meant for the states it is President Trump and Jared Kushners personal pile of medical goods. They both said it was theirs not the states. Their exact words. Grifters will be grifting.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Well at least we now know the emergency medical stockpile isn't meant for the states it is President Trump and Jared Kushners personal pile of medical goods. They both said it was theirs not the states. Their exact words. Grifters will be grifting.
    Also don't forget Apple hoarding 9 million N95 masks. Where another tech company, Facebook, only had 500,000.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Can the third world countries do the testing? I think that has a lot to do with it.
    Could be, I really have no clue what the protocol for country like Pakistan is.

I'd say deaths is a better indicator of spread, but yea I dont know if their protocol for these kinds patients is same as ours, or how much they're testing symptomatic patients

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Also don't forget Apple hoarding 9 million N95 masks. Where another tech company, Facebook, only had 500,000.
    You're equating the sourcing, procuring, and donating of millions of masks to health professionals to "hoarding" said masks?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're equating the sourcing, procuring, and donating of millions of masks to health professionals to "hoarding" said masks?
    More like why they had 9 million masks to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    .... we had 0 chance of getting out in front of this unless we were told the week it happened and now we cant catch up to it because we have put so many resources over the last decades into unneeded **** and did not plan for something like this.... its insanity how we didnt plan for this.
    No, on January 21st we had our first case, on january 23rd Wuhan shut down. We knew what the potential of this disease was and we didnt act in any sort of way. We just waited and then shut down 2 months later.

2 months is how long the us waited, it's about how long china waited. But china didnt have a real live example of this disease spreading play out right in front of them. We did.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train