Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2153

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Is not
    yea i keep hearing it from people and to me that is just lazy logic so i am curious on their take how this is seasonal... this might look seasonal once we lift restrictions in say september because then it will spread again during the winter but that doesnt make it seasonal it just makes it a contagious disease that people spread.

In Brooklyn Hasidic Jews continue to meet up in the hundreds if not thousands for funerals and other things.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yea i keep hearing it from people and to me that is just lazy logic so i am curious on their take how this is seasonal... this might look seasonal once we lift restrictions in say september because then it will spread again during the winter but that doesnt make it seasonal it just makes it a contagious disease that people spread.
    Probably in a few years if we look at the stats it will be seasonal like the flu. Our bodies just generally fight infection off better in the warmth, that's why when you get sick your body temp goes up, to allow you to fight the infection better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

In Brooklyn Hasidic Jews continue to meet up in the hundreds if not thousands for funerals and other things.
    Bunch of dummies.

Yea, here the mosque still was meeting even after the stay at home on the 17th. They finally stopped. Somehow people feel if you're doing a good deed god wont let you get hurt.

I was like awesome, well next time I see you go in the middle of the freeway to say your prayers, I'll believe that you believe that.

Until then, just close the mosque down

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Again, I replied to a comment which stated if you go to a testing center without it, you will most likely catch it there. My reply was that it is not THAT contagious.

It shouldnt be that difficult to follow

We all know what you said and no, it isn't at all difficult to follow. You're not going over anyone's head, you're simply making ignorant statements.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52192604

Boris Johnson moved to intensive care.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Some people are misinformed.

Some keep thinking that covid-19 stands for the 19th strand when the 19 is because it was discovered in 2019.

If it becomes a seasonal thing or the virus mutates then we are ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    We all know what you said
    So then the basis of your stupid replies is not misunderstanding but actual stupidity?

buzz buzz

Take a good long look in the mirror, sport.

Next insult gets an infraction. Put each other on Ignore while you are at it.

Spliff has made sense though. No sense in punishing him for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Spliff has made sense though. No sense in punishing him for no reason.
    Not sure what part of the convo you are referring to, but no, saying that people should avoid any testing site due to contagious disease is not something that makes sense. It is absolutely senseless and stupid.

An accurate real time data set is one the strongest weapon we could have at our disposal.

how is this seasonal exactly?
    Is not
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't H1N1 now a seasonal flu?

If it does end up being seasonal, the world likely says **** it and tries to go back to normal, accepting that we deal with this **** every fall/winter from now on.